Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie, those Tenga Fliphole's are really badass. I don't think I could ever actually bring myself to buy a masturbatory aid though.

[quote name='Brak']One was going to pin him down while the other sucked the shit out of his dick.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Suck the bend out of a river.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']GrabIt stinks like dog shit. Back to Newsbin Pro for me.[/QUOTE]

Is yours crashing a lot? Mine takes a dump almost every day when I start something, and sometimes just because, it won't finish the last four items, until I restart it. :/

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is yours crashing a lot? Mine takes a dump almost every day when I start something, and sometimes just because, it won't finish the last four items, until I restart it. :/[/QUOTE]I get the 502 User Error all the time and I have to go through specific posts to grab certain rars that just disappeared and its annoying the fuck out of me.

You're missing out. Community takes a lot of jabs at stereotypes but it's pretty funny...Modern Family is like The Office with interviews..etc. Pretty damn funny.

[quote name='Brak']Send those my way![/QUOTE]
Thought you were more of a backporch kinda guy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I remember chika got me one of the Nintendo DS Wifi adapters because she listened to the gamestop/bestbuy people -- I took an extended and confused look at it... set up the DS on my linksys wireless network without it, returned it, got another game instead. :cool:[/QUOTE]It was nice Chika bought it for you. Better than, 'good luck with that.'

[quote name='guinaevere']Thought you were more of a backporch kinda guy.[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Wow. My Elite already arrived. Came from Fresno, apparently. And it's the Holiday Bundle with Lego Batman and Pure.[/QUOTE]

why'd you order a new system?

(i must've missed it)

[quote name='guinaevere']It was nice Chika bought it for you. Better than, 'good luck with that.'[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!:applause:

[quote name='guinaevere'] It was nice Chika bought it for you. Better than, 'good luck with that.'[/QUOTE]

Hey now, I never complained she got it, and when I explained that I didn't think it was necessary, I believe she suggested returning it for another game.

Goddamn instigator.

[quote name='Moxio']I might be #83 on this, but these XBL community videos always entertain me.[/QUOTE]

Guess all those complaints worked. His account is banned.

I've always been on your list, Mojimbo. It hurts, but it's okay. I still love you no matter what you think of me.

232323232%7Ffp935%3Enu%3D3388%3E7%3C%3B%3E8%3B8%3EWSNRCG%3D329854%3C%3A%3C9335nu0mrj

You're okay when you're not being a moderator, flirting with dudes on the internets or talking about how you're a neocon, GwennBeck.

[quote name='st0neface']Well I took some preemptive measures to ensure that Office wasn't gonna suck, but it was pretty good anyways.[/QUOTE]

How did you do that? Did you get drunk first?

After listening to Hunger Strike a few more times, those mother fuckers better go out and do a proper tour. Cornell sounded really good and PJ is always fucking awesome. They really need to make this shit happen.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']And you guys give me shit for being anti-religion...[/QUOTE]

Who gives you shit for being anti religion?

I got scolded today in chemistry for saying "oh my god", because apparently
[quote name='Super Conservative Chem Teacher']WE ONLY USE THAT WORD IF WE ARE PRAYING OR PRAISING!!![/QUOTE]

I just laughed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Linkin, buy me some boots.[/QUOTE]

Uh....no.

[quote name='Brak']LinkinPrime, legit buy me a Dingoo.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, because you said "legit buy me", for sure I will.

----------------

Play what, TFN?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Uh....no.

[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, you blow all that money on toys but you don't have enough to buy your best friend some boots? It fucking snowed last week, LinkinPrime. SNOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back