Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition - Xbox One BB $74.99 ($59.99 w/ GCU)

I had $20 in reward certs that brought it down to $43 shipped. Screw it. At that price I'll bite haha. 

This has dropped to 62.99, which makes it $50.39 w/ GCU... I may bite at this point... $30 is OK for the digital and that makes $20 for the extras.

fuck i already own halo 5 digital.  And I'm moving so its a horribly stupid purchase for me all around yet its still in my cart. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow the warzone requisition pack goes for $24.99 by itself?? I bought the game digital lat year, but would love to get the statues

I'm glad they ship it seems too big for in store pick up.

Is it bigger than the halo reach statue?

dsc00683jpg-b57a33_765w.jpg

So, you want a game that comes with a steelbook that doesn't with a game disc? That's some Inception-level thinking right there......

:shock:

Even at $60 with likely a $20 or so recovery on the H5 digital code, I still can't do it since the thought of a CE with a steelbook and no game disc makes about as much sense as a fish needing a bicycle.
I may consider this actually. I live in Michigan and bought the physical standard copy at Meijer when they had it for $20 and by one get one half off. Being that I can sell the code for what I paid for the standard I would LOVE to have that statue.

Still within the 30 days of my purchase...first time I've gotten a price difference refunded without having to explain gamers club!

And for those thinking about this, the steel book doesn't even have the plastic disc holding button to hold a disc.

And the REQ Packs and game are in the same code.

I don't even own an Xbox one and bought this yesterday. Sold everything for $30 and kept the statue, which is all I wanted.

Damn....sold out.

I hesitated and didn't pull the trigger.  Tbh, I didn't think it would go that fast lol.

If anyone wants to sell off the box and statue, let me know.  I actually have a disc copy in the Steel box that I can swap in.  Really don't need another digital code and all that tin foil art bullshit.

Ah yes, here comes the CAG remorse for missing on the deal :-({|=
Nah not remorse. The more I think about it, I really don't need another copy of the game. I already own 2 lol. I just own all the Halo CE that have come out since they started producing them, so that is my bit of remorse, not missing out on the deal itself.

Thank god

I wanted it, and had buyers remorse before I even had a chance to purchased it. .

Now I don't have to worry :D/

I liked Halo 5 and sold my copy months ago for $30. I almost bought this but my backlog is huge and I am working on paying off debt (paid off $2727 this month woot woot)

noticed it was back up on the website but at full price. Saw two at my local store, one with 99.99 price tag and anther with 75.xx or something but still rang up 62, 55 with GCU after tax. 

edit:

hmmm looking at the stores close by looks like they sent more out. I only had two stores in my area and just about everyone has them in stock now. 

That's good to hear. Thank you. Are they showing up on the online inventory in your area? My stores all still show out of stock, but I'm wondering if it's worth checking regardless of what online inventory shows.
I know the online inventory at my closest store says its not available, but I just saw one in store

That's good to hear. Thank you. Are they showing up on the online inventory in your area? My stores all still show out of stock, but I'm wondering if it's worth checking regardless of what online inventory shows.
yea it shows on the inventory.

If you really want it, I think if you order pick up in store it should auto adjust to the 62.99 price when you pick it up. I've done it with other items that had higher prices online and way lower in store. And if it doesn't just return it.

This may be back up to $250 in stores.  I had a store check the price on Sunday and it rang up $250. (but that store didn't have any, so I'm not sure whether stores that have some may have different pricing)

This may be back up to $250 in stores. I had a store check the price on Sunday and it rang up $250. (but that store didn't have any, so I'm not sure whether stores that have some may have different pricing)
It looks like newegg.com is selling it for $50 after promo code again (BTEEMGH52), among other games. Search for promo PPSSUUQOYUSUNF to see the whole list of games eligible for the 50% discount.

bread's done
Back