Help put my wife into a coma! 4/25 MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! DVDs,PS3, N64, misc

Wish I could donate something but I can't at the moment. Your wife will be in my prayers though and I do hope the procedure that will be done is a success. Hope all the best for you and your family:D

[quote name='Spanky']Wish I could donate something but I can't at the moment. Your wife will be in my prayers though and I do hope the procedure that will be done is a success. Hope all the best for you and your family:D[/QUOTE]

Thank you spanky :)

I did have someone donate $1.85 earlier... was that a CAGer? They didn't give me any info on who they were.. but hey.. $1.85 stills works for us! :D

Awesome! Just won a Nook through a prize giveaway on Dr. Oz's website.. read about it like 15 minutes before it was starting on Slickdeals, and got in! WOOOO

Just a reminder that I sent you a PM.

There's no rush, of course, just don't want you to forget it's there. I've done that with PMs before :lol:

I have a bunch of comics that I'm not sure what to do with... anyone interested in comics? Maybe I'll put them up at 10 for $10 or something. It's a mixture of the usual.. x-men, spiderman, wolverine, etc. plus some videogame ones like turok, mortal kombat, etc.

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

[quote name='Spanky']This thread deserves to be on the first page all the time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :)

Yeah, someone convince CheapyD to make it a sticky thread!! .......:lol::bouncy::applause:

I'll donate soon!But damn, $50,000 and it's going to take place in Mexico,where medicine is cheap, imagine what it would be in the US (even though it is illegal,imagine the price it would be in the US!)

I would gladly pay a bit more (but not too much!) for it to be in Philadelphia or something. It would take air travel (which wife doesn't care for), passport fees (neither of us have one), and some of the stress out of the equation.

I don't have time at the moment (brother is in town from Erie, and Christy has another appointment at Drexel University tomorrow), but I was thinking of perhaps running a contest of sorts. Let's say.. donate $5 and enter for a chance to win Halo Reach or perhaps Shenmue or something at least relatively expensive. Yay or nay? I'm just afraid of getting like 3 people donating towards winning Shenmue.. that would blow.. :p

[quote name='Biglesworth23']I don't have time at the moment (brother is in town from Erie, and Christy has another appointment at Drexel University tomorrow), but I was thinking of perhaps running a contest of sorts. Let's say.. donate $5 and enter for a chance to win Halo Reach or perhaps Shenmue or something at least relatively expensive. Yay or nay? I'm just afraid of getting like 3 people donating towards winning Shenmue.. that would blow.. :p[/QUOTE]

I'll donate, so yay!

I think you will get a good few entries, but you shouldn't make the minimum 5$. Say get an entry for every dollar you donate.

Here's another free bump :)

Edit:

integralsmatic, does the Wii Sports Resort Box include the cover art? Just noticed that listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back