Halo 3 beta Gamertag exchange

I'll be playing the beta a shit ton. I am already friends with a couple of you, but for anyone who is not and would like the add - shoot me a friend request.

Assuming I've got my 360 back by then, I'm in. Gamertag down and to the left, or right here - TipYourMerchGuy.

I'll be on non-stop if anyone wants to add me to their friends roster. It would be nice to pad the friends roster for this. My gamertag: yeldarb smit

Just recieved my play-asia copy of Crackdown, so I'm in. Also, as it turns out, my skills in FPS games are mediocre at best, so I make the perfect training dummy.

I used to be in the CAG Clan, was even there from the beggining, but then my Xbox decided to die and I've never played H2 since. Hmm, maybe I'll try and hunt down a copy of H2, for old times sake.

New info about Halo 3 multiplayer beta will be revealed on this week's episode of Game Head on Spike TV, which will air at midnight central on Friday night (1 a.m. Eastern Saturday.)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']How do people without Crackdown that were accepted get on this? Did they send a disc or is it a code you put into the Marketplace?[/QUOTE]

In a few days you will get a email with instructions and a token code to download your halo 3 beta data.

Damn..its approaching real fast...I better gets me a month xbox live card for now.....then Ill pick up the 13 month card later on...

I have never played any Halo game, but I have Crackdown, and will be trying the beta out... Gamertag is same as username.

Gamertag: Othergods

This will probably be all I will be playing while it is available. I use to be in the Halo Cag Clan back in the day also.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm not sure I understand the question. Why would anyone have it now? Was there some kind of leak?[/quote]

Jimmie, zewone and myself all have had it since yesterday. The Bungie "friends and family" program. Check your PMs at Bungie.net if you're registered.

Can go ahead and add me: Judge Verbose
Not much of a Halo player but we'll see how it goes. If anyone adds me to their list, please put cag in the message somewhere.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Apparently I had to re-register for bungie.net... even though I did that already like three years ago.[/quote]
Same here, I read trak's post and imediatley went onto bungie.. only to find out it said "Step 2: Profile Creation" I was like fuck fuck fuck fuck!!

Can't wait to play this sucker though.

bread's done
Back