Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you didn't vote for her. :shame: ;)[quote name='dcfox']Smart people think alike ;)

poll #9 is up. I probably won't be around tonight so I decided to put it up early. I left poll #8 up as well.[/QUOTE]Damn, another hard decision for me. Both are in my top 20 list (neither in the top 10).

Had to go with Skye. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And yet you didn't vote for her. :shame: ;)Damn, another hard decision for me. Both are in my top 20 list (neither in the top 10).

Had to go with Skye. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Holy crap in a pita! Sub and I agree for once on someone other than Scarlett. :D

skye by a long shot. it's not even funny how much hotter she is compared to josie. and with that, I'll be heading off for the day. I'll be back on hopefully sometime tonight and post some random pics or something.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']You could have used a better pic for Josie

[/QUOTE]
:drool: :bow::bow::bow:

That just made my choice a whole lot easier. Thanks Ikohn :D

I don't like redheads that much...

And her voice is very manly. :O

[quote name='Brak']I don't like redheads that much...

And her voice is very manly. :O[/QUOTE]Better than blonde at least.

I prefer Scarlett's. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Better than blonde at least.

I prefer Scarlett's. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's all about the raven hair, sucka.

Some girl I'm in talks with ( :roll: ) has blue hair, fading into green. Last week she had pink hair.

I want her to dye it teal fading into pink, so's I can eat it. Cotton candy. :drool:

[quote name='Brak']It's all about the raven hair, sucka.

Some girl I'm in talks with ( :roll: ) has blue hair, fading into green. Last week she had pink hair.

I want her to dye it teal fading into pink, so's I can eat it. Cotton candy. :drool:[/QUOTE]Don't I know it. :drool:

Haven't you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Get out before your hatred of all females reaches a new peak. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Haven't you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Get out before your hatred of all females reaches a new peak. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah... My hatred / distrust came back last week and took me to a darkened place, because of her. :lol: Then it went away a couple of days ago, after we had a talk.

But, yeah; I don't feel like I have too much hope. Then again, I think I have this stupid quirk where when I think the worse, I'll subconciously make the worse happen. :lol:

I'll take her to see Aeon Flux and make her dye her hair black, though. ;o

Once again, dc goes for the titties. ;)

And call me a fucking nerd, but Kerry Condon is so beautiful she burns my eyes with joy.

kerry-condon-d008.jpg

kerry-condon-d009.jpg

Though I've got to say, pictures don't do her justice. She's great in both Danny the Dog and Angela's Ashes. Her voice is angelic.

[quote name='jaykrue']Having met Josie Maran once while she was snorting it up in the VIP, I can attest that she looked quite the crack fiend and has completely turned me off despite her nice tiddys so I went w/ the underage Canadian. I'm sure subbie approves. :lol:

EDIT: Further proof, Natalie Portman can be anything -

http://www.natalieportman-es.com/GALERIAS/parecidos_razonables.htm[/QUOTE]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zhang Ziyi (izquierda) con un traje tradicional de boda chino en la pelicula "Tigre y Dragon" (2000) y Natalie en la escena de la Reina Amidala en el Senado, de "La Amenaza Fantasma" (1999)

[/font]
Blasphemy!!

Hey guys, I just got a new PC and figured this would be a good place to ask this...

Anyone have any good bikini wallpapers (preferably of the busty asian kind)? I have some from my old PC but I would like to see what some of you guys might have. I want to switch up from what I had been using.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey guys, I just got a new PC and figured this would be a good place to ask this...

Anyone have any good bikini wallpapers (preferably of the busty asian kind)? I have some from my old PC but I would like to see what some of you guys might have. I want to switch up from what I had been using.[/QUOTE]
My desktop is oddly boob-free, but here's what I turned up:

http://www.japidol.com/wall.html
http://123go.dothostpro.com/new.html
http://www.wallcoo.net/Celebrity/index7.htm

Hope you find something usable among those.

If Audrey Hepburn was just turning into her early 20s now instead of feeding the worms, I'd totally hit it:

Very few (aka Natalie Portman) can match her sophisticät, her grace, her je ne sais quoi, her alluring beauty. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']If Audrey Hepburn was just turning into her early 20s now instead

Very few (aka Natalie Portman) can match her sophisticät, her grace, her je ne sais quoi, her alluring beauty. :drool:[/QUOTE]

:applause: You, sir, are correct

[quote name='jaykrue']If Audrey Hepburn was just turning into her early 20s now instead of feeding the worms, I'd totally hit it:

Very few (aka Natalie Portman) can match her sophisticät, her grace, her je ne sais quoi, her alluring beauty. :drool:[/QUOTE] :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']Poll #9 results. Looks like big boobs wins out again.

poll96rp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

For me it wasn't necessarily the boobies. I just thought Josie was more attractive all around.

[quote name='dcfox']Poll 10 is up. If I know Guilewasnk, he should have know problem who to pick in this next poll :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had no problem with poll #10 at all. I thank you for making my choice a no brainer. :D

[quote name='dcfox']Poll 10 is up. If I know Guilewasnk, he should have know problem who to pick in this next poll :lol:[/QUOTE]

I like Anne but Christina Millian = :drool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I like Anne...[/QUOTE]

No Guile! That's a bad Guile!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']but Christina Millian = :drool:[/QUOTE]

:applause: Redemption for you!! :applause:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']No Guile! That's a bad Guile!

:applause: Redemption for you!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

(love this classic 40's style shot)

Some pics I posted in earlier hot girl threads....

[quote name='Mike23']Why did you cut out Shania Twain and Rachel McAdams? grr.[/QUOTE]
Give it a rest. We all know Canadian women don't stand a chance. Just look what happened to Skye. ;) :lol: But 20 girls down and the pool is getting smaller. Your chances of a Shania/ Rachel showdown is getting better.

I don't really think either one is all that hot, but I'll go with Anne.[quote name='dcfox']Give it a rest. We all know Canadian women don't stand a chance. Just look what happened to Skye. ;) :lol: But 20 girls down and the pool is getting smaller. Your chances of a Shania/ Rachel showdown is getting better.[/QUOTE]Hey, Elisha won. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back