Half off everything at Toys R Us with Koala Flip Flop purchase

Shoes canceled, game is shipping. :D Scooooore. Last error I got Ys to ship under the radar. Pays off not aiming for the sun, my wings don't melt. :D

I wanna see some confirmation that east coasters got something, otherwise im just here waiting for the salt factory to open.

I wanna see some confirmation that east coasters got something, otherwise im just here waiting for the salt factory to open.
So far every post I've seen said they got their confirmation for pickup then got a cancellation before the store opened, also seeing a couple people say their big ticket item is still preparing for actual shipping, so who knows

It's been 4 hours since they last sent me the pickup notice, haven't gotten the dreaded cancellation. I guess my order somehow flew under their radar?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My in-store pickup cancellations say the item isn't available. Considering they will probably still ship the shoes, I'm going to the store today to make sure they're truly unavailable.

Step 1: go to store to see if truly not available
Step 2: ...
Step 3: profit

They skipped the "order ready for pickup" emails for me and went straight for the "you're not getting this shit, not even a nice try" for all of my in store orders. I just checked and I can't add any of the canceled items for in store pickup at full price either.

My shipping stuff all says "preparing to ship". I expect those cancellations to come soon. 

I got an email cancellation at 5:45 a.m., saying the Switch was out of stock. However, when I log into my account, the order doesn't even show up, like i never placed it at all.

Just once I'd like to be able to get in on a glitch! 

Just got back from my local TRU w/ Switch in hand! 

Got the "ready for pickup" email around 5:30am this morning. Showed up at the store right at opening (10am EDT). Super easy pickup, no questions or issues. 

Yeah there's no way in hell people are getting anything unless you already picked them up. Same thing is gonna go down like the massive percent off on games when the promo codes stacked a few months ago. Just expect lots of shoes
If it's anything like the last time, items that aren't stocked directly and get drop shipped from manufacturers may go through anyway even if orders get cancelled.

Looks like almost everything I ordered is cancelled except the a pair of Koala flip flops being express shipped for some reason. Anyway I can cancel that?

Still "Awaiting fulfillment" for both my shoes and the Switch. I upgraded to expedited shipping in hopes it would get out the door before they noticed.

Got 'ready for pickup' emails this morning, went to the store and the employee was a dick about it and said all orders are canceled and that 'there's no way we would honor that price. To be expected of course but how do they approve orders only to go back and say nah just kidding later without any notice?

The 2DS I ordered got cancelled due to being "unavailable"

RIP the dream
I placed a separate order for the same item (but without the shoes) at the same in-store pickup right after I got the unavailable email. No pickup available yet on that solo order, but if it becomes available today I'm going to be spending some time on the phone with customer service to complain.

I placed a separate order for the same item (but without the shoes) at the same in-store pickup right after I got the unavailable email. No pickup available yet on that solo order, but if it becomes available today I'm going to be spending some time on the phone with customer service to complain.
I'm definitely complaining. Dude at the store said my orders got canceled yet I got no email other than the pickup ready one and they're not canceled online.

Stupid Toysrus, cant/won't cancel my shoe order after cancelling my console. Live chat response was:

"Julie R.

Thank you one moment please.

I do apologize I am not able to cancel the shoes on the order at this time but you can either refuse the shipment or return then for a refund."

But the order still has not shipped and "awaiting fulfillment".

*Edit: Just received a new email. The shoes have been cancelled 4 hours later. Saved myself a trip to return and refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya'll calling customer service to complain because a very obvious pricing error fell through are kinda pieces of shit

Just got back from ToysRus with Switch in hand!! $150 is a sweet deal, thanks for posting y'all. Good luck to everyone who got an order in!

Dear diary, jackpot!

c209ca4960dc957de4414b552a9a8e27.jpg

Lol so they cancelled my switch portion of the order because its unvailable at the store even tho I can still order one ,but cant cancel the sandals haha 

How did it go in-store? Might go back later and try again since my order is STILL not 'canceled'.
Don't know about your store but when I came in, this store didn't give me or other shoppers any hassle. I was fourth in line and before me they handed out 3 Switches and 1 Pro. Only scary moment was when the manager roaming around the cage where they kept the console at the beginning, mumbling something with the clerks then walked away.

Don't know about your store but when I came in, this store didn't give me or other shoppers any hassle. I was fourth in line and before me they handed out 3 Switches and 1 Pro. Only scary moment was when the manager roaming around the cage where they kept the console at the beginning, mumbling something with the clerks then walked away.

You went in the store and bought the shoes with the switch pjysically or did a site to store pickup?

Damn it sounds like I'm gonna get shafted by the dick working pick up then.

Nothing I needed from this but i like watching these threads. I just need my AWD tv to work correctly. *impatiently waiting for 5:00*

Switch was cancelled early this morning so was worried I was going to get the damn flip flops anyway. Thankfully, they were just cancelled.

bread's done
Back