Hey, OTT! Today is going to be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ordered PC peripherals before...what does OEM mean?

EDIT: NVM...thanks guys...just thought it was weird that not even a manual or software was included.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never ordered PC peripherals before...what does OEM mean?

EDIT: NVM...thanks guys...just thought it was weird that not even a manual or software was included.[/quote]
Original Equipment Manufacturer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I bought the same drive for my new build. :bouncy:

Link..mine came with software...[/quote]

Serious? Is this something that I'd need to install or can I just download a driver from Samsung's site?

Aha, i knew it.

HEROES SPOILERS for LinkinPanties

Hiro stopped time and planted a blood pack on Ando and told him to pretend to be dead.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Serious? Is this something that I'd need to install or can I just download a driver from Samsung's site?[/QUOTE]

Probably. At least the drivers for the hardware.

[quote name='JolietJake']Aha, i knew it.

HEROES SPOILERS for LinkinPanties

Hiro stopped time and planted a blood pack on Ando and told him to pretend to be dead.
[/QUOTE]

Reported.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Joliet. Stop that shit. fucking spoiler tags are irresistible.[/quote]
That's what they're there for, learn some self control.:lol:

Alright, all spoilers tags for the next hour will contain Heroes spoilers, do not click if you don't want it to be spoiled for you.

Happy?

[quote name='JolietJake'].......well there goes
Adam
[/QUOTE]

Double reported.
and that was a total waste of a good character. I hope they find some way to bring him back

I'm using the tags, what more to do you want from me? I'm not going to just stop posting about it, i'm trying to keep anyone who doesn't want to know from clicking.

[quote name='dcfox']Double reported.
and that was a total waste of a good character. I hope they find some way to bring him back
[/quote]
I wonder if you could snort his ashes and gain powers.

[quote name='JolietJake']You need drivers for optical drives, you just don't usually need to install any outside of the ones in the OS.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']And tell that to the last 30 I've installed.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Tell that to the last DVD-RW drive I installed.[/quote]

frosty was workin on my boss' computer - there were 11 virii on the hdd (dumbass didn't shutdown or log off and was on vacation for 4 days) and the dvd player shit the bed so i couldn't reinstall windows. we got a new dvd drive and that fucker tried every last nerve between the two of us. that drive was the devil.

Frosty: I have control of the heat/AC, and yes I pay for it.

The only utilities we have paid for are cold water and sewerage. We pay for gas (heat/hot water), electric (AC), and obviously cable/internet/etc

That being said, our walls are ridiculous. They had to be soundproofed because you can throw a rock and hit the train from where we lives (only runs from 6am-11pm during the week, and like 8-10 on the weekend), so without the heat on, the apartment stays around 70 during the year. Right now, it's 35 outside, and it's 65 in here with no heat. The place retains heat like crazy.

All of my previous apartments (in the city) were heat and hot water included, but both ran sort of whenever they felt with, and I've dealt with some fucking cold nights with no heat in the city.

[quote name='Moxio']Jesus that TV is expensive.[/quote]

$2,000 seems like decent deal to me. The reviews are nothing but positive and from what I saw in store. I'd like it alot.

Show me something better. I'm looking to buy a nice damn TV...this is gonna be my first HDTV.

Do I need to buy an HDMI Cable for my 360?.

What are the best ones on Monoprice...there are like hundreds, and I dont know shit about what these damn cables even do.:hot:

Joe, does your 360 have an HDMI port?

Also how would your sound setup be?

Re: HDMI cables

Make sure they're male-male and profile 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back