Halo Legends Special Edition (Best Buy Exclusive) Blu-ray & DVD SteelBook™

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Best Buy is getting Halo Legends Special Edition Blu-ray & DVD SteelBook™ on February 16, 2010 for $29.99 (Blu-ray) & $18.99 (DVD). The SKU # is 9741277 for Blu-ray & 9741213 for DVD. Thanks to kaliraver69 for the finding!

sb_halobook0214_01.gif

Blu-ray - $25.99
9741277.jpg

DVD - $18.99
9741213.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the speculation about waiting until Reach comes out before making a decision on this things value is an excellent point. If anything, this won't be as readily available by that point, so I don't see it dropping under the $20 paid and those of you talking about Halo diehards already owning it forget that with every new Halo game that's released, a few new people always go from non-fan to hardcore. I guess it's just a matter of waiting and seeing.

[quote name='gunm']It's still available online @ BB.com, so I can't imagine it's going to be worth ebaying right now.[/QUOTE]If this will go up in value, it'll be when Reach comes out, which is why I'm sure this was released now, since it'll hold interest from when ODST came out to when Reach comes out.

[quote name='Raven6009']That's a poor guess considering I already posted that I bought it for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't really care about what you posted.

I can post that my gf is Jennifer Aniston. What you say you did and what your really did are two entirely separate things.... nice try though.

[quote name='SuperJedi']I really don't see it going more than $50+ any time.

Die hards should already got it. If not, what the hell is wrong with them?

NON-Die hard probably will not care to pay more at all.[/QUOTE]

I am sure that there are many die-hard fans that may have missed out since this was sold out on the very 1st day.

[quote name='guywhotrades']I couldn't really care about what you posted.

I can post that my gf is Jennifer Aniston. What you say you did and what your really did are two entirely separate things.... nice try though.[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right again. I completely lied about going to Best Buy and buying a $20 movie just to look cool on the internet.

You must be sitting on a bunch of these to resell for profit since you're so concerned about them raising in value. That's pretty sad.

[quote name='guywhotrades']I am sure that there are many die-hard fans that may have missed out since this was sold out on the very 1st day.[/QUOTE]

If they sold out it's because you probably bought them all. And did you bother to have your store check their computer to see they had more on the way?

There are 6-7 copies at my BB, but the retail price is now $29.99. I have one to enjoy and one saved for a friend or a sale. I grabbed the only two pristine condition cases on the shelf on release morning. There is one or two left in great condition, but I'm surprised at the treatment these get in shipping and shelving...

These appear to be available again for anyone who missed it the first time. Last week only 1 of my 6 stores had it available and now all 6 do. They must have received another shipment.

bread's done
Back