Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a fun one.

Do you think that the amount of time you have experienced directly influences your perception of time?

ie. If you were to live for 1,000,000 years, would time appear to move faster for you than it does now?
Also, if you only lived 1 year, would your perception change to make it seem as though time moves slower than it does now?

[quote name='manthing']LOL @ everyone on Dexter using Boost Mobile[/quote]

Yeah what's up with that...I thought Boost Mobile was dead. BTW Great episode...too bad he didn't
kill anyone on this last episode

Goodbye 8GB 1st gen Touch, hello 32GB 2nd Gen Touch. :cool:

Kinda bummed that the available memory is like 29 gb. Was hoping it wuold at least be 30 gb.

Morning all. Craziness so far. Our bus almost got in two accidents on I-81, I got violently ill (unrelated to the accidents), and John McCain is going to be speaking in the building next door to mine. :whee:

Hey Brak - Flesh For Frankenstein is going to be on Flix this Friday night.

And boooooo to Netflix for charging a $1 extra to provide access to the blu-ray movies. Thats all I wanted to rent.

Morning, OTT.

I finally got my 2nd 8800 GTS card into my PC and guess what? I think it's malfunctioning...When I was playing World of Warcraft, I had to disable SLI because of flickering graphics. I installed the new nVidia drivers, re-enabled SLI and then websites started to get pixelated. I removed the card and just used the one eVGA sent me to replace my broken 7800 GTX, and it worked perfectly.

I am going to swap the cards to see if it is indeed just the new card itself or the crazy heat that's generating between the two cards thats causing the distortions...I don't know if you've seen eVGA's 8800 GTS, but they are beasts. I burned my fingers taking the card out. :whee:

Oh, and LBP and Fable II arrived at my house yesterday. I didn't play them because of my PC issues...:cry:

Woohoo hanging out with his friends:

821328.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I finally got my 2nd 8800 GTS card into my PC and guess what? I think it's malfunctioning...When I was playing World of Warcraft, I had to disable SLI because of flickering graphics. I installed the new nVidia drivers, re-enabled SLI and then websites started to get pixelated. I removed the card and just used the one eVGA sent me to replace my broken 7800 GTX, and it worked perfectly.

I am going to swap the cards to see if it is indeed just the new card itself or the crazy heat that's generating between the two cards thats causing the distortions...I don't know if you've seen eVGA's 8800 GTS, but they are beasts. I burned my fingers taking the card out. :whee:

Oh, and LBP and Fable II arrived at my house yesterday. I didn't play them because of my PC issues...:cry:[/QUOTE]

quick, sell your LBP -- they're going for like $250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back