Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

I'll trade you my mint/complete copy of Ninja Gaiden II (comes with a cool slip case) for your sealed in a box Rock Band drums (only $48.99 shipped on Amazon.com). I'll even throw in $5 cash with the game or something to help you out with shipping. Deal or no deal? ;)

[quote name='earvcunanan']I'll trade you my mint/complete copy of Ninja Gaiden II (comes with a cool slip case) for your sealed in a box Rock Band drums (only $48.99 shipped on Amazon.com). I'll even throw in $5 cash with the game or something to help you out with shipping. Deal or no deal? ;)[/quote]

No deal. Shipping cost too much.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']C'mon people, I know you all want to buy at least 1 thing from my list :D[/quote]

Don't ship out the battery pack. I'll pick one up from GS

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']CaoPi, its gonna be at my house on Friday, but disc only.[/quote]

why is it only disc only?

a bit curious how come there's and X next to those games with no manual included... but then you say they don't any case, insert just disc only?

[quote name='CaoPi']a bit curious how come there's and X next to those games with no manual included... but then you say they don't any case, insert just disc only?[/quote]

The [X] means there is no case or manual. I obviously put it in a generic DVD/CD case when I ship. Meaning that the games are disc only.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']free bump.

would you trade anything on your 360 list for anyhting on my 360 list?[/quote]

Only looking to sell at the moment. I need exactly $31 + Shipping cost for whatever you're buying.

bread's done
Back