Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']quick, sell your LBP -- they're going for like $250![/quote]

Nope...Why strike when the iron is hot? I have teh rareZ gahmes!!!!11!!!

I'll wait, and then when everyone realizes that it isn't as rare as they thought and the value goes down to $30...I'll open it and play it. It's what I've done with Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']Nope...Why strike when the iron is hot? I have teh rareZ gahmes!!!!11!!!

I'll wait, and then when everyone realizes that it isn't as rare as they thought and the value goes down to $30...I'll open it and play it. It's what I've done with Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile. :cool:[/QUOTE]

or, you know, you could sell it, get a new copy of LBP next week, and it will have covered your fable 2, fallout 3, and gears 2 preorders as well.

Morning OTT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hmmm, i have a parted rar file where one part has an "unexpected end of archive"...

is there any way to fix this?[/quote]

Do you have PAR recovery files? You could try and use those to repair the archives. If not, you want to check to see if you can get those, or you will just have to redownload the specific RAR files that are corrupted.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Anyone see that movie quarantine over the weekend?[/QUOTE]

I heard it was pretty good for a "zombie" type movie.

My favorite part about going to class is not going to class.

I think I will take a look into it. The movies in this town are only 5 bucks. INSANE I TELL YOU INSANE!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']or, you know, you could sell it, get a new copy of LBP next week, and it will have covered your fable 2, fallout 3, and gears 2 preorders as well.[/quote]

Reported for shady practices! ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']That shit was easy as hell, moneymaker.[/QUOTE]

Sure is... when you're playing coop with the lady and she's handlin' her bidness.

[quote name='Eviltude']I can't believe you guys wake up at 7am and play video games. The only thing I want to do at 7am is go back to sleep.[/quote]

I once woke up at 6am to play the Bioshock demo.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dead Space, pal.[/QUOTE]

Whoops. Leviathan sounds like something that could be in another game. Hell, there's Leviathans in Resistance 2 -- look at the advertisement that takes up the facade of a building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back