Help put my wife into a coma! 4/25 MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! DVDs,PS3, N64, misc

That was pretty hilarious when PackageTrackr said it was an Aramex tracking ID. I was like "now, it says he's from New Jersey... WTF would he be shipping from Mexico" :rofl:

Everything's in great shape. The mailman tried at first to put the envelope in the mailbox. I was facepalming pretty bad at that moment. :D

whoa why was atlantis banned?

Im right behind ya Spanky. TO THE MOOOOOOON!

edit:

Nevermind....wow didnt know he cause all that ruckus in the k-Mart thread. I stayed out of it but now looking at it...I may go to K-Mart now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that sucks that Atlantis was banned.. :(

I wish I could devote some more time to this thread, but disability and lawyer stuff are taking over.. bleh.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']Wow that sucks that Atlantis was banned.. :(

I wish I could devote some more time to this thread, but disability and lawyer stuff are taking over.. bleh.[/QUOTE]

yeah Shrike layeth the smackdown on him. apparently he was causing a raucous and insulting other CAGs. Shrike didn't like that and permabanned him.

Do your business man. We will keep bumping it up and try to help as much as we can.

[quote name='integralsmatic']yeah Shrike layeth the smackdown on him. apparently he was causing a raucous and insulting other CAGs. Shrike didn't like that and permabanned him.

Do your business man. We will keep bumping it up and try to help as much as we can.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'll list them tonight or not, but I have a bunch of cover art and manuals I got from a local Blockbuster that's closing... :) I thought about buying like 100 of them, and making a giant collage on the wall.;)

To the top we go.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really need to get some more stuff on here. Manuals, artwork, more comics (I think), etc.

iPad bump! .....parents bought me one. It's awesome but... I think id rather have the money right now... Feels weird playing with a new expensive toy when a massive medical bill is incoming

Some updates to our situation:

Website is www.donationsforchristy.com. Much better than before, eh?

Overall donation total estimate: $12,000 or so. Just had someone on GAF donate $250!! Never even talked to the guy before in my life. Some people are truly awesome.

Will try to add more today. I think more Blus are in order. :)

I dont know how Ive missed this thread for months on end but man that really sounds terrible. If I run into any extra money I'll donate a little at some point. I always seem to be doing ok then BAM something pops up and I'm flat broke for awhile and the cycle just goes on and on...bleh.

Anyway BUMP and best wishes I'll keep you in mind.

bump

making sure the link in my thread still works. God bless you & your wife & y'alls families. i continue to pray for y'all, as do so many others here (and elsewhere). hang in there (easy for me to say). please know that you have garnered so much attention and support to your cause, and that has to give you & your wife hope. stay strong, and y'all are not alone, brother. take care.

Thanks for the kind words. :) they are certainly nice to hear..

Actually, speaking of the website, I decided to buy a domain from godaddy for a dollar, haha. It's now:

www.donationsforchristy.com

And it just forwards back to the other page anyways. I don't have much skill or experience in dealing with web page design, so in just used googles site builder.

Sega Classics: Arcade Collection / Sherlock Holmes 2 pack (Sega CD) - Complete
Sol-Feace (Sega CD) - Case and disc

Does Sol-feace come in the original sleeve? And do you have all 3 manuals?

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Sega Classics: Arcade Collection / Sherlock Holmes 2 pack (Sega CD) - Complete
Sol-Feace (Sega CD) - Case and disc

Does Sol-feace come in the original sleeve? And do you have all 3 manuals?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they do come in their original sleeves. They are the small plastic/cardboard ones about the size of a jewel case, not the large plastic ones.

Sega Classics and Sherlock Holmes have their manuals, Sol Feace does not.

[quote name='Scarface.']Incredible show! David Lynch fan?[/QUOTE]

I am really enjoying the show. Just a few episodes left.. and then is there a movie or something afterwards? Just noticed it on IMDB..

I looked up Lynch on IMDB, because I knew I've seen at least a few movies from him. Turns out I was wrong. Only have seen Dune.. and now almost Twin Peaks.

Looks like I have some catching up to do! What would you recommend as his best work?

[quote name='Biglesworth23']I am really enjoying the show. Just a few episodes left.. and then is there a movie or something afterwards? Just noticed it on IMDB..

I looked up Lynch on IMDB, because I knew I've seen at least a few movies from him. Turns out I was wrong. Only have seen Dune.. and now almost Twin Peaks.

Looks like I have some catching up to do! What would you recommend as his best work?[/QUOTE]

Oh man! His best work? Jeez I think everything is brilliant, Make sure you watch both seasons of twin peaks THEN watch Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. Also check out: Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Inland Empire, and Wild at Heart. All superb films but my favorite would have to be Mulholland Drive.

bread's done
Back