Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Obviously the buyer. Prices would be higher if I didn't need money this bad.[/quote]

But you can probably find a cheaper and complete one on either CAG or Craigslist

[quote name='SpitFire158']But you can probably find a cheaper and complete one on either CAG or Craigslist[/quote]

Find me a cheaper GTAIV on CAG or Craigslist and I will give you $5. As for Unchart I'm price matching Gamefly's price.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Find me a cheaper GTAIV on CAG or Craigslist and I will give you $5. As for Unchart I'm price matching Gamefly's price.[/quote]

Sealed one ended for $37 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAND-THEFT-AUT...yZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Complete one ended for $35 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Theft-Aut...yZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Craigslist or CAG would be easy to work someone down a few bucks. Considering you wanted $80 shipped for a disc only Uncharted and GTAIV, you would be getting more money for those two games than you would for those two games complete.

[quote name='Samus']Sealed one ended for $37 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAND-THEFT-AUT...yZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Complete one ended for $35 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Theft-Aut...yZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Craigslist or CAG would be easy to work someone down a few bucks. Considering you wanted $80 shipped for a disc only Uncharted and GTAIV, you would be getting more money for those two games than you would for those two games complete.[/quote]

Why don't you look at every other one that ended. All in high $50s.

More like mid $40s for sealed and low $40s for complete. No clue what you're looking at. Steal of the Day is probably a dumb name because it's not a good deal really, just a run of the mill price.

High $50s? Not any more. They usually go around high $40s for sealed and if you want a disc only then it's way cheaper than that. Also, Uncharted goes for around $30 complete

Ok are we here to argue about my prices? If you don't like them fuck off. All the other CAGs have them around same price or higher. I've never seen douches like you. Its sure damn better price then what you pay at the store. I have still yet to see anything from Craigslist or CAG. All you have given me is eBay prices.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']But other CAGS have them complete :lol:[/quote]

I really don't give a shit. Show me other CAGs that have them complete and are selling them lower than my prices. Having them complete doesn't higher the value of the game by $10. Its a case, and some paper.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Page 8 ITT: Serious business and conflicts about video game prices. :applause:[/quote]

Thank you kind sir. The prices you are looking at on eBay haven't even ended yet. Also I've traded 17+ games disc only and the CAGs I traded with don't seem to mind. I know some do but not all.

Yeah but it's some really nice case and paper, and also, you should stop taking everything so seriously. No one means any harm, but cussing all over the place isn't the way to settle anything. I guess the GTA4 for $40 is so so but the Uncharted is overprices. Also, people on Cheapassgamer come to the trading section to get stuff cheaper than other places not the same price or higher. If you are really desperate then I suggest lowering them but someone is bound to buy them at this price, could take a few days

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Yeah but it's some really nice case and paper, and also, you should stop taking everything so seriously. No one means any harm, but cussing all over the place isn't the way to settle anything. I guess the GTA4 for $40 is so so but the Uncharted is overprices. Also, people on Cheapassgamer come to the trading section to get stuff cheaper than other places not the same price or higher. If you are really desperate then I suggest lowering them but someone is bound to buy them at this price, could take a few days[/quote]

Sorry, but when was the last time people thread crap in your thread? Uncharted is not overpriced. If you check on eBay they are going from high 30s to high 40s.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I really don't give a shit. Show me other CAGs that have them complete and are selling them lower than my prices. Having them complete doesn't higher the value of the game by $10. Its a case, and some paper.[/quote]

i beg to differ...i would gladly pay an extra $10- $15 to have my game complete...and your attitude actually makes me not want to deal with you...ever

I guess most people prefer their games to be in complete condition. Don't really know why people would pay an extra $10 or $15 for the case/manual, when all that really matters is the game disc and the contents itself.

Looks like we have lots of picky CAGs here (me being one of them). :nottalking:

[quote name='Jedi1979']i beg to differ...i would gladly pay an extra $10- $15 to have my game complete...and your attitude actually makes me not want to deal with you...ever[/quote]

I could honostly care less. I'm pissed off at 3-5 different people thread crapping. Its like one guy says something then others join in on the fun. How would you like it if I just went around and thread crapped on everyone's thread? I'm sure people would get mad. Its also against the rules, but I guess people don't seem to care. As for pimp, I get some games from my cousin for cheap. He owns his own independent store and since I'm his cousin he keeps the cases and such for games that get traded in that don't have cases.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I guess most people prefer their games to be in complete condition. Don't really know why people would pay an extra $10 or $15 for the case/manual, when all that really matters is the game disc and the contents itself.

Looks like we have lots of picky CAGs here (me being one of them). :nottalking:[/quote]

See? Why can't people be as nice as him and not threadcrap? I understand that some of you want your games complete, but I can't do anything about that. Prices are firm. I don't intend lowering them as the fact as I need exactly $31 myself. They also include shipping with DC. If you don't like the prices then fine, if you didn't even intend on buy them they why bother? Just move on and leave this thread at ease.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']If you check on eBay they are going from high 30s to high 40s.[/quote]

I thought eBay prices didn't matter according to my GTAIV postings. :roll:

Calm the hell down. Fact is, you say that something is a "steal of the day" and people expect solid prices. Instead, you have an overpriced disc only copy. This wouldn't be a problem (not that it is now) if it was just a price in your thread, the fact that you advertise a crappy deal as a great deal on a site that is about finding great deals is what attracts the comments. Use your head.

And yes Dragunz, those prices on eBay had ended for GTAIV. A sealed GTAIV ended at $37 shipped.

We're helping you. If you're soooooo desperate to sell, then why don't you get decent prices? We're letting you know that your price is not decent and it won't sell very quickly that way. If anything you're getting free bumps.

[quote name='Samus']I thought eBay prices didn't matter according to my GTAIV postings. :roll:

Calm the hell down. Fact is, you say that something is a "steal of the day" and people expect solid prices. Instead, you have an overpriced disc only copy. This wouldn't be a problem (not that it is now) if it was just a price in your thread, the fact that you advertise a crappy deal as a great deal on a site that is about finding great deals is what attracts the comments. Use your head.

And yes Dragunz, those prices on eBay had ended for GTAIV. A sealed GTAIV ended at $37 shipped.

We're helping you. If you're soooooo desperate to sell, then why don't you get decent prices? We're letting you know that your price is not decent and it won't sell very quickly that way. If anything you're getting free bumps.[/quote]

I'm not desperate to sell. I just need $31. They aren't overprice seeing as I've got buy request but paypal only. I don't have paypal so I don't get offers. I don't care about free bumps. I'm fine with bumps. They way you said everything doesn't sound like helping. Can you just do me a favor and get the hell out of my thread. I also have every right to mad. Its not a crappy deal. IF thats what you think then keep it for yourself. The more people shit on my thread the more I get mad. So can you please just GET THE HECK OUT?

[quote name='pimpinc333']How did you get a disc only game anywho? Was it bought used from GS?[/QUOTE]

he's a gangsta, probably used the 5-finger discount! These deals are more likely a steal to him. ;)

[quote name='ganonslayer']i just got the GTA Faceplate off of Ebay for 1/3 of the price you said it was "worth". I think you should add your self to the fucker of the month list.

Free Bump[/quote]

I second the adding your self to the fuckER of the month list. Those GTA Faceplates were actually free handouts when GTA launched, I got two of them, you shouldnt have to pay anything for them.

Oh yeah and free bump.

[quote name='Acidbath42024']I second the adding your self to the fuckER of the month list. Those GTA Faceplates were actually free handouts when GTA launched, I got two of them, you shouldnt have to pay anything for them.

Oh yeah and free bump.[/quote]

I had to pay $80 each for them, I found out that I can get them for free, cried, and then tried to make as much back as I could. Sorry if it seemed as If I was trying to rip people off.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I had to pay $80 each for them, I found out that I can get them for free, cried, and then tried to make as much back as I could. Sorry if it seemed as If I was trying to rip people off.[/quote]

You paid 80 EACH?!?!?! Why? I mean they are just faceplates. Dude put them back up on ebay if your trying to get money for them, but please dont push them on the CAGers. We are cheap asses, and I dont know anyone who would pay 80 bucks for a faceplate. Not crapping on you, just telling you the reality of the situation.

Free Bump.

not to thread crap or anything but $35 for uncharted & $40 for GTA IV both disc only isn't a good deal when you can get complete copies for about the same price shipped. Just letting you know.

Don't get him started. Hey Dragunz, you do realize that the only reason people are threading crap is because you have it labeled "Steal of the day" which it clearly isn't. You can end it by just taking it off your title

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Biggest Lowball of The Year:[/quote]

Well I hope you know that was a joke in regards to your "steal of the day" that has been in your title every time I've checked the forum. Your $35 for uncharted disc only is pretty much the biggest lowball of the year.

EDIT: wow you actually added me to your stupid lowball of the month. Good thing June is almost over >.> I suggest everyone who reads this send the OP a joke offer for uncharted or GTA just as I did. Maybe he'll take your offer seriously as well and add you to his little list.

[quote name='nate88']Well I hope you know that was a joke in regards to your "steal of the day" that has been in your title every time I've checked the forum. Your $35 for uncharted disc only is pretty much the biggest lowball of the year.

EDIT: wow you actually added me to your stupid lowball of the month. Good thing June is almost over >.> I suggest everyone who reads this send the OP a joke offer for uncharted or GTA just as I did. Maybe he'll take your offer seriously as well and ad you to his little list.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wow fuck this shit. All you people are being gay by saying Uncharted and GTAIV is a lowball. I don't care if people sell it cheaper, its damn well sure better than what you buy it for at the store. fuck this site, bunch of douches that hop on each others dick just because one guy had the balls to say it was a lowball so everyone else thinks they can be a big guy and join in. You think you're big, well buddy this is the internet. I congratulate you on owning me on the internet. I hope you will someday realize your coolness. As for this site, I'm done.

/close.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow fuck this shit. All you people are being gay by saying Uncharted and GTAIV is a lowball. I don't care if people sell it cheaper, its damn well sure better than what you buy it for at the store. fuck this site, bunch of douches that hop on each others dick just because one guy had the balls to say it was a lowball so everyone else thinks they can be a big guy and join in. You think you're big, well buddy this is the internet. I congratulate you on owning me on the internet. I hope you will someday realize your coolness. As for this site, I'm done.

/close.[/QUOTE]

oh STFU you fucking cry baby! wah wah wah poor me poor me. if you cant take criticism like a man then go fuck yourself! yea its true, its the internet so why in the fuck do you care what people say about your deals. all you gotta do is ignore. and yes, your "STEAL OF THE DAY" is shit. NO ONE wants to over pay for disc only games. you are part of the flow of memebrs fucking this site over and making it gay for the rest of us. GTFO and dont come back!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow fuck this shit. All you people are being gay by saying Uncharted and GTAIV is a lowball. I don't care if people sell it cheaper, its damn well sure better than what you buy it for at the store. fuck this site, bunch of douches that hop on each others dick just because one guy had the balls to say it was a lowball so everyone else thinks they can be a big guy and join in. You think you're big, well buddy this is the internet. I congratulate you on owning me on the internet. I hope you will someday realize your coolness. As for this site, I'm done.

/close.[/quote]

you say "balls" "dick" "big" "gay" and "fuck" all in a few sentences. nice job! :roll:

[quote name='"refusedchaos"']oh STFU you fucking cry baby! wah wah wah poor me poor me. if you cant take criticism like a man then go fuck yourself! yea its true, its the internet so why in the fuck do you care what people say about your deals. all you gotta do is ignore. and yes, your "STEAL OF THE DAY" is shit. NO ONE wants to over pay for disc only games. you are part of the flow of memebrs fucking this site over and making it gay for the rest of us. GTFO and dont come back![/quote]

Prime example of why people shouldn't go to this site. I'm making this site gay just like how I posted this deal that save CAGs tons of money:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158791

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Prime example of why people shouldn't go to this site. I'm making this site gay just like how I posted this deal that save CAGs tons of money:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158791[/quote]

Well you actually just reposted that deal you saw on slickdeals on CAG.
" Kudos to Friend of Sonic and Slickdeals for the coupon."
" Kudos to JJSP to this coupon"

So don't say that you saved people a ton of money if people were using coupons from slickdeals. And someone would have posted that deal on CAG sooner or later if it was already on slickdeals.

bread's done
Back