Harry Potter 1-8 region free for $47 shipped (Amazon UK)

The tracking # amazon gave me over a week ago via DHL doesn't even work. I am unsure if this is normal seeing as how I never ordered anything from amazon uk before.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Has anyone gotten theirs from DHL yet?[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived minutes ago.

[quote name='LordVila']My DHL order updated:
7 Dec 2011 10:30:00 AM Rutherford Arrival Scan

I hope that is Rutherford, NJ.[/QUOTE]

I typed it into bing and the first thing it came up with is NJ. So its at least in our country.

Got mine less than a week after it shipped, faster than most of the stuff I order from Amazon U.S. Really wish the package was smaller, but otherwise pretty happy to have all 8 films on Blu Ray for that price.

[quote name='funjoe']Got mine less than a week after it shipped, faster than most of the stuff I order from Amazon U.S. Really wish the package was smaller, but otherwise pretty happy to have all 8 films on Blu Ray for that price.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of the opposite and would have liked each movie in it's own case but it's not too bad because at least they have actual blu-ray cases.

Finally got mine today. I was taken by surprise by the oddly over-sized blu-ray cases, but whatever I guess. Just glad to get the movies cheap.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']After a quick google search I found that you should be using this website to track DHL (the standard DHL site does not work).

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

Mine left NJ yesterday, so I am sure it'll be here sometime in the coming week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. The Amazon.co.uk tracker seems to have a few days lag time. According to the tracker my package arrived at the post office in my town this morning so hopefully I will receive it today.

[quote name='arcane93']Finally got mine today. I was taken by surprise by the oddly over-sized blu-ray cases, but whatever I guess. Just glad to get the movies cheap.[/QUOTE]

Just be happy they are blu-ray cases ;)

I got Alien Anthology and that is all one giant blu-ray case which I think is kinda funny.

DHL shipping is painful to watch. My package departed St. Louis on 12-10 (which is 2.5 hrs away by car) and there's been nothing since. Crazy.

Did anyone get their set shipped through Deutsche Post DHL? Im asking because I didn't get a tracking number, I have no idea where my shipment is #-o

[quote name='Ace Killer']Did anyone get their set shipped through Deutsche Post DHL? Im asking because I didn't get a tracking number, I have no idea where my shipment is #-o[/QUOTE]

When I returning from living in Germany I sent a large box of clothes back so I would have more room in my suitcases for things I bought. It took FOREVER to get here...like over a month. Amazon should be faster because I bet they are passed right through. Still not nearly as fast as Royal Mail. I wonder why some were shipped with DHL and others not...

I pre-ordered this on the 28th of November, was shipped on the 29th, and I received it on the 4th I think? Shipped through Royal Mail, no tracking information, and it was delivered by the person who usually delivers my mail, not UPS or FedEx. Love the set, love the price, love the quality. This is such an amazing deal, even if the special features aren't that great, or if the case is flimsy, I've always wanted to own every movie in the series. :D

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just got mine today via Royal Mail. I didn't received any tracking or confirmation from Amazon UK.[/QUOTE]

You won't get tracking or confirmation for Royal Mail. I don't think they even have it as an option for international shipments (once they hand it off to USPS, they have no idea what happens to it). That's the only real advantage to the DHL shipping.

I'm still waiting on mine via Deutsche Post DHL. I'm starting to get a little anxious since I have no tracking at all and I was really hoping that this would come in time for Christmas.

If it helps anyone determine when they may get their package, I ordered from amazon.co.uk on Nov 9th.
Dec 2nd showed they handed it over to shipping company (via DHLGA).
Dec 9th showed the shipper GETTING the package, then sending it out.
Dec 14th showed a city in New Jersey getting it.
Showed up at my house today, Dec 19th.
The original "expected delivery date" on the amazon site was Dec 19th, so they did a pretty good job on that.

I did all my tracking through the amazon.co.uk order status page. Once you see your item, on the right site there should be a big "TRACK YOUR PACKAGE" button. Like someone else said a few pages back, the updates are a few days behind, because even now that I have the set in my hands, the tracking still shows the item in New Jersey (I'm in Wisconsin).

[quote name='CHARYODA']I'm still waiting on mine via Deutsche Post DHL. I'm starting to get a little anxious since I have no tracking at all and I was really hoping that this would come in time for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

I lived there and let me tell you, if you can count on Germans for anything it's not to be late for Christmas.

[quote name='CHARYODA']I'm still waiting on mine via Deutsche Post DHL. I'm starting to get a little anxious since I have no tracking at all and I was really hoping that this would come in time for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Mine Shipped from there as well. This was two week ago, I have no Idea where the package is. It sucks not having shipping Information :(

[quote name='Ace Killer']Mine Shipped from there as well. This was two week ago, I have no Idea where the package is. It sucks not having shipping Information :([/QUOTE]

Not only does it suck, but Amazon's expected delivery date was the 12th! I placed my order on Sept. 20th and now it's just a waiting game.

bread's done
Back