Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

Not to thread crap, but as a suggestion I'd say to move all the crossed out games to the bottom. It makes it really hard to see what's still available.

i just got the GTA Faceplate off of Ebay for 1/3 of the price you said it was "worth". I think you should add your self to the fucker of the month list.

Free Bump

How about for the fucker of the month you send him a big giant piece of shit

Like in the movie Pink Flamingos

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']SELLING ONE GTAIV Faceplate for $70 Shipped Priority!!![/QUOTE]

You might want to drop your price on this, as it is going for $25 on ebay.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']You might want to drop your price on this, as it is going for $25 on ebay.[/quote]

Well thats eBay, I don't care about that. This is CAG, if you want to get it from eBay then get it from there, its my price and I'll stick with it.

[quote name='jacknicklson']No love :([/quote]

Sorry, just read your post. I'll check it now. I don't have money to ship atm so you're gonna have to wait a little bit.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Can you delete the stuff you no longer have for trade? It's mucking up the CAG Search.[/quote]

Sorry to sound like a dick, but deal with it, its just one more thread.

Sorry to sound like a dick, but read the rules.

#9) Instead of making items as *gone* or using the strikethru function - just delete the item from your tradelist. It will still show up in the CAG search, and people looking for the game don't need to see that you traded it away already. No real reason to keep a game listed if its not available.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Sorry to sound like a dick, but read the rules.

#9) Instead of making items as *gone* or using the strikethru function - just delete the item from your tradelist. It will still show up in the CAG search, and people looking for the game don't need to see that you traded it away already. No real reason to keep a game listed if its not available.[/quote]

Well why don't you just go around and post this though 100 other people's tradelists. A lot of people do this, I'm not the only one.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Well why don't you just go around and post this though 100 other people's tradelists. A lot of people do this, I'm not the only one.[/quote]
To be fair, you have considerably more strikethroughs than most other threads I've seen. Almost - maybe even more than - half the stuff on your list isn't even up for trade or sale.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Well thats eBay, I don't care about that. This is CAG, if you want to get it from eBay then get it from there, its my price and I'll stick with it.[/quote]

Just trying to help you sell it. No need to attack me.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']Just trying to help you sell it. No need to attack me.[/quote]

I didn't attack you, I just said what I thought, wasn't intended towards you. Sorry if it sounded like it.

Sorry dudz, all codes are gone. Gonna get some more on request! If you want one just let me know ahead of time and if I can pick more up its yours.

i see a few things that i would be interested in trading army of two but im holding out for more offers

bread's done
Back