Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Fire']yes agreed. Damnit dc :shame:[/QUOTE]
Why do I get the flak for Natalie losing. Its not my fault people don't find her as attractive as Elisha. ;)

Anyways, even though I did vote for Elisha, I was hoping for a Natalie win. Assuming Stacy pulls through next match, she'd have no problem against Natalie. But Stacy vs. Elisha, Stacy's chances aren't that great.

[quote name='dcfox']Why do I get the flak for Natalie losing. Its not my fault people don't find her as attractive as Elisha. ;)

Anyways, even though I did vote for Elisha, I was hoping for a Natalie win. Assuming Stacy pulls through next match, she'd have no problem against Natalie. But Stacy vs. Elisha, Stacy's chances aren't that great.[/QUOTE]The fact that you want Stacy to win forces me to question the value of your "contributions" to this board. :shame: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The fact that you want Stacy to win forces me to question the value of your "contributions" to this board. :shame: ;)[/QUOTE]
Me and 43 other Stacy fanatics would care to disagree with you ;)

As a matter of fact, I'll go as far as to say Stacy will win this conference. The only real competition she has are Elisha and Keira.

[quote name='dcfox']Me and 43 other Stacy fanatics would care to disagree with you ;)

As a matter of fact, I'll go as far as to say Stacy will win this conference. The only real competition she has are Elisha and Keira.[/QUOTE]If she can get past both Elisha and Keira I don't see how she doesn't win the whole thing. And that saddens me deeply. :cry: :cry: :cry:

wow I was like the 4th person to vote an I come back to this...for shame on all of you for not choosing Natalie. Some people just cant handle a smart chick, not like me a subbs. While I think Elisha is slamtastic shes got a weird eyebrow goin on plus she hasnt really shown how hot she is lately. Oh and by the way check out Closer on HBO for some nice Natalie footage. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If she can get past both Elisha and Keira I don't see how she doesn't win the whole thing. And that saddens me deeply. :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]
*cough*Zhang Ziyi *cough* ;)

But lots of strong contestants left. Scarlett, Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba, Kristin Kreuk . . .

What I might do is draw up all the remaining 1st round matchups so people can put up their predictions.

[quote name='dcfox']*cough*Zhang Ziyi *cough* ;)

But lots of strong contestants left. Scarlett, Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba, Kristin Kreuk . . .

What I might do is draw up all the remaining 1st round matchups so people can put up their predictions.[/QUOTE]As much as I would like for Scarlett to win the only one who realistically has a chance is Jessica. Unless my sigs have had much greater influence than I thought. :lol:

someone needs to study bracketology, there are too many heavy hitters in the same bracket, there should have been seats, so we dont have 2 girls who are obviously top 10 in many people's list go head to head so soon

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']someone needs to study bracketology, there are too many heavy hitters in the same bracket, there should have been seats, so we dont have 2 girls who are obviously top 10 in many people's list go head to head so soon[/QUOTE]The problem is that the selections have been random up to this point.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']someone needs to study bracketology, there are too many heavy hitters in the same bracket, there should have been seats, so we dont have 2 girls who are obviously top 10 in many people's list go head to head so soon[/QUOTE]
Well Ikohn, next tournament I'll leave it up to you to draw up rankings for 90 girls based on their relative level of hotness. In the meanwhile, I'll stick to my random number generator. And less you forget, I'm trying to find a new hobby ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Well Ikohn, next tournament I'll leave it up to you to draw up rankings for 90 girls based on their relative level of hotness. In the meanwhile, I'll stick to my random number generator. And less you forget, I'm trying to find a new hobby ;)[/QUOTE]

haha, fair enough well we need cheapy to allow a huge poll of 32 or 16 names and everyone gets a vote and the girl with the highest vote is the 1 seat and 2nd highest is the second seat and so on. The 1 seat will go against the last. Now go pm cheapy to get this new system into effect ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']As much as I would like for Scarlett to win the only one who realistically has a chance is Jessica. Unless my sigs have had much greater influence than I thought. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Kristin could be a dark horse pick.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are there really that many Smallville fans?[/QUOTE]

I've never watched a full episode of Smallville in my life, and I can know what's up with the Kristin ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are there really that many Smallville fans?[/QUOTE]
Depends on who's in her conference. If she ends up with a bunch of nobodies, she can cruise to later rounds easily. In the meanwhile, the other heavy hitters might end up canceling each other.

There's something archaically attractive (and primal) about that photo of Natalie... Well, it's easy to explain, in which she is submissively displayed naked on the floor. :lol:

But, man, that picture of Elisha is on the trashy-side.

Regardless, I think Elisha is far more attractive.

[quote name='Brak']There's something archaically attractive (and primal) about that photo of Natalie... Well, it's easy to explain, in which she is submissively displayed naked on the floor. :lol:

But, man, that picture of Elisha is on the trashy-side.

Regardless, I think Elisha is far more attractive.[/QUOTE]You are not a man. Sure, you may possess the requisite man-parts (or so you claim), but you have failed the real test. :shame: ;)

once again, its a trick question. they are both dirty whores that are good for one thing. ill bang em both and put em out with the trash.

[quote name='jaykrue']Infidels! :bomb: All of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (except those who voted for Natalie)[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree...we need more votes for Natalie. Gonna go call up some of my friends and have them vote. Infidels...how dare you go against that which is Natalie. I can understand every other women, but Natalie. For Shame.

[quote name='Larsin']you can see a little camel toe on Elisha's pic.

vote goes for Elisha[/QUOTE]

Ditto

**Can't wait for Shannyn Sossamon and Stacy Keibler pics!!!**

***EDIT*** No Stacy this time?!?! Sniff sniff!!

[quote name='zewone']
[/QUOTE]

Every pic of her is stunningly me more beautiful than the next.

This is just an unfair tournament. Blasphemous. How can Natalie be losing. Don't get me wrong, Elisha is nice but Natalie should be totally womping on Elisha in the polls.

[quote name='trunks982']which mag is that from?[/QUOTE]
They are outtakes from Rolling Stone. Why they weren't used is beyond me.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']DC, when's the next poll going up?[/QUOTE]
I'll do it sometime tonight, promise.

2 bad choices, settled for Katherine.[quote name='dcfox']I'll do it sometime tonight, promise.[/QUOTE]I thought you were going to do 3 at a time from now on?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']2 bad choices, settled for Katherine.I thought you were going to do 3 at a time from now on?[/QUOTE]
After we finish off this part of the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back