Halo 2 Limited for $5 @ GoodGuys B&M

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Good Guys is clearing out all their remaining Xbox games at 70% off, plus all their Halo 2 limited editions are going for only $5. Just in case you don't have this game or need an extra copy for lan parties.

The Pasadena store has over a hundred copies.

Very YMMV. I went to Good Guys during the first couple weeks of the sale and the games were all crap with only a few titles left.

From the site:

http://www.goodguys.com/default.htm

All California Good Guys stores close, while home entertainment products and expertise expand within CompUSA locations.

In response to consumer buying preferences and demands, Good Guys is closing the doors to its 46 locations.

But don’t worry. The same home entertainment products and experienced staff you know and trust will soon be found exclusively inside California & Hawaii CompUSA stores.

Store closings mean huge savings!

These store closings mean huge savings for customers in Good Guys locations, where you’ll find the best in high-end entertainment products, including televisions, video, home audio, cameras and car stereos -- all available with steep discounts.

Stores with sales:

http://www.goodguys.com/canv.htm

[quote name='jazzman']Good Guys is clearing out all their remaining Xbox games at 70% off, plus all their Halo 2 limited editions are going for only $5. Just in case you don't have this game (loser) or need an extra copy for lan parties.

The Pasadena store has over a hundred copies.[/QUOTE]

Can you pickup a copy of HALO 2 LE for meeh... i'll pay you $12 include shipping & ur time!!

Thanks

There's a nice price right there! Can anyone else remember a time when Halo: Combat Evolved would not budge from its $50 for something like two years?

DAMMIT I bought it last week for $20. I don't see how it's $5 now though. It was 60% off when I got it. if it's moved to 70% it should be like 14.75

I find it amusing how you call people without halo2 losers and then you go on to mention lan parties...

I went to my local GG about a couple of weeks ago when the sale started at 40% off. There were copies of Halo 2 Collector's Edition, but I doubt there would be any now.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']I'd also be willing to pay $12 shipped if someone picks me up a copy as well, PM me.[/QUOTE]
Me too! Show pity on us Mid-Westerners! :cool:

my gg isnt on the list of the stores having a sale but i will check none the less, tho it is possible they already closed their doors(talking about the one in west los angeles by pico)

[quote name='jazzman']Good Guys is clearing out all their remaining Xbox games at 70% off, plus all their Halo 2 limited editions are going for only $5. Just in case you don't have this game (loser) or need an extra copy for lan parties.

The Pasadena store has over a hundred copies.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean $15 since it was at $20 just last week at 60% off.

[quote name='roguejedi5']I think you mean $15 since it was at $20 just last week at 60% off.[/QUOTE]

I just said that in a previous post...

[quote name='blackcracker']Nope it is 5 Bucks each. I just got back from there...l have a few.[/QUOTE]

You interested in selling? PM me, thanks.

Ill check the one in Ventura tomorrow...if they have any Ill biuy as many as possible for CAGs. Please NO requests via PM until I made a post saying how many I have.

[quote name='gizmogc']Ill check the one in Ventura tomorrow...if they have any Ill biuy as many as possible for CAGs. Please NO requests via PM until I made a post saying how many I have.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks in advance.

[quote name='speedy05']whoever needs a copy, PM me, I have multiple copies that I'd sell for $15.00 shipped out media mail rate[/QUOTE]

Thanks you ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Speedy05 for let me have 1 copy for $15

[quote name='SnakeEater']i went in to my the Tustin GG and saw a guy checking out with the last TEN copies.
All i wanted was one... :([/QUOTE]

Should've asked for one. :)

At least the price for these are already crap on eBay so they won't be making tons of $ for being greedy.

[quote name='sandrokstar']those poor chumps shut down with a quickness. i never even got a chance to shop there.[/QUOTE]

far from it... I remember shopping there when I was little and they ALWAYS had the worst prices .. I hate them

yeah I just got back from goodguy. The OP mustve gotten lucky or is full of it. It's 70% off 49. so about 13.75. But they did have like 8 copies left

Just thought I would mention that the Pasadena store has been cleared out, a family came in and bought the fifty or so I saw. If there were any more, they didn't bring them out before I left.

[quote name='Blustrk98']why must the midwest be constantly shat on by the retail Man?[/QUOTE]

Because the midwest and east coast suck

Westcoast FTW

Sounds like I'm too late, with Speedy being out... but if anyone has a single copy, I'd still like to get one for say $15.

I'll pay $15 shipped for one. I bet 100 people already asked, but hopefully my offer is better :p

EDIT: Haha, so I scrolled up and the last 2 posts were for $15 shipped, so I'll do $17 shipped! Or trade for something worth $20 or less on my list.

bread's done
Back