Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Are you trying to lose some weight? It's just the box .. it says 20 whole grains. It also says shut up Maklershed.

EDIT: Brak - you should fire up the shadowmangs[/QUOTE]
I hate that commercial, especially the way it's obviously foreign, dubbed, and then the cereal box is CGed. I mean, c'mon...would it have been that much more expensive just to reshoot it?

[quote name='rabbitt']Yeah, the venue Radiohead will be at has a lawn section. I've been there once before (for KISS), but I can't remember exactly how large the place is.

At least I've got stage-side tickets for Nine Inch Nails on the 22nd :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice. :)

But definitely get up close for Radiohead, even though it'll be tough. I think being all the way at the back of the crowd is what turned me off QotSA's show when I saw them at ACL, but being upfront for Ghostland Observatory made their show nuts.

[quote name='Brak']"ice creams" is Hip-Hop for "shoes".[/quote]

My brain is slightly more wrinkly now.

[quote name='Rocko']"Nah, man, those are totally unisex shoes! :cool:" - darthbudge[/quote]

:cool:

fuck me...

Wanna know what's disgusting?

Finding a fucking bird corpse in the load of wash you just did...

:bomb:

I washed a load of jeans and black socks in my complex's washer.

When I was transferring the 'clean' clothes to the dryer, I was pulling out the black socks when I saw something salt n' peper colored

I picked it up and saw it was a dead bird

:puke:

I had to take one of my Gain dryer sheets to pick it up by the claw and throw it in the trash.

I CAN STILL FEEL HIS CLAW TOUCHING MY THUMB....

Now I'm re-washing the clothes TWICE in hot water to hopefully remove the 'death' from them.

I'm :beer:ing to try and forget this

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nice. :)

But definitely get up close for Radiohead, even though it'll be tough. I think being all the way at the back of the crowd is what turned me off QotSA's show when I saw them at ACL, but being upfront for Ghostland Observatory made their show nuts.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you saw GO.

I'm seeing We Are Scientists this Saturday. Hope that's good.

[quote name='manthing']fuck me...

Wanna know what's disgusting?

Finding a fucking bird corpse in the load of wash you just did...

I washed a load of jeans and black socks in my complex's washer.

When I was transferring the 'clean' clothes to the dryer, I was pulling out the black socks when I saw something salt n' peper colored

I picked it up and saw it was a dead bird

I had to take one of my Gain dryer sheets to pick it up by the claw and throw it in the trash.

I CAN STILL FEEL HIS CLAW TOUCHING MY THUMB....

Now I'm re-washing the clothes TWICE in hot water to hopefully remove the 'death' from them.

I'm :beer:ing to try and forget this[/quote]

How the hell did a dead bird get in your wash?

Sean - I had to bounce .. lunch time. Sorry. But it's for the best as I had absolutely NO idea what was going on. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I hate that commercial, especially the way it's obviously foreign, dubbed, and then the cereal box is CGed. I mean, c'mon...would it have been that much more expensive just to reshoot it?[/quote]

Plus it has the two ugliest people I've ever seen on tv.

Now WTfuck?

My 3shitty is displaying in 4:3?

GODDAMMIT!!!!

I feel like I'm having a Joe22222 kind of day.....

Ehh, fuck it. I'll just finish that laundry, and drink myself into a stupor...

[quote name='rabbitt']I didn't know you saw GO.

I'm seeing We Are Scientists this Saturday. Hope that's good.[/QUOTE]

Second time, actually. :cool:

Not familiar with We Are Scientists.

My next show isn't until August 22nd: Big Business and The Melvins. :D

Went to BB to see if they still had the Warhak & headset bundle on PS3, no luck. And they had 3 the other day

But I got Serenity Collector's Edition for $10

Manthang, when we lived in an apartment, we were right across the hall from the laundry room. It disturbed me that no one else in the building ever used it besides us. (But, I could also do laundry at 3am on a workday and no one cared.

Of course, the 16 people (no lie) living in the single room above us ran their bathtub 24/7, so I assumed they washed their clothes in there. We never had hot water and the shit leaked down into our bathroom.

Yeah...apartments are fun...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Second time, actually. :cool:

Not familiar with We Are Scientists.

My next show isn't until August 22nd: Big Business and The Melvins. :D[/QUOTE]

Melvin's will be here the 6th, but I've never listened to them. I do have the day off, though...

Check out WAS. They're real easy to listen to.

:rofl:

Our only laundry issue is that 2 of the 3 dryers don't dry. We complained about it, and the ownership told us to not put as many clothes in it. :lol:

Apartment living is alright, but you really don't want live in a crappy place.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Manthang, when we lived in an apartment, we were right across the hall from the laundry room. It disturbed me that no one else in the building ever used it besides us. (But, I could also do laundry at 3am on a workday and no one cared.

Of course, the 16 people (no lie) living in the single room above us ran their bathtub 24/7, so I assumed they washed their clothes in there. We never had hot water and the shit leaked down into our bathroom.

Yeah...apartments are fun...[/quote]

You know, in the 6+ months that I lived here, this is the first problem I ever had?

I picked this place cause It's reasonable, 2 blocks from my job, and it's an old building with LOTS of character.

Harwood floors, hardwood mouldings[is that the right word for the trim that runs along the junction of the ceiling and walls?], old metal heaters...

Did I mention it's 2 blocks from my job?

:bouncy:

Ya, I live 2 blocks from my job right now, but unfortunately downtown Boston = ridiculously expensive, so I'm moving out of town in 2 weeks.

[quote name='rabbitt']Melvin's will be here the 6th, but I've never listened to them. I do have the day off, though...

Check out WAS. They're real easy to listen to.[/QUOTE]

You should definitely check them out. Get The Melvin's A Senile Animal.

Big Business is actually now a part of The Melvins, so BB will open (they're comprised of a bassist and a drummer) and then The Melvins guitarist and a second drummer will come on stage. :lol:
Their shows are supposed to be nuts.

And yeah, I'll check out We Are Scientists. Easy listening stuff is always good.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl:

Our only laundry issue is that 2 of the 3 dryers don't dry. We complained about it, and the ownership told us to not put as many clothes in it. :lol:

Apartment living is alright, but you really don't want live in a crappy place.[/QUOTE]

It's great not having dorm laundry rooms anymore. Ours was small, usually full, half the dryers didn't work, and people would throw your clothes on top of/behind/in front of the dryers if you weren't waiting like a vulture to swoop in and take them as soon as the timer went off.

The room I had last year with my apartment was much better. Half of the lights didn't work, but the washers and dryers all did, and it was usually empty.

Ya, I've tossed people's laundry before. It's annoying when you put a wash in, and when you come back to throw them in the dryer, the same stuff that was there when you started was there.

Especially when only 1 dryer works.

I'm afraid to do laundry at the Apt. anymore. ever since the last time I found all my clothes in the dumpster and 6 pairs of underwear and socks stolen.

I still havent replaced all of my missing clothes.

Soooooo.....

I don't want to leave my apt today out of fear I'd be Vivian Leigh if I did...

Any advice on what to do, besides getting kicked in the dick 15 miles E of Caen, France in COD2?

[quote name='rabbitt']Melvin's will be here the 6th, but I've never listened to them. I do have the day off, though...

Check out WAS. They're real easy to listen to.[/QUOTE]

WAS's live show is pretty great.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should definitely check them out. Get The Melvin's A Senile Animal.

Big Business is actually now a part of The Melvins, so BB will open (they're comprised of a bassist and a drummer) and then The Melvins guitarist and a second drummer will come on stage. :lol:
Their shows are supposed to be nuts.

And yeah, I'll check out We Are Scientists. Easy listening stuff is always good.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen my Boris shirt?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']WAS's live show is pretty great.[/quote]

That's good to hear. I don't expect to be blown away or anything, just some solid music.

[quote name='rabbitt']That's good to hear. I don't expect to be blown away or anything, just some solid music.[/QUOTE]

It's not a life-changing experience, but they have a shitload of energy.

Seeing the lead-singer/guitarist smash a mic on a cymbal was pretty great/unexpected.

Yeah, I did. I'm super jealous.

I want to get one of the hot pink Pink shirts, but I can't figure out how to order from their website...

[quote name='wahoo']Seeing the lead-singer/guitarist smash a mic on a cymbal was pretty great/unexpected.[/QUOTE]Did Torche do that at your Boris show? They did at mine.

Although I liked it more when the guitarist started playing the drums with the neck of his guitar. :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It's not a life-changing experience, but they have a shitload of energy.

Seeing the lead-singer/guitarist smash a mic on a cymbal was pretty great/unexpected.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, I did. I'm super jealous.

I want to get one of the hot pink Pink shirts, but I can't figure out how to order from their website...[/quote]

Haha. Maybe you can get a Japanese speaker 'round these parts to order it for you.

EDIT: Forgot to ask: How was HEALTH?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did Torche do that at your Boris show? They did at mine.

Although I liked it more when the guitarist started playing the drums with the neck of his guitar. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, but they still put on a damn good show.

That guitarist is fuckin' hilarious/nuts.

[quote name='rabbitt']Haha. Maybe you can get a Japanese speaker 'round these parts to order it for you.

EDIT: Forgot to ask: How was HEALTH?[/QUOTE]

I bet it was good, but we ended up not going. There was a 21+ Aesop Rock show on the other stage, at an "All Ages, All the Time!" venue, so the doorman was being a dick and didn't let the friend I was going with in because she was under 18 because he thought people were going to try to sneak over to the other stage. :whistle2:|

We just ended up calling up a few other friends and hanging out with them.

Next time for sure though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I bet it was good, but we ended up not going. There was a 21+ Aesop Rock show on the other stage, at an "All Ages, All the Time!" venue, so the doorman was being a dick and didn't let the friend I was going with in because she was under 18 because he thought people were going to try to sneak over to the other stage. :whistle2:|

We just ended up calling up a few other friends and hanging out with them.

Next time for sure though.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty weak.

Wouldn't mind seeing Aesop though.

I absolutely hate you and woohoo right now, rabbitt.

They played The Bends the other night, would've loved to hear that instead of Planet Telex, although that was surprisingly awesome live.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I absolutely hate you and woohoo right now, rabbitt.

They played The Bends the other night, would've loved to hear that instead of Planet Telex, although that was surprisingly awesome live.[/QUOTE]

I just listened to The Bends to refresh myself.

As long as they play Just, I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back