Halo: Reach

[quote name='life.exe']A pregnant girlfriend or that stupid avatar hoodie?[/QUOTE]

Chances are that if you get a pregnant girlfriend, I suspect a DNA test would be in order.

Does anyone know what we need from ODST to get into the Beta?

I ask because I lent my friend the ODST single player disc. I still have the case, all the paperwork, and the Halo 3 multiplayer disc.

If I need that singleplayer ODST disc then I'll have to bug my friend to get it back.

[quote name='Puffa469']Does anyone know what we need from ODST to get into the Beta?

I ask because I lent my friend the ODST single player disc. I still have the case, all the paperwork, and the Halo 3 multiplayer disc.

If I need that singleplayer ODST disc then I'll have to bug my friend to get it back.[/QUOTE]

You need the SP disc.

My god, all the new footage from yesterday has got me so hyped. I'm already wondering what armor ability I'll be using the most. As of now it seems like armor lock and sprint are going to be really useful.

[quote name='Goodeye']Halo Waypoint was updated and has the hoodie showing in the awards section: http://xcastonline.com/index.php/News/halo-waypoint-confirms-reach-beta-avatar-award.html

How waypoint will know your in the beta I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it would know if you've started the beta up or not. You probably won't even need to play the beta, just download it and launch it. Of course, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to play it, I'm just guessing the Avatar award wouldn't require that.

[quote name='Puffa469']Does anyone know what we need from ODST to get into the Beta?

If I need that singleplayer ODST disc then I'll have to bug my friend to get it back.[/QUOTE]

I have a code I will be receiving from playing halo 2 on the original xbox, thats another way to do it... I might be pawning mine off in some way, since I have odst

Posted this in the OP, but I figure it's important enough to reiterate here.

Wired Q&A (Of note: "Bungie said that we should expect a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of one month play time [before the beta ends.]")

[quote name='KingBroly']I fully expect it to go the full month. Maybe a little longer than that, too.[/QUOTE]

That would be my guess as well. Especially with the Generator Defense game type not even starting until May 14. You'd think they would want a couple weeks of data just for that one.

The Halo 3 beta only went for 26 days, and the only reason it went that long is because of the botched launch in which they added an extra week.

Sounds great, although I'm sure they'll extend it like they did for Halo 3. Great timing too, the Reach Beta will take me/us right up to the release of Mario Galaxy 2.

This game so far is very unimpressive. I've been playing the beta for the last hour and this is a dumbed done version of halo 3 at best. All the new loadouts are pointless I mean what is the point of having one that makes you invincible? The DMR is awful good luck 4 shooting anybody with that POS and with the small clip your going to be reloading a lot. The health pack system is a joke, at least add some more health packs to the maps! You get into one fight and the rest of the time you are alive its spent looking for one of those damn health packs and there only ever seem to be like 2 on each side. New weapons are meh but the one that shots plasma grenades is pretty cool. Overall very unimpressed and this looks like it is going to be the first halo game I don't buy.

I suck so bad with the DMR. The small clip is a bitch, I'm having to reload before I can put someone down. As I said before, though, I love the Needle Rifle. That and the new and improved pistol are probably my favorite new weapons.

Apparently they took the quiz down? It's not showing up on the main page for me. If anyone has a direct link pls hook it up.

Or if anyone has an extra beta key, PM me and let's work something out.

[quote name='menikmati']Jesus, I'm terrible with the DMR when I usually do fine with the BR.

Also changed my controls from Default to Bumper Jumper.[/QUOTE]
Same and same, except I've always used Bumper Jumper. I really enjoyed playing as the Elite Warrior, but as a Spartan I play Guard.

BTW: Sorry I didn't join your match, I was in a party with a few friends I knew IRL.

Rumor on twitter is that MS is gonna ban people who used that site to get codes into the beta.

My only guess is it needed your LIVE ID that they will ban. Not sure if it's true or not just something Im seeing on twitter.

bread's done
Back