Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted Lost Legacy and MLB The Show 17 $16/$20 each at Best Buy

What's wrong with these female characters? I'm not a big fan of Nadine from 4 (don't hate her either) but Chloe is fine since 2.
I found their "only out for themselves" personalities extremely unlikable, simple as that. Granted I haven't finished LL but I didn't see my opinion changing through about 5 chapters.

Horizon: Zero Dawn back in stock, and with in-store pickup.
Grrr. I could have saved an extra buck and not had to deal with the price match at the register. Although it surprisingly wasn't too much of a hassle. The kid did have to get a manager override to make it go through at $16 but he didn't put up too much of a fight. He did look reeeaally close to all the pictures on the site though, to make sure they matched up to the box art

I found their "only out for themselves" personalities extremely unlikable, simple as that. Granted I haven't finished LL but I didn't see my opinion changing through about 5 chapters.
Serious question, have you played any Uncharted games before?

Serious question, have you played any Uncharted games before?
No kidding, That's pretty much is the definition of Nate and Sully in the Uncharted games (except *maybe* Nate in part 4, since he joins for his brother - but it is why he gets in so much trouble with Elena, because she knows it isn't *just* about his brother). But I guess if a couple women look out for themselves it is "unlikeable", as if being "likeable" is crucial to a woman.

Yeah I just ordered for store pickup I did not see that $1 off promo also when I set up order was I supposed to go somewhere? And If I try ordering another copy will they cancel both orders?

Yeah I just ordered for store pickup I did not see that $1 off promo also when I set up order was I supposed to go somewhere? And If I try ordering another copy will they cancel both orders?
I think you select for delivery. Then switch it to store pick up. I did it this morning and got the $1 off. You should have no problem placing a second order.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get the dollar off you have to select shipping when you add the item to your cart. At the checkout page it will *sometimes* have a notice that you can save $1 by selecting in store pickup.

I've had items not have this $1 available for changing to in store pickup, when I know in fact my local store had them on the shelf while I was placing the order.

Sure and while Nate and the others were thieves they had redeeming qualities that made them likable to me. Chloe and Nadine did not have those qualities in my opinion.

Hopefully so. Might get back to it when I'm on vacation.
I can't comment on that since I haven't picked mine up yet, but from what I recall of previous titles, most of the characters are out for themselves so I wouldn't count that against Chloe and Nadine here. Plus they're both established characters already so I imagine they have to build on that first.

Take away my CAG card, I will wait for the HZD GOTY to go on sale next year
That’s not a reason to take it away. I might bite on UC:LL since I’ve played all the others just so it’s one less thing to look for on Black Friday.

About how long is UC:LL gameplay wise? Because if I can beat it in a weekend I’m definitely getting it now

Lost Legacy is an excellent GameFly or RedBox type game.  I own Uncharted 4.  Played it, loved it, and now it sits on the shelf since it does not have any replay value for me or resale value (would rather keep it than get a couple of bucks from GameStop).  

Just picked up my UCLL with the $5 mystery cert. Ringed up at sale price with GCU applied. Thanks to all who confirmed in store

I got no mystery reward cert, but used a 10 cert on Horizon. I dont really feel like spending the extra money on the GOTY

I got no mystery reward cert, but used a 10 cert on Horizon. I dont really feel like spending the extra money on the GOTY
Makes sense - for me, I'll pay a premium to have the game all on a nice disc so I can play it whenever and not have to rely on a download patch or digital server (which let's face it, will eventually be gone down the road).

Makes sense - for me, I'll pay a premium to have the game all on a nice disc so I can play it whenever and not have to rely on a download patch or digital server (which let's face it, will eventually be gone down the road).
Only thing I can say is that Horizon trades back into BB for 19.74 base, 21.7 with GCU so I could trade it back in and wait for the GOTY. Ill see how much I like the game to decide.

I found it amusing OOS online and in-store pick up disabled on HZD. Go there and app shows stock but shelves empty of both it and uncharted.

Ask employee to check...”we show 31 on hand”....must be saving stock for BF

bread's done
Back