Have: Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles , NBA Ballers Chosen One (PS3), More!

Added PS3 and Xbox 360 lanyards, some posters, and removed some stuff that was sold. Still looking for Oblivion for the 360, I'm willing to buy...

mrblinG22, nothing I'm interested in.

360 headset sold.

Still looking for Fight Night Round 3 and Oblivion and some marketplace points.

how much shipped for lost in blue and tony hawk and is tony hawk sealed

I've got a lot of PS2/Xbox stuff up for trade, I'm interested in that camera you have up, just send me a PM so I can get you a complete list. Also have a PS2 HDD w/ FFXI

You sir have been replied to.

Would anyone seriously be interested in buying my Gears of War faceplate? It would take a nice chunk out of the hurt from buying a PS3/Wii within a month and a half.

I'd love that GoW faceplate, but they go for a ton right?
anyway, Can i get a pic of the 360 lanyard? Also possibly interested in MaLPiT. Have Chappelle's 1 and 2. PM me. Thx.

jpod, I'll have that picture for you tomorrow since I'm at work.

grayscaledx, I can't do $20, will you do $23?

**Big update as I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of my Madcatz limited edition (only 500 made?) faceplate from this years E3.

Added Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition
Added Bomberman DS

Updated with new wants.

im interested in PSO Plus.. possibly keyboard and bba adapter... im only looking to trade.. i have 10+ gc games and 2 gc systems.. any interests? ill break it down... i dont have any of gc games in ur want list

y2jd, I didn't see anything on your list. You can buy if you want it though.

BUMP because I could go for some marketplace points.

[quote name='Redeema']Bump for my Mobiblu players got one Black and one silver. Buy them.[/QUOTE]

He's selling the 1gb mobiblu players for cheap, they are 100 at officedepot.com.

I'll ignore your thread crapping, business killing comments, Prock, and make a mental note of it.

Thanks for the bump, Supreme I'll PM you a price.

check my list for

Monster Hunter
>Phantom Brave (Brand new & sealed)
Winning Eleven 6
Taiko Drum Master (Sealed)
Monster Hunter Freedom
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus
>Bomberman (Sealed)
>Lost in Blue (Sealed)
>Nanostray (Sealed)
>Pac n Roll (Sealed)~ $15
>Madcatz E3 limited edition faceplate (sealed)
>Perfect Dark Zero Collector's edition
Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age
Three(3) number 1 issues of City of Heroes
Seinfeld season 5 (sealed)
>Seinfeld season 6
I Know What You Did Last Summer/I Still Know What You Did Last Summer Double Pack

bread's done
Back