Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']::takes a dump in moxio's lap::

Oh...that's not what you wanted?

Oh wait, here comes the bonus disc![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, you guys are saying a bunch of shit that I agree with, but I'm too lazy to quote it all.

Should I get Win 7 now for $100 or wait and see if TFN or Budge make good on their offer for $30-$50?[/QUOTE]

you don't have some sort of SUNY New Paltz alum email? I was able to get a $30 copy using my RPI alum email address.

[quote name='Rocko']Jeeeeeeez @ paying $25 for a non-refundable "housing application" to UF. Before you know if you're accepted or not. Which doesn't take your area/hall/room preferences. Or anything at all, for that matter. Except your money.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to put in your housing app now? I didn't put mine in until well after I was accepted.
You'd have a better chance of being in the dorm of your choice by applying earlier though.

[quote name='Moxio']*pounds his fists on Brak's boss' desk*

Someone dump Borderlands already![/QUOTE]
Yeah, really.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you don't have some sort of SUNY New Paltz alum email? I was able to get a $30 copy using my RPI alum email address.[/QUOTE]

No, they revoke them a year after you graduate.

so i just found what i think is the text from a forum post here and whoever posted it didn't want TFN to read it, i have this saved in a text file called .saved

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you have to put in your housing app now? I didn't put mine in until well after I was accepted.
You'd have a better chance of being in the dorm of your choice by applying earlier though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, UF has their applicants put in a housing application like a week after submitting the application to the school. Not required, of course, but since everyone does it you'd be fucked otherwise.

This weekend I need to fill out some more applications in case UF doesn't come through. I feel like the only reason it may not is that I don't do a whole lot of extracurricular stuff.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, they revoke them a year after you graduate.[/QUOTE]

Wow. RPI gave us an alumni email address for life... not the same as our school email address, but still. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. RPI gave us an alumni email address for life... not the same as our school email address, but still. :D[/QUOTE]

They gave us the option to have shit forwarded, which I signed up for, but I don't think it worked.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My elite shipped. Dell shipped only a day later from the original delivery estimate.[/QUOTE]

I should get mine tomorrow. Can't wait. Half day at work tomorrow and it leaves me enough time to get a smoothie.

GrabIt stinks like dog shit. Back to Newsbin Pro for me.

Also hate how my creative writing instructor doesn't use email. Only class today and it took forever to get there just to find out class was cancelled. :/

[quote name='Maklershed']It's funny how his fan base are rabid neo-cons but they feel a need to support him by saying he's fair and balanced cause he's actually a Libertarian.[/QUOTE]
I'm a fan, he' very funny (at least he is on the radio, I've never seen his tv show). But I'm not rabid, nor a neo-con.

Did Number83 decide if he's taking tomorrow off or not?

My name's Snake and I don't have any hobbies unless you call collecting knives and putting tattoos across the foreheads of guys I don't like "hobbies". Oh, and I have a 2.1 GPA.

[quote name='seanr1221']I don't see how MangKnife could like Demon's Souls, doesn't he stink at games?[/QUOTE]

Hey White Kayne, is that game any good? It looks pretty interesting.

Hahaha!

I can access my download history when my Xbox asks me to update my credit card.

Hopefully re-downloading all these songs works. (I know it will, but I always think the worst when it comes to stuff like this.)

This is gonna take a while.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Isn't someone meeting up with Gwen for a trade soon? I want pics of her. And also her feet.[/QUOTE]Everyone is afraid of, or simply doesn't like me. But people here listen to you Jimmie, can you work your magic?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Seriously? Damn, I thought she was smarter than that. [/QUOTE]
Maybe he's dyslexic? :lol: I can't say much for that bit, but Moron Trivia is my favorite radio segment.

[quote name='guinaevere']Everyone is afraid of, or simply doesn't like me. But people here listen to you Jimmie, can you work your magic?

Maybe he's dyslexic? :lol: I can't say much for that bit, but Moron Trivia is my favorite radio segment.[/QUOTE]

Do you like Rush Limbaugh too?

Gwen Beck

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's a Fatlus PS3 exclusive, seanR.[/QUOTE]

:lol: "fatlus"

Those comics were the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

(other than the Eli Porter videos)

[quote name='Maklershed']Gwen Beck

:lol: "fatlus"

Those comics were the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

(other than the Eli Porter videos)[/QUOTE]

What's your XBL avatar from?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I kinda want Demon's Souls, but I see it's price plummeting in a month or two. I can hold out until then.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably do the same. It has sleeper hit written all over it.

Speaking of which, hey Sean, do you still have Halo Wars?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do you like Rush Limbaugh too?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I was a left-wing animal rights activist all through jr and most of senior high. Then I started listening to him. Now I'm a conservative.

[quote name='Maklershed']Gwen Beck [/QUOTE]Oh please don't do that to me. It was hard enough being jenny gwenny in school... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back