Hell's Kitchen Season 6 - Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's cooked fine, Gordon won't care that he zoned out for a minute

At least he had the good sense to ask someone what was up

If the girls lose this, I sense a Chef swap.

EDIT: Okay, WHEN the girls lose.

I think Jim did really good, but kinda got overwhelmed.

mos def on the Chef swap. Jimis doing fine just chef likes to pick on him. Which I think is a good thing. He is teaching the girls how to serve food and teaching Jim to refine how he cooks. seems different but i could be wrong.

I hope Jim gets his head back in the game. I think he's got good skills but I can't imagine working in a situation like that, with Ramsay yelling like that.

On a side note, how was Robert not a flight risk? Usually to go up and do stunts you have to be healthy. With a known previous heart issue and obvious morbid obesity, it strikes me that he'd be grounded.

/tk

Ramsay gave Tek a warning last week, and this week she's held up the entire Red service almost single-handedly.

Jim: "Like a hand grenade went off on a cow's ass"

"Stupid cows!" -- Ramsey

And now the guys are taking over the women's kitchen. :shock:

[quote name='mykevermin']Tek is cute. Don't kick her off the show.[/QUOTE]

I vote for Amanda to get the boot. As least Tek managed to cook her steaks - Amanda didn't even do that with the lobsters. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']"There was just scraps of meat everywhere. It was a kitchenpocalypse - like a grenade went off in a cow's ass." -- Jim[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Tek's going. I hate Tennille, but there's no way this is even a close call if he bases it on what happened tonight.

On a side note, does anyone have any desire to watch two hours of Octomom: the Incredible Unseen Footage?

Tenille's safe. Damn it.

[quote name='IvanHood']On a side note, does anyone have any desire to watch two hours of Octomom: the Incredible Unseen Footage?[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't?

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']"There was just scraps of meat everywhere. It was a kitchenpocalypse - like a grenade went off in a cow's ass." -- Jim[/QUOTE]

Best quote from this season thus far.

Amanda needs to GTFO. I've hated her ever since the tequila french toast bullshit. Drunk bitch. Tennille did ok this service so I'm ok with her for now.

I'm sure the preview made the Robert thing worse than it really is. But damn, the guy is 30 and is already in this bad shape. Come on dude, get your life back together or you'll be dead by 40. Put down the fucking fork.

And it looks like Tennille's big mouth finally caught up with her. Wee.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What a shock, Robert has health problems. Who didn't see that coming?[/QUOTE]

Well if he survives, maybe he can go on the next season of More To Love.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What a shock, Robert has health problems. Who didn't see that coming?[/QUOTE]

For the sake of Robert's livelihood, Ramsay needs to kick him off the show and force him into fat camp. For real.

I watched FOX until 9:05 tonight, a few minutes after Hell's Kitchen.

I may be wrong, but perhaps Fox accidentally put him on the wrong program. Seems like a much better fit for the show that follows HK.

[quote name='mykevermin']I watched FOX until 9:05 tonight, a few minutes after Hell's Kitchen.

I may be wrong, but perhaps Fox accidentally put him on the wrong program. Seems like a much better fit for the show that follows HK.[/QUOTE]

Rofl. Cold. But funny.

[quote name='mykevermin']I watched FOX until 9:05 tonight, a few minutes after Hell's Kitchen.

I may be wrong, but perhaps Fox accidentally put him on the wrong program. Seems like a much better fit for the show that follows HK.[/QUOTE]But then that program would be "More to Hate" . . .

[quote name='mykevermin']The show should be called "fat fucks need love too" since that seems to be how they're plugging it.

Pretty crass stuff.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you're not still watching it. :shock:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Please tell me you're not still watching it. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least he can say he's watching it for sociological research. ;)

I do fear for Robert, even though the show makes their "Next week on..."s look intense every week.

And I seriously hope Ramsay puts Tennille in her dumbass place. Stupid trick.

Gordon's "Shut your fat fucking mouth!" towards Tenille made my day, holy crap. Can't wait until the next episode, hope JimmieMac/Jim doesn't mess up.

Was it just me, or was the men returning from the fighter pilot reward the greatest return from any reward yet? Just the way they all strolled in with their aviators and new jackets made me crack up, especially Jim who looked like he was in heaven.

Also knew Tek was a goner after GR told her last week she had no "safety net", had a feeling he was just trying to get Amanda to crack.

Glad to see Jim pull through the steak overload.

Damn steak and lobster tails made me hungry and I did watch more to love..... Tivo both of them. :D

Hells Kitchen is actually pretty good I hate Whoopi Goldberg but like that WOOO BOY guy from Texas and damn dude kept some nasty chicks on the fats girls love harder show. There is actually a couple decent ones on that show.... Not many but yea I like tits and ass.

Suzanne remains my most loathed contestant. what a bitch. I like Tenille, but doesn't look like she'll be on past next week. The women are getting so thin that he's going to have to start knocking men off next. All the other chicks should be safe especially with the Tenille melt down.

Apparently Ramsay doesn't like the way Jimmiemac looks because he was shitting all over the guy just to shit on someone on the men's team.

And why is Robert even bothering with this show? There's no way there's no way they're investing that kind of money into someone who's dieing of heart disease.

In a somewhat twisted irony, Robert is competing to be the head chef of a restaurant located in a city that will host the best athletes in the world...

[quote name='mykevermin']The show should be called "fat fucks need love too" since that seems to be how they're plugging it.
[/QUOTE]

More like "fat fucks need love too, but they gotta go on TV"

Jim looked ok last night, I hope he was more careful about answering Ramsay on future services, but he had a difficult station last night and didn't fuck anything up.

It's kind of stressful isn't it? Managing so many dishes at once and having to perfect each and everyone

Does jim smoke? i dont think ive noticed

I'm sure it's real stressful. I've never tried it myself, so I can't vouch for its stress-relieving abilities.

As for Jim, I don't think so, but when I was counting, it was nearly all of the girls and none of the guys.

Suzanne is annoying. Tennille is too damn funny. I hope she stays around for a few more episodes...her voice cracks me the fuck up.

And Robert just needs to die. Fat fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back