Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

[quote name='nate88']Well you actually just reposted that deal you saw on slickdeals on CAG.
" Kudos to Friend of Sonic and Slickdeals for the coupon."
" Kudos to JJSP to this coupon"

So don't say that you saved people a ton of money if people were using coupons form slickdeals. And someone would have posted that deal on CAG sooner or later if it was already on slickdeals.[/quote]

From, not form. The coupon was "On" slickdeals, it wan't posted that you could do this, it was a coupon in one of their coupons thread, had no mention of anything gaming to use it towards. Thus I posted here with the idea that you could use it on games.

[quote name='nate88']Well I hope you know that was a joke in regards to your "steal of the day" that has been in your title every time I've checked the forum. Your $35 for uncharted disc only is pretty much the biggest lowball of the year.

EDIT: wow you actually added me to your stupid lowball of the month. Good thing June is almost over >.> I suggest everyone who reads this send the OP a joke offer for uncharted or GTA just as I did. Maybe he'll take your offer seriously as well and add you to his little list.[/QUOTE]

Hey OP, I'll trade you a disc only copy of Madden 2002 for GTA4.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']Hey OP, I'll trade you a disc only copy of Madden 2002 for GTA4.[/quote]

Yea sure, PM me your address so we can get this trade going.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Nope, its mint, it includes everything. Case, Insert, Manual, etc.[/QUOTE]
What, you found them? Your key says they're not included, and the last page of posts is about you selling a disc only copy.

[quote name='JJSP']What, you found them? Your key says they're not included, and the last page of posts is about you selling a disc only copy.[/quote]

My friend gave me his, he says he doesn't care about the case and manual.

Feedback Rules and Guidelines (edited 3/18/2008)
-When should we leave feedback?
  • Feedback should be left when both parties participate in an exchange of items of specific value. Some examples outlined below or when and when not to leave feedback.
  • User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
  • User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.

Boh check it, so iz what u really tryin to say iz point/coupon tradin aint allowables?

Cuz the ting iz me got like a killion B1G1Free punni lapdance coupons fo "Tits Magees" stipclub here in Staines . . . me be willin to trade fo feedbacks.

Dragunz took a good raking over the coals for his overpriced disc only games last week, but this is actually a pretty good deal. Most standard 40gb + MGS4 bundles were selling for 420.00-460.00 shipped on ebay.

bread's done
Back