Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

Thanks for helping with that CAGs. I'd also like to thank AI Buck for his occasional rocket kill.

I definitely meant to save that whole video, but forgot and now it's erased from my recent history. Damn.

Only Annual and Endure remain...

[quote name='StarKnightX']Millertime , have you been using a Flash Drive for saves and stuff , is that why you don't have a HDD?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got a 4GB slim and just use a flash drive. Figured I'd upgrade to an HD later and that I wouldn't need it for anything. Guess I'm wrong on the halo front. Disappointing but oh well.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Does anyone still need Annual or Endure?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I need to do Annual and Endure, as well as Vidmaster Classic on Halo 3. I wouldn't mind going for the ODST firefight achievements either, but the vidmaster ones are higher priority.

Let's try to get another group going!

I actually unlocked Endure this weekend. Seriously, it wasn't difficult. I saved the video file of it, and we were able to get to Set 5 in just over 2 hours. None of us knew each other, so we just tried to communicate and work in pairs. As long as no one tries to lone wolf and each of you have some skill, 4 people should be able to make it through with no problem.

The biggest issue you'll face is people losing connection, so, when you're playing with others, make sure it's at a time when your roommates or family members aren't using the internet so that you don't run the risk of connection error.

If anyone is trying for Annual, let me know.

Also, if people are trying for Deja Vu or Endure, but can't find a fourth, message me. They aren't difficult, just annoying since you need 4 players. I'd be willing to help out if I have the time.

bread's done
Back