Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted Lost Legacy and MLB The Show 17 $16/$20 each at Best Buy

HZD ran up at full price in store. Got denied price override due to it being a 'black Friday' deal.
You should be able to place an order online with in store pickup. You may even get a $1 off discount doing it this way (if you select shipping first).

Just noticed that the SD card and Uncharted TALL I left in my cart are no longer available for shipping. Hopefully, they're still in stock by the end of the day so I can use my certificate on one of them.

Edit: just saw the post above me, looks like I won't be able to use the cert anyways
Uncharted has gone in and out of stock for shipping a few times this AM. When I first checked an hour ago it was OOS, but I checked again 20 minutes after and it was back in stock for shipping.

You should be able to place an order online with in store pickup. You may even get a $1 off discount doing it this way (if you select shipping first).
It was only because of that $5 mystery cert. By the time I was denied, it was OOS online.

Ordered LL last night.. woke up this morning to "OOS" at the store I selected for pickup..

Was able to switch to another store though.

Next step by BB will be to just cancel the order i bet.

As much as I'd like to buy Horizon for that price. I have no desire to also buy the DLC now with it. When I finally decide to buy it I bet the DLC will go up in price so I might as well wait for complete edition
Exactly, with my absolute huge backlog I can wait till next Black Friday and hope it's around $20-30

HZD ran up at full price in store. Got denied price override due to it being a 'black Friday' deal.
I got lucky. My local Best Buy gave me the price match for $19.99. I didn't get anything extra off for GCU, but I'm not complaining.

LL is tempting but I just recently tried revisiting UC4 and remembered how joyless the gameplay is in that series. I'm sure it looks great on the Pro, though.

HZD sold out online and not available for in-store pickup. Damn. Backlog is big enough I guess...
Call your store or go there. They don’t show in store anywhere online but they are definitely there. Mine had two when I called, tho they say they can’t give inventory numbers. Went in. They price matched GCU and I used $5 mystery cert. $11 out the door

Huh? Lol isn’t the complete edition just the base game + the expansion with a few cosmetics? Just buy the game with this sale + the expansion separately and you’ll be saving money. You’ll just be spending an extra 10-15 for the “complete edition” sticker.
I'm pretty sure Sony has confirmed that the complete edition is all on disc. For people like me where this is being backlogged and want physical copies, that matters a great deal.

HZD is sold out. I wound up getting a used copy from Amazon instead, which came to roughly the same amount with tax. Of course, that leaves me at the mercy of Amazon Warehouse...

Call your store or go there. They don’t show in store anywhere online but they are definitely there. Mine had two when I called, tho they say they can’t give inventory numbers. Went in. They price matched GCU and I used $5 mystery cert. $11 out the door
Which store did you go to? I was at SPM at 10:30am and was able to do my in-store pick up for UC:LL.

I can't stand Chloe or Nadine but I bought the game anyway. Should have went with my gut as my dislike for the characters has kept me from even finishing the game. I'll probably get back to it someday but I'm not looking forward to spending any more time with those two.
You just saved a life, and my $16

can anyone else confirm that the in store price is the same as the online price..?
For me just now, that was the case for Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Not Horizon: Zero Dawn however, so they were only able to price match to 19.99 without the GCU discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought horizon for this price. Amazon will give me 21 for it so I have a week to trade it in.

If I hadn't gotten the CE with the statue for $59.99 on day 1, I'd be all over this. Anyone who is Elite or Elite+ and missed it, you should be able to get it via the early access on BF (so on Tuesday or Wednesday). The only issue being that GCU will not work with it.

I guarantee you this will go on sale at least a couple of more times after Black Friday and before Christmas, especially when the complete edition drops. It could be a good pairing for a B2G1 as well, which is sure to hit sometime in December.

For all those who missed it, it'll be back!! Just be patient (or price match, haha).

For me just now, that was the case for Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Not Horizon: Zero Dawn however, so they were only able to price match to 19.99 without the GCU discount.
No issues price matching Horizon in store? I have a 10 off that expires on the 18th that I'd love to use on it.

LL is tempting but I just recently tried revisiting UC4 and remembered how joyless the gameplay is in that series. I'm sure it looks great on the Pro, though.
I'm the opposite. I find 99% of FPS or TPS games joyless but the Uncharted series is fairly entertaining as a whole package.

I can't stand Chloe or Nadine but I bought the game anyway. Should have went with my gut as my dislike for the characters has kept me from even finishing the game. I'll probably get back to it someday but I'm not looking forward to spending any more time with those two.
What's wrong with these female characters? I'm not a big fan of Nadine from 4 (don't hate her either) but Chloe is fine since 2.

Not sure what u mean. Seen the clips and it looks like the two play wonderfully off each other.

Picked up Uncharted, only reason i own the system essentially but was waiting for a price drop. 

They are offering $1 off if you pickup in store. Hopefully HZD is in stock when i get there. 

HZD rings up $40 in store.  Cashier would price match to $20 but not $16.  I passed.

Pretty dumb that store pickup is disabled when there are at least a dozen copies on the shelf

HZD rings up $40 in store. Cashier would price match to $20 but not $16. I passed.

Pretty dumb that store pickup is disabled when there are at least a dozen copies on the shelf
I was at BB at lunchtime and was going to try and get it for $16 but figured they would be dicks about it. I played through the main story already. I think I will just wait till the GOTY edition is $19.99 or so.

I was trading a game and trying to get the $10 coupon for BF2. Guy ran to the game section of the store twice. I thought he was looking for the pre order card. I was like I think I just get a coupon. He was actually looking for the game itself. lol

Another associate rang me up for a $10 PSN card and was having some issues using the $5 coupon I got the other day. Thought she was going to tell me it was excluded. She got it go through though.

Anyway spent like 15 mins of my lunch hour dealing that that. Got the coupon 50/50 I am going to pre-order it at a different BB (closer to my house).

No problem price matching HZD for $20 plus they added GCU along with my mystery cert for $5. YMMV

Wanted digital HZD so traded vanilla for $21.50 just two days ago. Picked up PSN sale for $22.40 and Frozen Wild DLC for $15 prior off PSN. Have two PS4’s in different locations of the house now I don’t have to mess w disc. Yes! Now patiently waiting for Uncharted 4 so I can do the same. It was digital $20 earlier this year.

Picked up Uncharted, only reason i own the system essentially but was waiting for a price drop.

They are offering $1 off if you pickup in store. Hopefully HZD is in stock when i get there.
Where are you seeing a $1 off in store pick up? I did in store pick up today and I didn't see a option for a $1 off (picked up UC:LL).

Where are you seeing a $1 off in store pick up? I did in store pick up today and I didn't see a option for a $1 off.
you have to enter checkout with shipping selected and then change to pickup when they advertise the $1 incentive

It's dumb.

No issues price matching Horizon in store? I have a 10 off that expires on the 18th that I'd love to use on it.
No issues for me in store. Cashier matched the website at $15.99 (GCU won't apply to a price adjustment so she had to bake that in.) YMMV, since others didn't have the luck I did getting that $4 off for GCU.

you have to enter checkout with shipping selected and then change to pickup when they advertise the $1 incentive

It's dumb.
Thanks, it was not available for free shipping this morning for me, so I could not take advantage of this tricky deal.

As much as I'd like to buy Horizon for that price. I have no desire to also buy the DLC now with it. When I finally decide to buy it I bet the DLC will go up in price so I might as well wait for complete edition
I prefer complete edition if it's all on disc. But I guess it's too early to know the situation with that yet?

Same scenario will apply for RE VII Gold Edition. $15 is a great deal for that one, but I'd pay an extra $10 to get the complete edition *if* all content is on disc. If the content is not on disc, then I don't really care. Just go for whichever amounts to a better deal. Usually GOTY editions that go on sale end up being the best deal. But you have to wait for them.

I prefer complete edition if it's all on disc. But I guess it's too early to know the situation with that yet?

Same scenario will apply for RE VII Gold Edition. $15 is a great deal for that one, but I'd pay an extra $10 to get the complete edition *if* all content is on disc. If the content is not on disc, then I don't really care. Just go for whichever amounts to a better deal. Usually GOTY editions that go on sale end up being the best deal. But you have to wait for them.
Why does it matter if the content is on disc or not? Lol

Can't speak for the previous poster, but it could be bandwidth related. In the area I live in our top speed is 6mbps and capped at 150gb per month. My brother who lives about 10 minutes from me has nothing in regards to high speed internet. So if he needs to do an update on a game he has to take it elsewhere to get it done. I occasionally purchase digital content(mainly the monthly Xbox GWG offerings), but I have to be mindful of how much I am dl'ing each month.

There is always the factor of resale value. If you redeem codes that came in a goty edition it is then just a vanilla copy of the game. But if it's on disc then it will always be the goty edition.

I buy games both digitally and physically, but I have to say, it makes me really mad when the goty content is just a dl code.

bread's done
Back