Hello, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Women don't masturbate.[/quote]

Of course they don't. :roll:

[quote name='manthing']They sure in the fuck do.

They just take steps to make sure you don't catch them.[/quote]

Exactly. ;)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Sleepytime Gorilla Museum are going to be here today. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]:[

[quote name='munch']Liquid, grow your beard out and walk into a store with a suit and tie on. Loosen the tie up and roll your sleeve so it looks like you had a rough day at work. Go to the self checkout and try to get some beer. I guarantee they won't ask for it. If they do, act like you're reaching for your wallet and say, "Shit. I left it at work. I had a bad day. After 10 years you'd think. . . ."[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I won't be able to grow a beard of that caliber that soon, unfortunately.

---

On that roommate situation, munch, you shoulda cock blocked him. I've definitely done that to my roommate when I've had to (class the next day, drunk and needing sleep, etc).
My favorite is when I give him time limits though. Shit like "I'll be back in 30-an hour; you should take care of your business then."

Seeing The Roots in a few weeks and the rumor is that Slightly Stoopid (the co-headliner) can't make it...and TV on the Radio might fill in.

:cool:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Seeing The Roots in a few weeks and the rumor is that Slightly Stoopid (the co-headliner) can't make it...and TV on the Radio might fill in.

:cool:[/quote]

[quote name='st0neface']That would be amazing.

Did you see the new album announcement?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. Can't wait for it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']

I'm glad they put him on blast, and I'm glad Kanye blogged about it in all caps.

That guy is a colossal fucking f$$$$$.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Kanye is pretty tight minus his ginormous ego. He said he's working on it, though! :lol:[/quote]
And it only took him one South Park episode to get his ego checked instead of, hmmm...EVERYONE AROUND HIM telling him the same thing!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Seeing The Roots in a few weeks and the rumor is that Slightly Stoopid (the co-headliner) can't make it...and TV on the Radio might fill in.

:cool:[/quote]

I....*cries*

scott_bakula.jpg

The Where the Wild Things Are trailer looked really good.

Spike Jonze is godly.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey JJSP, do you have a rough estimate of how much it will cost to ship that external DVD drive on your lowball sale?[/QUOTE]
Since work is paying for it, probably $5. I've had the damn thing forever, and I'm not as concerned with making money off of it as I am as getting rid of it.

Anyone need a 360 remote? I've got an extra, but it doesn't have the battery cover.

[quote name='JJSP']Since work is paying for it, probably $5. I've had the damn thing forever, and I'm not as concerned with making money off of it as I am as getting rid of it.

Anyone need a 360 remote? I've got an extra, but it doesn't have the battery cover.[/quote]

Alright. I just realized a put in a few of those lowball bids and now I am sure if he can pay for all of them. But I don't want to back out on any because that would be a jerk move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back