Hello, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']Lol. The mods are just crazy over there. Half of them are as sensitive as shrike, and the others just make up rules as they go. :lol: My longest was 3 months for posting a picture that showed a young girl in a tank top pointing to her non existent boobs. An arrow pointing at her chest read "Needs work" and an arrow pointing at her jeans said "Good to Go." I still don't understand why my 14 year old self found that so funny.

I didn't get banned for the other account incident because I explained what happened and agreed to just let it go.

EDIT:
Nina, very few of us are seeing your posts now.[/quote]

That's okay with me. I'll live.

[quote name='manthing']Dear Trakan:

What which Chinese Democracy tracks would be the most fun in RB?[/quote]

I am getting the whole album, but Better, Chinese Democracy, IRS, Riad, Scraped, and There Was a Time are probably going to be the most fun tracks on guitar.

Chinese Democracy and Better are probably going to be demon head songs though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am getting the whole album, but Better, Chinese Democracy, IRS, Riad, Scraped, and There Was a Time are probably going to be the most fun tracks on guitar.

Chinese Democracy and Better are probably going to be demon head songs though.[/quote]

Which would be the closest to 'Use Your Illusion' territory?

[quote name='manthing']Which would be the closest to 'Use Your Illusion' territory?[/quote]

I would say IRS, Madagascar, There Was a Time, and Prostitute might be more in line with what you want. You may want to give Catcher in the Rye (especially the end) and Street of Dreams a listen to as well.

What kind of $$$$$$ would want to play the DS3 on the 360?

What kind of super$$$$$$ would pay $85 for the priveledge?*

*Outside the typical SDF/dullows

[quote name='munch']Isn't Parks & Recreation just The Office with Amy Poehler?[/quote]

It is exactly that. Amy Poehler = female Micheal Scott.

Aquemini=ATLiens>Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik>Stankonia>>>>>>Speakerboxxx>The Love Below>Idlewild

I'm just going to throw some extra words on to this. Previously it looked like a getmeoutofjoliet post, and was getting on my nerves.

[quote name='st0neface']Aquemini=ATLiens>Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik>Stankonia>>>>>>Speakerboxxx>The Love Below>Idlewild

I'm just going to throw some extra words on to this. Previously it looked like a getmeoutofjoliet post, and was getting on my nerves.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Aquemini=ATLiens>Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik>Stankonia>>>>>>Speakerboxxx>The Love Below>Idlewild

I'm just going to throw some extra words on to this. Previously it looked like a getmeoutofjoliet post, and was getting on my nerves.[/quote]

Sooooooooooo wrong...

You're my boy and all manthing, but you listen to Journey and were asking about songs that sounded most like Use Your Illusion, so I keep things like that in mind when you state your opinions on music.

[quote name='st0neface']You're my boy and all manthing, but you listen to Journey and were asking about songs that sounded most like Use Your Illusion, so I keep things like that in mind when you state your opinions on music.[/quote]

:cool:

Get Up, Get Out is the best Outkast song ever.

I worked in Washington D.C. one summer, and my roommate, I guy I had never met before, one day out of the blue asked me if I liked Journey. I said, "I guess."

He dropped his shoulders in a sigh of relief and said, "Man, they're like my favorite band."

From that point on I heard Journey nonstop. We lived in a dorm room at American University, so you can imagine that I didn't appreciate hearing Steve Perry 24/7.

[quote name='st0neface']Not a compliment.[/quote]

Please keep in mind I quit listening to music after 'Believe' shot to #1 in what, 1999 or 2000?

Riiiiiight.

This dude also got drunk one night and decided to bring a girl back to the dorm room. Now, I used to be a super light sleeper. As soon as he opened the door up at 2:30 AM I was up. He turned on a fan thinking that would cover up the noise, but I still heard them whispering and kissing. It was the most awkward moment of my life.

I had 2 choices: 1) Leave, which would have drawn attention to myself and potentially have cockblocked him, or 2) put the pillow over my head and say, "Dear Lord, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away form here," until I went to sleep. I chose the latter. As soon as I got up for the monring, I was out of there.

[quote name='munch']Riiiiiight.

This dude also got drunk one night and decided to bring a girl back to the dorm room. Now, I used to be a super light sleeper. As soon as he opened the door up at 2:30 AM I was up. He turned on a fan thinking that would cover up the noise, but I still heard them whispering and kissing. It was the most awkward moment of my life.

I had 2 choices: 1) Leave, which would have drawn attention to myself and potentially have cockblocked him, or 2) put the pillow over my head and say, "Dear Lord, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away form here," until I went to sleep. I chose the latter. As soon as I got up for the monring, I was out of there.[/quote]

Was it 3:30 P.M. on a Wednesday after you got basketball season tickets and we were watching Animaniacs?

If so, sorry.

Riiiiiight.

This dude also decided he was going to buy me a shot of tequila after I had already gotten drunk and was ready to go to bed. It was around 9:30PM, if I recall, and I had to wake up around 5:30AM to get to work at the Capitol.

Anyway, we go to a Mexican restaurant and we start hanging out with some people. He, out of nowhere, decides to leave. I didn't think anything of it, until I got stuck with the bill.

So, I got stuck going to a bar I really didn't want to go to, and buying him a beer and me a shot of tequila for my birthday.

[quote name='munch']I usually pick my stuff up at HEB. They have a pretty nice selection. And yeah, they card. I'm sure if you walk in with your Mohammedan beard, however, they might not ask for ID.[/QUOTE]Cool, thanks. I'll just find someone 21+ to pick 'em up for me.

And I shaved the beard. :[

[quote name='Maklershed']Liquid - please send Call of Cthulu to me when you're done[/QUOTE]It's a digital copy. Got it on my itouch. :x

[quote name='munch']Riiiiiight.

I had 2 choices: 1) Leave, which would have drawn attention to myself and potentially have cockblocked him, or 2) put the pillow over my head and say, "Dear Lord, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away form here," until I went to sleep. I chose the latter. As soon as I got up for the monring, I was out of there.[/QUOTE]
3) Masturbate profusely.

Liquid, grow your beard out and walk into a store with a suit and tie on. Loosen the tie up and roll your sleeve so it looks like you had a rough day at work. Go to the self checkout and try to get some beer. I guarantee they won't ask for it. If they do, act like you're reaching for your wallet and say, "Shit. I left it at work. I had a bad day. After 10 years you'd think. . . ."

[quote name='Brak']3) Masturbate profusely.[/quote]

That's what I would have done. Get all loud with it too. "Oh yeahhh, touch her there, mmmmm, lick those nips..." I'll be damned if I'm the only one uncomfortable in the situation.

Anyways,

come fight me!

http://queenofpeen.mybrute.com :bouncy:

[quote name='DarlingNina']That's what I would have done. Get all loud with it too. "Oh yeahhh, touch her there, mmmmm, lick those nips..." I'll be damned if I'm the only one uncomfortable in the situation.[/QUOTE]
Women don't masturbate.

[quote name='Brak']Women don't masturbate.[/quote]

They sure in the fuck do.

They just take steps to make sure you don't catch them.

[quote name='seanr1221']Good luck, Budge! :wave:[/quote]

Thanks Sean!

Right now they want to fill out this application and email it to them, but it comes in a .rtf file and has like the worst formatting ever. Everything is skewed and they have several sections where I am supposed to "circle" something, I guess I am just put () around it or something.

With all the religious mumbo jumbo on television I really want to watch Pi.

Hopefully Doubt and Quantum of Solace both come in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back