Half off everything at Toys R Us with Koala Flip Flop purchase

Just got a cancellation email for both the Switch and the shoes. It was a nice try. Not like I have time to play the games I have right now anyway.

I tried this last night not long after the tweet and couldn't get it to work, so I gave up.  I probably should've kept trying as I could've made it to store before it closed and got something good.  Oh well. 

I tried this last night not long after the tweet and couldn't get it to work, so I gave up. I probably should've kept trying as I could've made it to store before it closed and got something good. Oh well.
Never stop never stopping to never stop stopping your stop that you never stopped

large_nTI7yfekMh8m3ion9skmgADmFAa.jpg

....or something

Last edited by a moderator:
TRU cancelled the shoes on my Switch order, as well as the shoes on my 3DS XL order that I had second thought on. Funny thing is they didn't cancel the 3DS.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So after being denied by the store manager I waited a couple days for the cancellation emails and only one I got was for the Switch I ordered. The PS4 Pro kept showing ready for pickup so I decided to go back in and see what was happening. Store manager wasn't there and the pick up employee told me all the glitch orders were supposed to be cancelled. Showed him that wasn't the case for me and he looked confused and went to check. Few minutes later he comes out with a Pro and says he'll honor the order since it's still in the system. Took him a few minutes to figure out how to process it but he finally did and I walked out with a $218 and change PS4 Pro! Can't believe it worked. All the shoe orders were cancelled to boot so no hassle there. Pretty epic.

I got lucky. Met my wife through an online dating service and couldn’t be happier.
Pokemon Trading Card Game league I used to run is where I met my wife at, no joke. You know you found someone who won't judge you for your bad spending habits on nerd stuff when..

I met my best friend/ex on myspace ages ago. We even lived together for a year. She died last Xmas from lupus. She was seriously my only friend & I onky found out she died by looking at her Facebook and seeing all these pictures of her and "RIP" and I was wtf?!

I assumed she would get better and we'd talk again.. I didn't think it was because she was dying! Still cry about it sometimes. We were going to work things out..

met my wife online while she was in prison

i hate my life

bread's done
Back