Halo 3 beta Gamertag exchange

mamesj. Hopefully getting crackdown first thing tomorrow.

I might be a dick online but it's all in good fun. I don't like to take myself seriously on XBL :)

Count me in fellas. Gamertag: mediahostage.

I sure am rusty on Halo2; hopefully I'll get back in the saddle quickly enough!

I'll be sending some of you friend invites tomorrow.

Tag is to the left. Mature gamer who won't call people names and so on, unless my friends get ahold of my headset in which case feel free to call them whatever.

Make sure to leave me a message stating where you got mein tag, just odd to see tags show up and think "who the fuck are you".

Haven't played in awhile as well but definitely looking for some fun. No douche-baggery here.

gamertag: REaP3r666

just drop me a message when you add me so I know.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']..wait...so it comes out at 5 AM PST?

This whole time I've been thinking 12 AM PST. WOW.[/QUOTE]
Me too, shoot.

GT:Eastsidecracka

I've already got several CAGs on my friends list from the gamertag thread, but I guess I'll add a bunch of people here. I want to see my list FULL for the next three weeks.

If someone wants to add me I'm in. This will be my first time playing any Halo online. Also if you add me could you add my buddy spectreon, thanks.

Gamertags

neudog
spectreon

Here I was, not but 20 minutes ago thinking that it was about to go live. I'm going to catch a 4-5 hour beer nap, but I'll be on it as soon as I wake.

GT is Special K Timmy, and I read most of your posts daily, so I'll know its you ;). Feel free to Add.

I'm also in once crackdown let's me.

BravestBurrito

I'm not bad, certainly not great either. But, I'm not a dick so I'm cooler than 75% of ranked halo players.

Pending Crackdown...I'm not any good but looking forward to trying it out.
The IceBurgh is my XBL gamertag

for those that have the beta. Is there split screen multiplayer over xbox live? I know there is on 2 just wondering if that is something they allow in the beta.

[quote name='mr ryles']for those that have the beta. Is there split screen multiplayer over xbox live? I know there is on 2 just wondering if that is something they allow in the beta.[/QUOTE]'
Yeah, you can have splitscreen.

All right, my original gamertag experied so I made a new one as I couldnt wait to not play.

Its (for now) BouillonCube

So if anyone wants to play just add BouillonCube as thats the tag ill be using to play the beta

Damn, I suck so bad at this game.. 12 deaths and 1 lucky kill in one match... but if anybody wants to play with target practice, feel free to add me. :p

XBL: jackylu

Honestly guys, I'm fucking terrible at Halo, but I'll go rent Crackdown tomorrow and give this a whirl. Add me, and you can shoot me in the face.

GT - TipYourMerchGuy.

bread's done
Back