Help put my wife into a coma! 4/25 MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! DVDs,PS3, N64, misc

[quote name='randomdud']I'll donate, so yay!

I think you will get a good few entries, but you shouldn't make the minimum 5$. Say get an entry for every dollar you donate.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. :) Ok, gotta think of something... been so swamped with stuff this week.. work, brother's in town, wife dr appt, etc. I've been late with some of the CAG shipments, so I hope no one is too mad.. :bomb:

Interesting... Ketamine is similar to PCP and most commonly used by veterinary clinics as a tranquilizer for animals and sub-human primates (ex: monkeys). It is an anesthetic that is supposed to cause hallucinations in humans, as well as stimulate the circulatory system causing increased heart rate and blood pressure. I guess since it does not depress the circulatory system, there is not the risk that the patient will stop breathing as with opiate-based drugs...therefore placing the patient in a coma-state with the drug is not as dangerous (I would assume anyway). It is just crazy that they use a drug with such well known hallucinogenic properties.

Free bump and best wishes!

[quote name='Altanis']Here's another free bump :)

Edit:

integralsmatic, does the Wii Sports Resort Box include the cover art? Just noticed that listed.[/QUOTE]

sorry to get back to you so late. been doing prep work for a career fair i had today.

Sorry but its just the box. the game with the case got traded in awhile ago. :cry:

So it is just the box and no artwork?

I'll peruse a bit in the near future (later tonight or tomorrow) and see what I come up with :).

[quote name='Altanis']So it is just the box and no artwork?

I'll peruse a bit in the near future (later tonight or tomorrow) and see what I come up with :).[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one with the box, but I'm assuming it's the big cardboard box Resort comes in. Sounds like the actual game case(and disc) are gone.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']I'm not the one with the box, but I'm assuming it's the big cardboard box Resort comes in. Sounds like the actual game case(and disc) are gone.[/QUOTE]

thats correct

I have the cardboard box Wii Sports Resort came with from it being packed in with the Black Wii bundle. I currently house it in a makeshift case, but was hoping it was the solution to that "problem" I have. That's why I was wondering. :)

[quote name='integralsmatic']thats correct[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's what I have. I thought it was the Wii game case. Eh, no biggie. Glad it got cleared up!

I have to solidify my budget and everything for March, and then I'll finalize everything. Hopefully I can do that Saturday. :)

[quote name='randomdud']Just wanted to let you all know that I received my last order! I've already left feedback for Bigles several times lol, so now what? XD[/QUOTE]

I guess the only thing left for you to do is order even MORE games... :lol:

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']so how much has been donated so far to your cause[/QUOTE]

I'm at work on break, so I don't have exact numbers in front of me. Total, we're around $2500ish, and just from CAG alone.. hmm.. not sure. I'll update later. :)

It doesn't seem like much, and it isn't.. but we haven't had any fundraisers/events yet. Those are coming up soon. :)

[quote name='integralsmatic']Its a start! anything still helps. Buy some stuff people!

packages going out tomorrow. stuck at school...midterm week :([/QUOTE]

How are midterms coming along? Amazing as always?;)

Ah, someone else that knows the suckitude of midterms right now. We're having great weather right now too. :D

I can't wait 2 more days. I get home for break (10 days I desperately need right now). Plus, I can get my stuff from Biglesworth23 :D. Can't wait!

[quote name='Altanis']Ah, someone else that knows the suckitude of midterms right now. We're having great weather right now too. :D

I can't wait 2 more days. I get home for break (10 days I desperately need right now). Plus, I can get my stuff from Biglesworth23 :D. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Yeah.. aren't experiencing them right now .... finished 2 years of college a few years back.. I would like to start up again.. but for the time being, it's definitely not possible! The ridiculous medical bills, and most of all.. the time needed! I don't think I could work, go to school, and care for my wife. Not happening.:roll:

Honestly, getting something from me in the mail is really not worth getting excited over. :lol: It's not like in the movie Seven when...... ya know!

...... and that was perhaps in poor taste. And if you have no clue what I'm talking about, I'm not going to ruin the movie for anyone. :cool:

It might not be anything special, but I've been looking forward to Spring Break for weeks. Every little item to make Spring Break getting here being a bigger deal is awesome right about now.

I can't imagine how you feel, but I agree that in your situation college would be impossible. Hopefully everything gets better soon and you will be able to go back.

Highlight of midterms: One of my classes had a problem crop up about a month ago where the original professor had to leave, so we got a replacement (who is very British). While taking the midterm yesterday morning, people were showing up 15-20 minutes late for the exam. After the 5th late person or so, the professor proclaims "that's it. On your final, if you are late, you get a 0. No questions asked." Then like 3 more people showed up, and he proclaimed "damn, does this fucking country not have any bloody manners at all?" I thought he was going to kick people out.

There was also a warning that anyone seen with their hands below their desk would get a 0, because they were either using a cell phone or playing with themselves, and according to him "both are very inappropriate right now" :rofl:

[quote name='Altanis']It might not be anything special, but I've been looking forward to Spring Break for weeks. Every little item to make Spring Break getting here being a bigger deal is awesome right about now.

I can't imagine how you feel, but I agree that in your situation college would be impossible. Hopefully everything gets better soon and you will be able to go back.

Highlight of midterms: One of my classes had a problem crop up about a month ago where the original professor had to leave, so we got a replacement (who is very British). While taking the midterm yesterday morning, people were showing up 15-20 minutes late for the exam. After the 5th late person or so, the professor proclaims "that's it. On your final, if you are late, you get a 0. No questions asked." Then like 3 more people showed up, and he proclaimed "damn, does this fucking country not have any bloody manners at all?" I thought he was going to kick people out.

There was also a warning that anyone seen with their hands below their desk would get a 0, because they were either using a cell phone or playing with themselves, and according to him "both are very inappropriate right now" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I always found that playing with oneself during a midterm/final really helped, though!

Anyways, that dude sounds pretty hilarious. And grumpy... haha

Just got back home from a long day.. might be going to bed early tonight.. yay for $800 car bill... ugh

[quote name='Biglesworth23']How are midterms coming along? Amazing as always?;)[/QUOTE]

hell yeah. 1 down 3 more to go! not looking forward to TAX/Estate Planning/and Risk Management&insurance.

yeah taking classes to become a financial planner. i have 4 down and 2 more to go before i take the CFPs(certified Financial Planner). I cant wait till day i can see no more tests.

[quote name='Altanis']It might not be anything special, but I've been looking forward to Spring Break for weeks. Every little item to make Spring Break getting here being a bigger deal is awesome right about now.

There was also a warning that anyone seen with their hands below their desk would get a 0, because they were either using a cell phone or playing with themselves, and according to him "both are very inappropriate right now" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

bwahahahaha oh man thats great. sucks that you have a professor that is so pedantic. :lol:

never knew midterms could make a student so hard lol.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']I always found that playing with oneself during a midterm/final really helped, though!

Anyways, that dude sounds pretty hilarious. And grumpy... haha

Just got back home from a long day.. might be going to bed early tonight.. yay for $800 car bill... ugh[/QUOTE]

Man! Im sorry bro. That sucks. I may look to throw in more myself. The dwindling down of the DVD collection is good for me. Other people can benefit and i can benefit from the extra space.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']bump from my work break :)

I need to find some more stuff to throw on here.. offers are dying down..[/QUOTE]

need to tell a mod to stick this pronto!

I have a bunch of DVDs listed on the website SwapaDVD. However, really doesn't feel worth it right now to have them on there, because I would have to pay for the shipping to ship them out, and while it's only a few dollars, we can't really spare that right now for a credit for a DVD on there.

So I'm thinking I'll just list a good chunk of them on here. Most are terrible, but there are some decent ones.

Also need to find more comic books...

So, I got to check out all the stuff Biggles was kind enough to send me for the donation.

Are you sure some of this stuff is used? The worst damaged item was the Star Fox guide that had a tiny crease on the corner. I must know your secret for keeping things in great shape like that.

[quote name='Altanis']So, I got to check out all the stuff Biggles was kind enough to send me for the donation.

Are you sure some of this stuff is used? The worst damaged item was the Star Fox guide that had a tiny crease on the corner. I must know your secret for keeping things in great shape like that.[/QUOTE]

Not really ever using it is the key!:lol:

But seriously though, that pretty much is the case for like 80% of the DVDs/games/books/etc. I own. I found myself being a collector over the years, and not actually watching/playing/reading/etc. most of what I bought. So for the most part, a lot of them just sat on a shelf.

We used to have around 1500 DVDs (give or take a few.....hundred). Not sure what we have anymore. But anyways, I would say probably 500 or so were still sealed. If I do have to recommend one thing to people, it's this: Don't open the item until you are actually going to play it/watch it/etc.!!!

Most people I know open their game or whatever pretty much immediately, even if they aren't going to be using it anytime soon. A lot of stuff I just let sit on my shelf, and then a few years down the road it turned out to be worth a lot on Amazon. :) DVDs would go out of print (I remember selling a Salem's Lot DVD I got from Big Lots for $3 some years ago for around $70 a year or two ago. Now the DVD is back in print again, haha).

[quote name='Altanis']Yeah, that really is the key. Never use it and it stays in great shape! :D.[/QUOTE]

Now you've got it! :cool:

I've had so many games over the years that I've wanted to play... yet never found time to.

[quote name='stinger56']received my game today thank you and good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks. :)

Thanks again to all who have donated.

Someone a while ago asked about total donations so far: Approximate total as of March 6th: $2700. However, in the next day or so, there will be an additional $2000 or so added in. Christy's mom is making fasnachts for donut day... current count is 213.. DOZEN DONUTS!! At $10 a pop, all proceeds going to this fund.. :)

bread's done
Back