Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

Will you trade mass effect, lost planet and army of two for nintendo ds lite(black) and zelda: phantom hourglass or is that asking to much?

[quote name='Got Josh?']I might take that ipod off your hands, whats the lowest youll go?[/quote]

$85, I could easily make $110 on eBay but I want to give a CAG a good deal, and did your friend ship out the DS?

I really don't know if he shipped it or not. I haven't talked to him, i spend the whole day with my GF, i'll let you know in the morning. I'll pm you in the week about that ipod if you haven't sold it, because i really want a 8gb, if i cant find a good deal on one, i'll just go with yours.

[quote name='chickenboybryan']was the code good for you or do you want more? pm code are like a drug you see first ones fee.....just joking lol[/quote]

I'll take them if you don't want them, but if you want them, keep them.

I just never get to do the one I drink at work, as it is right now i get Cag at work. I just send you the code and post some in the free list. Sorry about the house being robbed, next time I will check to see if they are a CAG just joking. If I did it you would have a kitten. I do have a few extra if you want?

[quote name='chickenboybryan']I just never get to do the one I drink at work, as it is right now i get Cag at work. I just send you the code and post some in the free list. Sorry about the house being robbed, next time I will check to see if they are a CAG just joking. If I did it you would have a kitten. I do have a few extra if you want?[/quote]

Sure thanks, now people buy my games before I stab you in the jaw.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']Free BUMP.

Just wanted to say that my friend printed a lot of the Jaba shirts.[/quote]

Would there be anyway you could get a hold of them for cheap?

I am assuming that you were referring to the 360 memory card?
Things on your list which I do not have, and would be interested in include:
Saints Row, COD3, Rumble Roses, Just Cause. I have most of the other non-sports titles. If you would be interested in trading one of the above, let me know.

bread's done
Back