Have: Apple iPhone 4 [16GB] WANT: MONEY!!

It's pretty immature for you to post a private discussion without the other person's consent.

*and about the sports thing, sports don't just automatically happen. They are in fact made by people.

[quote name='NateNinja']It's pretty immature for you to post a private discussion without the other person's consent.

*and about the sports thing, sports don't just automatically happen. They are in fact made by people.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Dragunz is pretty lame and immature.

Seriously man, I don't mean to bash or anything but you're really immature you could have just said "No thank i'm keeping it"

Come on now man, grow up.

Free bump.

[quote name='Arbysdrink']how much? or cml, nothings lift though.

you don't take paypal? Money order would take to long for you, wouldn't it?[/quote]

Nope, I'll take it for....>$21 shipped?

As for everyone else, I know I'm a lame and immature kid. Thanks you for reminding me.

Dude, you kind of busted his nuts for no good reason. He was just trying to make deals with you, whether they were a bit crazy to you or not, there's always counter offers and negations that can be made. You don't need to be an ass to people.
You didn't really need to freak on him, just simply ignore someone if they keep bothering you. You also really didn't need to post that convo, it made you both look silly, especially you. It was a big LOL from us to the both you, but the thing was, it wasn't funny at all, just ridiculous. :/

Also, just because your opinion on GTA4 is that, doesn't mean ours is too. Please don't speak for us, because GTA4 is a great game, with lots of replay. Thanks.

Yeah, that useless PM exchange from the first post, that's gone.

Don't put anything like it back in there. Keep that in PM's between you and the other party.

cml for your amazon gift certificates when you receive them
my bro in law knows a couple of members from Jabbawockeez, they're from my hometown :)

[quote name='KSHLove']cml for your amazon gift certificates when you receive them
my bro in law knows a couple of members from Jabbawockeez, they're from my hometown :)[/quote]

I'd gladly trade you generously if your brother in law could hook me up with some JW swag.

bread's done
Back