Hey FGT #11, Go home and sleep. You suck.

When it happened on stream, I couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing.

That match against ClakeyD, also proved what one of my friends was telling me about Ibuki. Ibuki Kunai Vortex 24-7 is getting really predictable and outdated.

[quote name='asianxcore']When it happened on stream, I couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing.

That match against ClakeyD, also proved what one of my friends was telling me about Ibuki. Ibuki Kunai Vortex 24-7 is getting really predictable and outdated.[/QUOTE]
how doex a vortex get outdated?

they nerfed akuma's from vanilla and it's still good, haha

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I think his friend was trying to say that Ibuki is a one-trick pony.[/QUOTE]

If she's played heavily reliant on Kunai Vortex, yes. That is definitely what he was trying to say to me.

Not to say Ibuki's Vortex is completely lame/predictable, but using sparingly along with a lot of her Normal Frame Traps and Frame Advantage is when I see her at her best.

Is anyone going to NorCal Regionals? I'm almost positive I'll be going to spectate and cheer one of my friends on, but I was just curious to see if anyone else would be going.

[quote name='Cheska19']Is anyone going to NorCal Regionals? I'm almost positive I'll be going to spectate and cheer one of my friends on, but I was just curious to see if anyone else would be going.[/QUOTE]

I'm still planning on going. Haven't looked at my schedule for the week before, during and after in regards to work/classes though. Should get on that.

I'll most likely go to spectate since a lot of my friends are playing in Singles and 3v3 Teams in SSFIV.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']If I had the money, I'd go. But it's way too expensive for me. Maybe if I knew someone else who was going, I would spectate.[/QUOTE]

Get up on that Pac North SRK forum and see if you can carpool with any of the Sac/Davis guys.

[quote name='asianxcore']Get up on that Pac North SRK forum and see if you can carpool with any of the Sac/Davis guys.[/QUOTE]
Stranger danger! Stranger danger! :whee:

I'll go ahead and check.

So there's this new documentary about Japanese arcades coming out called 100 Yen. They put up the page a few days ago and already hit their goal of $9000, but they're still collecting donations because "there are still many costs to cover including renting equipment, Calgary travel costs, as well as the post-production phases" (even though they originally said they were going to pay for the Calgary trip themselves, which you can still see if you scroll towards the bottom of the page).

Anyone else feel like they realized, "Holy shit, we hit our goal in just three or four days, let's keep collecting money"? Or am I getting worked up over nothing?

Don't know if anyone was watching it, but some great matches at the Canada Cup.

JSMaster running a train on Justin Wong

Also a Canadian Player who had been saying Maygo pretty much all day, even after apologizing for it and after various players around him kept correcting him :lol:

For anyone who doesn't check the SRK News Feed:

270557celg.jpg

Loving the decision to go with RE5 Jill. Might have to go and pre-order this tomorrow.

[quote name='asianxcore']For anyone who doesn't check the SRK News Feed:

270557celg.jpg

Loving the decision to go with RE5 Jill. Might have to go and pre-order this tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

This better not be gamestop exclusive, BECAUSE I WANT IT!

[quote name='distgfx']This better not be gamestop exclusive, BECAUSE I WANT IT![/QUOTE]

That would be pretty ass if it was.

Might have to pre-order it sometime this week just in the rare case it happens.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'd rather just buy Jill on her own. My hate for Shuma is that great.[/QUOTE]

CHAOS DIMENSION

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'd rather just buy Jill on her own. My hate for Shuma is that great.[/QUOTE]

MYSTIC SMAAAAAAAAAASH!!

I think I'll get back into 3S. Played it last night, had fun. The Adventures of Purple Ken will continue.

Peeps, hit me up for GGPO matches whenev.

Why Shuma Gorath? It must be Japan's love for tentacles cause he/it hasn't been relevant since the 70's. He's been in a handful of issues since but nothing big.

Well, they're pairing him up with the Jill DLC, it seems. Once people buy that, they'll spin it, of course.

"PEOPLE BOUGHT SHUMA GORATH! PEOPLE LOVE HIM AGAIN!"

How many more characters are to be announced? I saw a list about a month ago (maybe from here) and so far seems accurate.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']At least Sentinel isn't back. He was the only one out of the Top 4 that I truly hated.[/QUOTE]

"-Sentinel (unrevealed)"

?

dang I thought the original leak had Emma Frost & Elektra on the marvel side.

without them, I am officially unhappy with the roster.

I like the capcom selection, but Marvel is sausage city.

[quote name='JEKKI']dang I thought the original leak had Emma Frost & Elektra on the marvel side.

without them, I am officially unhappy with the roster.

I like the capcom selection, but Marvel is sausage city.[/QUOTE]

Yea, She-Hulk might as well have a penis too.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'd be very very happy if Captain Commando or Jin made a comeback in 3. Venom would be cream.[/QUOTE]

I think if C.Viper eventually makes the cut we could rule C.Commando out.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yeah, I know about that video already. It's still dumb.[/QUOTE]

The more new characters the better. If the roster was going to be as nutty in sheer numbers as MVC2's, I'd welcome a lot of that cast back.

bread's done
Back