Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SteveMcQ']Fuzzy sweater....

That Japanese chick reminds me far too much of my cousin. Voted the other girl.[/QUOTE]So you voted for the blonde just because you aren't ready to admit that you want to fuck your cousin? :shame: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you voted for the blonde just because you aren't ready to admit that you want to fuck your cousin? :shame: ;)[/QUOTE]
Well, neither was fuckable in my opinion, so I chose the lesser of the two evils.

And that sort of thing...might work in Kentucky, but luckily I'm a few hundred miles north of that hell hole.

I went w/ the asian chick as the blonde looks like she's try to score some heroin/crack and that's just not something I see as attractive... lookin' like a crack fiend and all.

[quote name='jaykrue']I went w/ the asian chick as the blonde looks like she's try to score some heroin/crack and that's just not something I see as attractive... lookin' like a crack fiend and all.[/QUOTE]
Good point. As far as I'm concerned, this bracket should be thrown out. Where'd these girls come from anyway?

the girls came from 2 "hot girls" topics ago. dcfox listed all of them then used a random generator to pick the match up. As for the girls in the current matchup, maybe from some dude who's into ugly chicks.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i demand winona ryder get added to the list and I wont take no for an answer, I'll accept a maybe though[/QUOTE]
Been watching Mr. Deeds have you?

[quote name='jaykrue']I went w/ the asian chick as the blonde looks like she's try to score some heroin/crack and that's just not something I see as attractive... lookin' like a crack fiend and all.[/QUOTE]I kinda like it myself, but it wasn't enough. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I hate you! Such a rough decision should never have to be made.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that difficult for me. While Elisha is undeniably hot, she's only a one-hit wonder as she didn't impress me that much outside of Girl Next Door (and yes, that includes her TV work). Natalie, OTOH, is audrey hepburn reborn, a goddess incarnate.

[quote name='jaykrue']It wasn't that difficult for me. While Elisha is undeniably hot, she's only a one-hit wonder as she didn't impress me that much outside of Girl Next Door (and yes, that includes her TV work). Natalie, OTOH, is audrey hepburn reborn, a goddess incarnate.[/QUOTE]

I mean I gotta go with my hebrew honey in end but Elisha looks so cute sometimes. But as subbs said its way too early for this type of match, it really should have played out every bracket's first round then moved to the second.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I mean I gotta go with my hebrew honey in end but Elisha looks so cute sometimes. But as subbs said its way too early for this type of match, it really should have played out every bracket's first round then moved to the second.[/QUOTE]
Well after this part is over I'm going to do things a bit different. So hopefully it will work out for the better in the future.

wow round 2! i voted for elisha. she's just so much better than natalie. although both oh them in a hot tub with me would make all of us winners :drool:

[quote name='Santurio']who the hell is voting for Elisha? I mean she's cute as shit but she's no Natalie!!

Damnit..........Vote Portman!!![/QUOTE]

No thanks. I'll roll with Elisha on this one. :lol:

[quote name='Santurio']who the hell is voting for Elisha? I mean she's cute as shit but she's no Natalie!!

Damnit..........Vote Portman!!![/QUOTE]

You are right, she is not Natalie. She's actually attractive. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Well after this part is over I'm going to do things a bit different. So hopefully it will work out for the better in the future.[/QUOTE]
You should put in more polls at the same time to speed this up. And I'm with Ikohn, we should have finished all of the first round before the start of the second.

And I voted for Elisha.

[quote name='DT778']You should put in more polls at the same time to speed this up. And I'm with Ikohn, we should have finished all of the first round before the start of the second.

And I voted for Elisha.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I'm going to do. With the remaining three "conferences" I'm going to have a poll up for each one at the same time. I just decided to get this out of the way since we already pretty deep into it. But if you guys want I won't start the third round until we're completely caught up.

[quote name='dcfox']That's exactly what I'm going to do. With the remaining three "conferences" I'm going to have a poll up for each one at the same time. I just decided to get this out of the way since we already pretty deep into it. But if you guys want I won't start the third round until we're completely caught up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you might as well put up the prelims for the next 3 conferences. It's not like it's difficult/too long to point & click. You could probably do the whole thing in a month. Prelims for a week, semis for a week, final 4 for a week, and the championships. A week is a long enough time period for everyone to get their votes in as well as allow you to tabulate the winners for the next round. I say, like the Nike ads - just do it.

[quote name='DT778']You should put in more polls at the same time to speed this up. And I'm with Ikohn, we should have finished all of the first round before the start of the second.

[/QUOTE]

Which is a very logical way as well.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Went with Natalie.

Sometimes I see photos of Elisha, and she looks a bit haggard. I don't think I've seen a bad photo of Natalie.[/QUOTE]I didn't even think to mention that but it's true. Elisha is a bit of a two face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back