Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

Doesn't seem like it. Any plans for Saturday on Endure? I'm looking to finish the reach campaign and expect to be home from work by 3PM EST. How does 9 or maybe 10 sound to anybody? Or we can try and knock it out in the early evening. Whatever works.

[quote name='JStryke']Doesn't seem like it. Any plans for Saturday on Endure? I'm looking to finish the reach campaign and expect to be home from work by 3PM EST. How does 9 or maybe 10 sound to anybody? Or we can try and knock it out in the early evening. Whatever works.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me.
Just let me know what time works. I can play anytime.

Hey guys add me if you want to do ENDURE ONLY!I might be borrowing this game again from my friend so just add me with a message saying CAG and will get this out the way thanks!

I'm in if u still need one. Installing odst to hd right now
GT: elguaposweater
Send me a fr

Using my mobile phone so I can't see your GT's

Looks like we should just aim for tomorrow or another date. FYI I'm also interested in shooting for Deja Vu, which also requires 4 players but probably does not take nearly as long as Endure (which is prob. around ~2.5hrs) so if there's a night where time is tight I'm up for trying Deja Vu instead.

Next bet for me would be Tuesday or Wednesday. I work until 9 the next two nights, but Tuesday is until 5 and I'm off Wednesday.

I'll be on tomorrow around 10:30 pm CST. Need most of the longer FF achievements in ODST. I'll be playing Reach tonight.

Yes someone add me!I want to do Endure only!I want to knock that out for the 1000 GS.I would want to do it tommow around 1 PM CDT so let me know thanks!!

Someone add me for a few of the firefight map achievements. I still need a few of the score 100k or however much it is on a few maps. Check my achievements for specifics. I'm down for that as well as rigging some multiplayer achievements on Halo 3 mythic maps+ the annual achievement so I can finally get Recon.

I need Deja Vu and every Firefight besides Alpha Site. I really hated this game for not having a matchmaking feature for FF, thank God that Reach does. Feel free to send a FR or msg to play during afternoon/evening PST.

The reach firefight multiplayer doesn't go past 1 set though...right? so your points are capped :( I'm still looking for people for firefight or any of the recon related achievements.

Let's try to get 4 together for saturday then? I won't be super available later on in Oct as I have a lot going on at work and will be traveling. But next weekend is good for me.

[quote name='beauford37']The reach firefight multiplayer doesn't go past 1 set though...right? so your points are capped :( [/QUOTE]

The matchmaking firefight in Reach only consists of one round. And you get unlimited lives. It's beyond silly and pointless. I only play it once and awhile. I really hope they include an update down the road with matchmaking for a legitimate match of firefight.

I'll also be down for Saturday, but most likely in the evening / night. I'll have to go in town tomorrow, and not sure what all I'll be doing / how long it'll be.

Also down for Sunday.

bread's done
Back