High school girls have Pregnancy Pact: 17 knocked up so far.

And this is the Dad:

roger_clemens_grimace_face.jpg

Topic title should read " People are still stupid".

lol @ the dads who have their lives changed and suddenly have the responsibility of a kid all because they wanted some pussy. I can't think of any other reason why you'd purposely knock a teenage girl up. That's like a wolf licking a blood drenched spear sticking out of the ice in Alaska somewhere.

This is the very reason why only the intelligent should be allowed to reproduce. I'm tired of having to pay taxes so that little whores like this can take care of the children they shouldn't be having, and shouldn't be allowed to have.

[quote name='GTzerO']lol @ the dads who have their lives changed and suddenly have the responsibility of a kid all because they wanted some pussy. I can't think of any other reason why you'd purposely knock a teenage girl up. That's like a wolf licking a blood drenched spear sticking out of the ice in Alaska somewhere.[/quote]

I dunno if I'd blame the dads at all if the "pact" part of it turns out to be true. Tons of high school kids do the hippity-dippity all the time, but this makes me think of crazy chicks who poke holes in condoms and shit like that. Not cool at all.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I dunno if I'd blame the dads at all if the "pact" part of it turns out to be true. Tons of high school kids do the hippity-dippity all the time, but this makes me think of crazy chicks who poke holes in condoms and shit like that. Not cool at all.[/quote]

Especially considering the ones who weren't pregnant were actually disappointed.

[quote name='GTzerO']lol @ the dads who have their lives changed and suddenly have the responsibility of a kid all because they wanted some pussy. I can't think of any other reason why you'd purposely knock a teenage girl up.[/quote]

What says those "dads" have to stick around?

[quote name='GTzerO']That's like a wolf licking a blood drenched spear sticking out of the ice in Alaska somewhere.[/quote]

Uhh... okie dokie. Do you live in Alaska or something... ? lol

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']I may have a kid... seriously. Well... not that seriously... but it's incredibly possible... but also impossible.

Ummm...[/QUOTE]

Magnificently crafted.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']gracias'

Try using that one if an old flame approaches you about the topic.[/QUOTE]

!

[quote name='joe2187']......

There is nothing to say. I fear for our future.[/quote]

Well, if there's a zombie apocalypse, you'll be glad to know these girls and their fetuses will be the first I will harvest in. Only time we should allow stupidity to breed is when it's food.

I actually went to that high school for 2 years. Back then you could actually smoke on the school grounds and even in the stairways during the winter. Imagine that these days LOL. Never knocked up any 15 year olds though...

I've seen worse. A local news station did a piece on teen pregnancy and a high school girl said she got pregnant because she wanted something to play with...

Perhaps it is a alien/human hybrid created by a secret government project that escaped and has the urge to mate and produce offspring?

4.jpg

:whistle2:$

[quote name='georox']Damn. If I could get myself to be temporarily infertile I know where I'd go for a good time... all right...[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Quintessence']Oh dear . . .[/quote]

lool

[quote name='VipFREAK']What says those "dads" have to stick around?

[/quote]
I was assuming that the girls will fall back on the dads when they realize it isn't so easy. And I never thought about the " poking holes in condoms" type.

[quote name='VipFREAK'] Uhh... okie dokie. Do you live in Alaska or something... ? lol[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3og0JaKAbZw

The metaphor works, just ignore the " trying to live", "white man is evil", etc.

Ya know, I don't agree with what happened..but idiots will always follow trends. So, it 'makes sense' why they all did it.
However, what bugs me the most is the article mentions that these guys could be issued with statutory rape charges. I mean.. COME ON. They seem to be more focused on THAT like it's the GUYS fault..yet, a group of skanks went around INTENTIONALLY tryin to get pregnant.

So fuckin stupid.

[quote name='lilboo']Ya know, I don't agree with what happened..but idiots will always follow trends. So, it 'makes sense' why they all did it.
However, what bugs me the most is the article mentions that these guys could be issued with statutory rape charges. I mean.. COME ON. They seem to be more focused on THAT like it's the GUYS fault..yet, a group of skanks went around INTENTIONALLY tryin to get pregnant.

So fuckin stupid.[/quote]

Right after I read an article that the world's population will get up to 7 billion people in 2012, I see this. I hate people sometimes.

Anyone else think it is highly hypocritical and stupid that the mayor only seems to want to put the boys in jail? Last time I checked it takes two people to have a baby. If any of the girls had sex with a boy under 16 they deserve as much time in jail as the boys according to that ridiculous law. If anyone thinks those girls were innocent victims they are fucking fools.

*edit* I see lilboo touched on it.

[quote name='lilboo']Ya know, I don't agree with what happened..but idiots will always follow trends. So, it 'makes sense' why they all did it.

The double standard is really insulting despite how stupid the situation is that those kids put themselves in.

There have been several cases of that. The most famous one was a black guy who was 16-17 and had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend. They stuck him in jail for 3 years because he was black. He was released last year I think.

There there was the case of an 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old or something. Both of them were guys, and both retarded. The older one was facing 17 YEARS in jail because it was gay sex and the law to have him only go to jail three years was a "Rameo and Juilet" law. Murders don't even get 17 years.

The whole system is fucked up, and more so when the school is near Boston.

Congratulations Gloucester, MA: You fail.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1815845,00.html?fark
But by May, after nurse practitioner Kim Daly had administered some 150 pregnancy tests at Gloucester High's student clinic, she and the clinic's medical director, Dr. Brian Orr, a local pediatrician, began to advocate prescribing contraceptives regardless of parental consent, a practice at about 15 public high schools in Massachusetts. Currently Gloucester teens must travel about 20 miles (30 km) to reach the nearest women's health clinic; younger girls have to get a ride or take the train and walk. But the notion of a school handing out birth control pills has met with hostility. Says Mayor Carolyn Kirk: "Dr. Orr and Ms. Daly have no right to decide this for our children." The pair resigned in protest on May 30.

Epic_Ultimate_Facepalm_of_Epicness.jpg

bread's done
Back