Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a republican, i am a conservative. there is a difference. And no one was hitting on me, liquid was pre-emptive measures.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Can't you just take pics of your feet on your own and send them over?[/QUOTE]I guess.

[quote name='guinaevere']I am not a republican, i am a conservative. there is a difference. And no one was hitting on me, liquid was pre-emptive measures.[/QUOTE]

If you like Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh, you're not a real conservative, just a neo-con.

[quote name='guinaevere']Yes. I was a left-wing animal rights activist all through jr and most of senior high. Then I started listening to him. Now I'm a conservative.
[/QUOTE]

Joke account.

[quote name='guinaevere']I am not a republican, i am a conservative. there is a difference. And no one was hitting on me, liquid was pre-emptive measures.[/QUOTE]H3llbringer was mackin' on you, internet style, SO hard.

I dont know what mackin' means, but all I read was him being complimentary in a kind way.

in any event, i'm freezing. Going to hop in the shower. everyone take care.

[quote name='Liquid 2']H3llbringer was mackin' on you, internet style, SO hard.[/QUOTE]

GTFOH, My (or actually our) conversation was referring to the ATL CAG thread meet-up plans genius. Except for the lunch suggestion, which who shot down . . .

H3llbring3r does not mack or play, I just think Gwen is cool

[quote name='Mojimbo']What would your wife think, h3llbring3r?[/QUOTE]
I think you know exactly what my CWP carrying wife would think.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think i know.[/QUOTE]

Any help? you have the MicroCenter av. Help me out here I would like to get it set up by tonight.

[quote name='D_Icon']but will it work with the DSi? I ask because I bought a Linksey wireless router, and it wasn't compatible with the DS Lite.[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about. I have linksys routers and all have worked fine with multiple DS Lites.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the hell are you talking about. I have linksys routers and all have worked fine with multiple DS Lites.[/QUOTE]

I thought the DS only used WEP for security, as the DS can't do WPA or WPA2. WPA and WPA2 is what I was getting with the router.

Linksys routers are super configurable, you shouldn't have had a problem.
Although, I think D-Links HTML based GUI's are easier for some people to use you might check out one of those. I have had bad luck with generic wireless products, AirLink makes some okay stuff but 90% of them are crap.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Linksys routers are super configurable, you shouldn't have had a problem.
Although, I think D-Links HTML based GUI's are easier for some people to use you might check out one of those. I have had bad luck with generic wireless products, AirLink makes some okay stuff but 90% of them are crap.[/QUOTE]

Would any of the USB adapters that I posted work with a DSi? I want to get something cheap moneywise.

You're right. DS Lite only handles WEP (thought DSi would improve upon that)... however, I don't think I've ever seen a wireless router that didn't support WEP.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Can't you just take pics of your feet on your own and send them over?[/QUOTE]
Send those my way!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Linksys routers are super configurable, you shouldn't have had a problem.
Although, I think D-Links HTML based GUI's are easier for some people to use you might check out one of those. I have had bad luck with generic wireless products, AirLink makes some okay stuff but 90% of them are crap.[/QUOTE]

Tomato/DDWRT have nice interfaces and are supremely better than the stock linksys firmware. However, the stock linksys is still a solid router for the average person.

Which linky were you using that wouldn't let you disable WPA and run wep?

Oh shit my wife is baking. Experimental Nutella cookies?

Just to confirm what you are doing: You are going to make an Ad Hoc connection to another computer with the WiFi thumbsticks for a shared connection?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Just to confirm what you are doing: You are going to make an Ad Hoc connection to another computer with the WiFi thumbsticks for a shared connection?[/QUOTE]

I remember chika got me one of the Nintendo DS Wifi adapters because she listened to the gamestop/bestbuy people -- I took an extended and confused look at it... set up the DS on my linksys wireless network without it, returned it, got another game instead. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Probably the same thing Strell's girlfriend thought.[/QUOTE]

She's thinking, "Honey, who is that swarthy middle eastern man whom you and your Nintendo buddies are holding down and administering belly punches?"

[quote name='Rocko']OTT elitist PWNED by an Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'd use my DS lite online, but I'd have to change the security on it to use a weaker setting either every time I wanted to use it or permanently so that I have to rework settings on my consoles. It's worse than the Wii's online.

I can't even begin to think of how weird/gross being socked in the stomach multiple times while getting brain from a dude would be.

In theory it should work, however after a quick google search and in reading some threads about people trying to get a DS on that way, doing so seems very problematic for most people.

I think if you had problems with getting it to work with a router you're really not going to like trying to do this,
(If that, Ad Hoc connecting a DS, is indeed what you are trying to do).

fucking awesome. The goddamm hooker at work who normally takes care of emergencies over the weekend is sick (I call her a goddamm hooker because she is legit sleeping with the boss and making 2-3x what everyone else at the office makes). So, I get a call at 8:20pm from the office manager asking how early I can be at the office tomorrow to take care of the emergency. She didn't ask *if* I can be at the office tomorrow, knowing full well that I have a second job that I need to be at, she "just wanted to know when I can be there". I told her 9:30am. She called me back and told me "They can't do 9:30. I told them you'd be there at 8:45" Nice. My fucking day off and I only get to sleep in goddamm 45 minutes.

One was going to pin him down while the other sucked the shit out of his dick.

[quote name='Maklershed']Who were the other guys that wanted to pin down Liquid and punch his belly? Was it MarioColbert and DMK?[/QUOTE]DMK was going to host the affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back