Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='JStryke']Ok. card game just ended. Go ahead and invite me when ready. Started up a game of swat, just in case I don't respond right away.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good I'm going to install my game to so I'll invite you guys about 5 mins.I actually have to install mine it's pretty beat up.

I'm installing mine right now too. 85% done it should be finished in a minute or so

PS I want to install just because otherwise the disc spins all the time and it's loud :) For endure which is ~2hrs, it's a real convenience

Good game guy.
Sorry for running into the centre and outer edges sometime, but I was low on ammo.

I'm up for some of the other achievements sometime.
Let's set it up sometime. I prob can't until next weekend though.

*phew* indeed!

GGs, that was pretty epic.

I still need Deja Vu, it also requires 4 people but it should not be as hard/take as long as Endure. I'm free tomorrow if we can get 4 together, otherwise another time will do. Knocking Endure out has gotten me all motivated to finish Deja Vu, my last one to get 1000/1000.

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']*phew* indeed!

I still need Deja Vu, it also requires 4 people but it should not be as hard/take as long as Endure. I'm free tomorrow if we can get 4 together, otherwise another time will do. Knocking Endure out has gotten me all motivated to finish Deja Vu, my last one to get 1000/1000.

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have a story to share now.Lol.I'm going to have to pass tommow on that Deja Vu.I will most likely not be on much tommow.

[quote name='Ruahrc']*phew* indeed!

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gears24']Yeah I have a story to share now.Lol.I'm going to have to pass tommow on that Deja Vu.I will most likely not be on much tommow.[/QUOTE]
Likewise on Deja Vu. I need to finish it still as well. I can't tomorrow though. B/w 2 jobs and an exam, leaves me with little free time sadly for the next bit. I'm game next week though.
We can figure this out during the week though.

I thought I was a goner when I was the lone soul left w/ the jackals since I had virtually no ammo left.

I'm going to fix up my damn mic. I can hear, but not talk... grr...

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Likewise on Deja Vu. I need to finish it still as well. I can't tomorrow though. B/w 2 jobs and an exam, leaves me with little free time sadly for the next bit. I'm game next week though.
We can figure this out during the week though.

I thought I was a goner when I was the lone soul left w/ the jackals since I had virtually no ammo left.

I'm going to fix up my damn mic. I can hear, but not talk... grr...[/QUOTE]
Man you did awesome doing that part.Thank you for not messing it up.I would not be able to do it with all the pressure on me.

I am available for some ODST later tonight if we can get 4 together, or tomorrow as well.

Sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']Looks like that's 3, is there a 4th?[/QUOTE]
We could try w/ 3...
but I think we need a 4th.
I'd personally like to try for the 4player vidmaster achievement...

I guess not. I should be available evenings this week, but this weekend and all of next week I'm out. Would be great if others could post their availability to see if we can get a group of 4.

Ruahrc

I'm looking to start playing on Legendary, I can use any level now. I am generally free 7 - 10pm EST.

A question before I start, is there a way to tell what levels you've completed on Legendary or should I start keeping track?

I think when you go to the level select screen, it shows the "shields" for the difficulties you have completed. That way you can see which ones you have completed on Legendary or not.

Techinically, to get gredit for "beating" the game on legendary I think you just have to play through the "flashback" levels. In other words, you can select each level from the menu and play it through on legendary, as opposed to starting a new game and going straight through (including the in-between nighttime sections).

Looks like there might be 4 here, should we try Deja Vu tonight say 8 ET?

Ruahrc

No I think you have to have beaten the game at least once (on any difficulty) in order to access the levels.

The Deja Vu achievement is beating the last level in the game with 4 people on legendary, so you have to have played through the campaign at least once to unlock that one.

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']No I think you have to have beaten the game at least once (on any difficulty) in order to access the levels.

The Deja Vu achievement is beating the last level in the game with 4 people on legendary, so you have to have played through the campaign at least once to unlock that one.

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]
Don't you also have to not use the tank/scorpion?

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Don't you also have to not use the tank/scorpion?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can't use the scorpion or the warthog. But the mongoose and the rocket launcher of ownage (1000 shots) are fair game.

[quote name='Ruahrc']Yeah you can't use the scorpion or the warthog. But the mongoose and the rocket launcher of ownage (1000 shots) are fair game.[/QUOTE]
ok cool.
guess we'll have to wait for another time when we have 4 players.

Heh we could rush you through the game on easy, then hit up Deja Vu, but it might take too long. Plus if you're in it for the story, better to play through ODST at your own pace. I found it quite good actually.

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']Heh we could rush you through the game on easy, then hit up Deja Vu, but it might take too long. Plus if you're in it for the story, better to play through ODST at your own pace. I found it quite good actually.

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]

That's what I'll do, should only take a few days to finish then I'll play.

If you guys end up needing a 4th for a run at Deja Vu or Endure shoot me a message. Also need some firefight maps: Crater, Lost Platoon, Last Exit, Security Zone, & Alpha Site.

bread's done
Back