Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

JFD?

I'm at work, Seen. :|
[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

After 30 minutes of absence, someone will notice and say "hey .. where are Liquid, Moxio, and the lawn chairs?".

(we'll refer to each other by our CAG names)[/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking about the act of lawn chair 69ing, itself, the other day, and laughing my ass off at how funny it would be if the upside-down trucker was sitting in a lawn chair, too -- where it'd would just be upside-down, resting on his ass, clanking around on the closet walls.

The Netflix Watch Instantly selection has increasingly gotten worse. They're addding in all these direct to dvd crap that looks like it came from the 80s or early 90s and some of it isn't even from America. Look at some of the titles: Zorro, The Gay Blade, Witchcraft 666: The Devil's Mistress and JC (Jesus Christ) in the Hood??

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wanna do a free for all type thing, I'd play shadowmang with ya sean. I've never played it before so I'll be good target practice.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:???:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

If you guys aren't getting together for Shadowmangs in a little bit, Im gonna make some breakfast.

Morning OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

After 30 minutes of absence, someone will notice and say "hey .. where are Liquid, Moxio, and the lawn chairs?".

(we'll refer to each other by our CAG names)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']I hope Budge wears his sweet new shoes.[/quote]

You mean when I go meet with Liquid? I would, but I don't think they will arrive in time. :(

You know what's great about being an adult? Frosted animal crackers and mountain dew for breakfast, and no one gives you shit for it.

Of course, I have to do it on the DL, so I'm not setting a bad example...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You know what's great about being an adult? Frosted animal crackers and mountain dew for breakfast, and no one gives you shit for it.

Of course, I have to do it on the DL, so I'm not setting a bad example...[/QUOTE]

I've got Reese's Puffs and a doughnut.

I need to finish the box of Reese's off so that I can get a newer one. I want to get one of these.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You know what's great about being an adult? Frosted animal crackers and mountain dew for breakfast, and no one gives you shit for it.
[/quote]

Your dentist must love you.

seanr - do you feel like playing shadowmangs?

Well, it was too warm to make coffee, and I can't cook - so that was all I could scrounge up in under 10 seconds.

I could throttle someone for eggs and bacon though. I don't know what it is; I hadn't had bacon in over 20 years, and lately I have been craving the stuff.

Hummus and halawa here, in their own pita bread sandwiches.

Going to see Hellboy II with a lady later today. Here's hoping it's good.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hummus and halawa here, in their own pita bread sandwiches.

Going to see Hellboy II with a lady later today. Here's hoping it's good.[/quote]

:drool: That sounds good too.

You're familiar with halawa, budge? Awesome.

[quote name='rabbitt']The lady or Hellboy II? :cool:[/QUOTE]
I know the lady is already. :lol:;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're familiar with halawa, budge? Awesome.

I know the lady is already. :lol:;)[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOSNFrEHLKc[/media]

[quote name='rabbitt']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOSNFrEHLKc[/QUOTE]

Not in that sense; she's just a friend. ;)

Still, funny video. :)

[quote name='rabbitt']Hellboy II is great.

Radiohead tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Good to hear.

And enjoy that. They're supposed to put on a great show.
I've never seen a show at a massive venue like the ones they book. Wonder what it's like.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Cheeri-uh-ohs.[/quote]

Are you trying to lose some weight? It's just the box .. it says 20 whole grains. It also says shut up Maklershed.

EDIT: Brak - you should fire up the shadowmangs

[quote name='Liquid 2']
And enjoy that. They're supposed to put on a great show.
I've never seen a show at a massive venue like the ones they book. Wonder what it's like.[/QUOTE]

I've been spoiled. For the past year, I've gone to really small venues (small enough to where the performances feel like personal concerts). I hope I can still enjoy a larger show.

[quote name='rabbitt']I've been spoiled. For the past year, I've gone to really small venues (small enough to where the performances feel like personal concerts). I hope I can still enjoy a larger show.[/QUOTE]

All the concerts I've been to have been like that--with the exception of ACL last year.
I don't know if you can get up close to the stage, but if you can, do it. Makes things more enjoyable.

But even ACL was outdoors and such; I don't know what it's be like with arena seating and all.

[quote name='Liquid 2']All the concerts I've been to have been like that--with the exception of ACL last year.
I don't know if you can get up close to the stage, but if you can, do it. Makes things more enjoyable.

But even ACL was outdoors and such; I don't know what it's be like with arena seating and all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the venue Radiohead will be at has a lawn section. I've been there once before (for KISS), but I can't remember exactly how large the place is.

At least I've got stage-side tickets for Nine Inch Nails on the 22nd :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']"I don't get it..." - darthbudge[/QUOTE]
"ice creams" is Hip-Hop for "shoes".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back