Hell's Kitchen Season 6 - Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cmart05']I heard he gets kicked off tonight.[/QUOTE]
That would be fucked up since chef liked his dish.....but with Ramsey that doesn't mean anything.

Not trying to sound rude but why do the people on this show always seem not nearly as talented as people on Top Chef? Is it just a more intense and demanding atmosphere?

Every time I watch Hell's Kitchen they always make huge fuck-ups.

[quote name='Metallic00']Not trying to sound rude but why do the people on this show always seem not nearly as talented as people on Top Chef? Is it just a more intense and demanding atmosphere?

Every time I watch Hell's Kitchen they always make huge fuck-ups.[/QUOTE]

i think they are probably in a more intense atmosphere... i dont reallk know though

do you think the people that are eating can hear the yelling and swearing?

[quote name='Metallic00']Not trying to sound rude but why do the people on this show always seem not nearly as talented as people on Top Chef? Is it just a more intense and demanding atmosphere?

I'm sure each and every one of these chefs are talented (well except maybe the lady that made the french toast, WTF was that?) but honestly, are you really watching this show because of their culinary skills or to watch Ramsay yell at them for an hour?

i assume they pick people that aren't very talented for hell's kitchen because it makes it more interesting... if they pick people that are like first-class chefs already then you won't get all the entertaining fuck-ups that make this show so fun to watch :D

I'm so glad Melinda got the boot. I'm going to have nightmares about her eyes.

Plus, Amanda's kinda cute in a plain sorta way.

Wow! Jimmy's on fire. From the moment Ramsey okayed his first dish I knew he'd be awesome the whole way through. Keep it up!

... and Jimmy's shrimp saves the team!

Hell's Kitchen seems to be for people too proud to go on Food Network's reality show but not talented enough to be on Top Chef.

I'm sure I'll forget to watch this after this week since I barely watch TV as it is, but hopefully before it's over the fat fuck and the Texas guy go over a cliff in a Winnebago together so I can get some satisfaction out of this.

"Jim" is getting very little attention on the show, which probably means his chances are good to get pretty far in this. Hope he does well.

Haven't seen the show since the early parts of Season 3. Yup, I'm definitely back to watching this show.

Tenielle needs to go. Pretty bad. Then again...Lovely...so terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back