Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='tgk2044']Anybody want to do Deja Vu or Endure this afternoon?[/QUOTE]

I am up for either if you can get another two.

[quote name='tgk2044']I'll try for 9, I can't guarantee though.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, I'll aim for 9pm. If I'm not there by 9:15 you can start without me or with someone else.

I'll hop on ODST in about 5 minutes and try to get the same group we had yesterday together. If we are short I'll pull some others from the thread.

Need to set a time for Endure. Want to try to make it around 7:30 or 8 one of these nights. Maybe Thursday (I'm looking at you Andy and Drunkz), plus 1 more.

[quote name='tgk2044']Need to set a time for Endure. Want to try to make it around 7:30 or 8 one of these nights. Maybe Thursday (I'm looking at you Andy and Drunkz), plus 1 more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should be good for 7:30 or 8 on Thursday. Shouldn't have too much hw...

Unfortunately I can't really commit to anything organized before 9pm EST. Possibly I can push it to 8:30, but anything earlier than 9 will be pretty hit or miss for me.

If we can set something up for that type of time I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tgk2044']Would anybody be up for about 11AM Saturday, or right around then? Might be easier to get 4 of us then.[/QUOTE]

yah that would work better for me.

Hey guys, I got an 11pm invite to an Endure session the other night via trueachievements.com and after 4+ hours we were able to get the achievement on our 2nd try. We lagged out in the 1st game 90 minutes in which was a real kick in the nuts considering we had stocked up 33 lives midway through the 3rd set. Our 2nd run wasn't as good, but in the end we squeaked by with 1 life to spare at the end of the 4th set. Of course the game froze up for all of us about 10 minutes prior to us finishing which cased everyone to have a heart attack, but luckily it didn't lag us out.

I suggest when going for Endure to take a look at this guide and video ahead of time on how to do it, especially the bonus rounds which are key to stocking up lives for the 4th set which is very difficult.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=37241034

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JklPYM3PDCs

If you have any questions about it I would be happy to answer them. Good luck!

shooting the spawn vents on the bonus rounds is key.
ive been to the end of endure twice and had it disconnect my party, not cool.

[quote name='paz9x']shooting the spawn vents on the bonus rounds is key.
ive been to the end of endure twice and had it disconnect my party, not cool.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they show the spawn vent method for the bonus round at around the 4:24 mark of that video I posted. Getting the 4 bonus lives for hitting the target score is key in an Endure run.

The disconnections are a real pain in this game, especially considering Endure takes 2.5 hours. If it would have cut us off right at the end of the 4th set I'm not sure what I would have done. :bomb:

I have 2 firefights left and all I want to do is 1000 this game and put it back on the shelf for good.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']
I have 2 firefights left and all I want to do is 1000 this game and put it back on the shelf for good.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here, so far I'm still good for tomorrow @ 11

Are there still 4 people left who need Deja Vu? It's the last one I need. I'm available to play tonight if we can get 4 together.

Ruahrc

[quote name='Ruahrc']Are there still 4 people left who need Deja Vu? It's the last one I need. I'm available to play tonight if we can get 4 together.

Ruahrc[/QUOTE]
I need it too.
Anyone else?

I need Deja Vu as well. I MAY be out of town tomorrow though, so evening / night may be best. Otherwise, Sunday / Monday work most of the day as far as I know.

[quote name='JStryke']I need Deja Vu as well. I MAY be out of town tomorrow though, so evening / night may be best. Otherwise, Sunday / Monday work most of the day as far as I know.[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow night should work for me too.
7-8pm EST work?

bread's done
Back