Hello, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFoxDarko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
It's April 10, 2009 and it's a Friday. Here in Texas; caliginous skies and lots of clouds. 76°F 24°C.

dck.jpg

What, no Zombie Jesus OTT?

Here's to being a horribly disappointed Atheist.

LP is obviously confused about what Eminem stands for.

I went with my girlfriend to a hookah bar near her house tonight. We walked in and it was populated by about 20 16-18 year old high school kids. One of them initially shouted out, thinking we were one of their friends, and then upon seeing we weren't who they thought, everyone in the place just stared at us. Aside from the customers all being super clicky high school kids, the place was way too well lit to be a hookah bar, they didn't have any good drinks or snacks and the place was simply an old restaurant gutted and then painted blue with some thrift store (albeit comfortable) furniture. The smoke was pretty good too, although a bit pricey. It was a decent experience, but I could run a better hookah bar than that, so overall, D+. :[ I guess I should add, they had a dart board, "game station" consisting of a 23' old school tv with an N64, SNES and PS2 hooked up to it and a juke-box with broadband so it basically had all the songs you can think of. I picked Radiohead - Creep as my one song and everyone before and after me picked some Kanye West style shit.

"SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK SHIT WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS TYPE OF SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!"
:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wait, I thought you were back to hating your girlfriend?[/QUOTE]

No, I just told her I needed some breathing room. She cried initially, and then I kicked her out of my house. We talked about it some more tonight and she was more understanding. I just don't want our relationship to be routine to the point where even having sex seems everyday. Seeing less of each other means we have more to talk about and the relationship won't get stale (hopefully).

I saw that Kanye response earlier and also rofl'd. The episode itself was amazing and then to have Kanye act like he knows whats going on made it 10 times better.

That's kind of how me and thekeybladewarriors are, evildude. We had sex for the first time in a month today! :3

Sometimes go a few days without seeing each other.

That's how I want to be, without the lack of sex. I could go for once or twice every week. Prior to me telling her how it is, we were probably up to anywhere from 5-10 times a week. Sex is fun, but when you do it 10 times a week, it's almost the same as masturbating, except jizzing on some chicks tits.

[quote name='DarlingNina']What's hot about jizzing on tits? I never understood that.[/QUOTE]

I was just using that for reference. It's equally as hot to come in/on her vag, ass/lower back or face. I guess no one has ever explained it to you.

Bed time!

[quote name='Eviltude']I was just using that for reference. It's equally as hot to come in/on her vag, ass/lower back or face. I guess no one has ever explained it to you.

Bed time![/quote]

Jizz is nasty. Grosses me out whenever I see. Let's not even start talking about the way it taste...

Munch, if you do, where do you go for nice beers in Austin? Do they card, generally?

I'm looking to pick up some Fireman's 4s for a friends party.

[quote name='Eviltude']What, no Zombie Jesus OTT?

Here's to being a horribly disappointed Atheist.
[/quote]

As someone said last OTT; That would be Sunday.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Munch, if you do, where do you go for nice beers in Austin? Do they card, generally?

I'm looking to pick up some Fireman's 4s for a friends party.[/QUOTE]

I usually pick my stuff up at HEB. They have a pretty nice selection. And yeah, they card. I'm sure if you walk in with your Mohammedan beard, however, they might not ask for ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all

Nina - isn't it about time for you to tell us that you havent posted in a few days and you're sure we enjoyed the break. And that you haven't heard from your first choice school which you're definitely going to if you get in?

:whee:

Liquid - please send Call of Cthulu to me when you're done

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all

Nina - isn't it about time for you to tell us that you havent posted in a few days and you're sure we enjoyed the break. And that you haven't heard from your first choice school which you're definitely going to if you get in? And when TheRock88 comes in that you want to have sex with him or something

[/quote]

:rofl: & fixed.

I fucking hate EA Gaymes.

All I wanted to do was play some Tiger 09 on the Triple.

And I get prompted to create an EA online account. I enter my typical online gaming email, but it has already been used to create an EA account apparently(for what, I have NO idea).

Are EA games like that on the 360?

Lol, I got a ten day ban for saying sh!t on IGN.

Normal people get 24 hours or less for that, but I think that was close to my 30th ban. :/

[quote name='DarthPuma']Lol, I got a ten day ban for saying sh!t on IGN.

Normal people get 24 hours or less for that, but I think that was close to my 30th ban. :/[/quote]

Damn dude, nobody wants you around

[quote name='munch']I still don't understand why you didn't get banned for making an alt account on here.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all

Nina - isn't it about time for you to tell us that you havent posted in a few days and you're sure we enjoyed the break. And that you haven't heard from your first choice school which you're definitely going to if you get in?

Liquid - please send Call of Cthulu to me when you're done[/quote]

I haven't posted in a few days. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the break. I haven't heard from my first choice school yet, but if I get in, I'm going. You guys are stuck with me till then. :D

[quote name='Wolve11']:rofl: & fixed.[/quote]

:speaktothehand: It's manthing, not therock88.

[quote name='Wolve11']Damn dude, nobody wants you around

[/QUOTE]

Lol. The mods are just crazy over there. Half of them are as sensitive as shrike, and the others just make up rules as they go. :lol: My longest was 3 months for posting a picture that showed a young girl in a tank top pointing to her non existent boobs. An arrow pointing at her chest read "Needs work" and an arrow pointing at her jeans said "Good to Go." I still don't understand why my 14 year old self found that so funny.

I didn't get banned for the other account incident because I explained what happened and agreed to just let it go.

EDIT:
Nina, very few of us are seeing your posts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back