Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did I. I think this might be the first time Sub and I voted, or will vote, for the same girl, in a while. Kinda scary :shock:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So Jennifer Connelly is 35 today, but she doesn't get a sig out of it. :lol:

Also:

:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:[/QUOTE]

look at those perky little things

[quote name='dcfox']So did I. I think this might be the first time Sub and I voted, or will vote, for the same girl, in a while. Kinda scary :shock:[/QUOTE]Keira, of course. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Since I don't think she's been mentioned, Catherine Bell.

EDIT: Other stuff I had to share before heading to bed:

And something for all you Jennifer Love Hewitt fans. :bouncy: :bouncy: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

I have likesd those Catherine Bell pics from that shoot for a long time. But, I have never seen the video footage. Thanks you my good sir.

Edit: Hot damn this was an easy yet so hard choice. I voted for Keira because she is right up there at the top of my list but that is one fine ass asian woman. More pics please.

[quote name='Santurio']I have likesd those Catherine Bell pics from that shoot for a long time. But, I have never seen the video footage. Thanks you my good sir.

Edit: Hot damn this was an easy yet so hard choice. I voted for Keira because she is right up there at the top of my list but that is one fine ass asian woman. More pics please.[/QUOTE]You're welcome. :cool:

Good man. As for Hiromi, I've only seen her in Playboy ... GIS at your own risk. :lol:

Hmmm, although I likes me the asians (being asian and all), I can't help but vote for Keira as she's one of the girls that top my harem list. :drool:

Keira looks like a strange cat-woman... a strange cat-woman I'd sleep with.

(Not to be mistaken with a "cat lady")

[quote name='Maklershed']That appears to be Zack Galifiniakis as Santa[/QUOTE]

funny thing is i'd hit it even with santa watching. ;)

Here's a little contribution from me. May have been posted already, but it's still a nice photo of the lovely Scarlett:

scarelettsrack6yc.jpg

Anyone know where this is from?

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I know why Nana Akiyama is losing, you didn't use any pics showing off her giant 16 year old rack.[/QUOTE]
Nana isn't losing, right now she's tied with 5 votes a piece. And you need to post said pics of giant 16 year old rack and I'll be more than happy to use it. :lol:

I voted for Anne Hatthaway this time around and Lucy Pinder. Anne is definitely hot and reminiscent of Portman while I just voted for Lucy because I didn't know who either was, but she seemed hotter.

[quote name='gigan54']tretchtenberg
http://www2.filehost.to/files/2005-12-11_01/043612_Michelle_Trachtenberg-PlayStation_s_BANDTogether_Benefit-03.jpg

http://www2.filehost.to/files/2005-12-11_02/124528_michellet5.jpg
this one will make the sony fanboys happy

http://www2.filehost.to/files/2005-12-11_02/125259_michellet8.jpg

jessica alba

:bouncy: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::applause::applause::applause::applause: The Abla pics are the best. Man Alba, Portman, Scarlet and Summer Glau are all atop of my list. Love the Alba. :drool::drool::drool: Trachtenburg is good, and she was kind of hot in Eurotrip, but you just can't compare her to any of the names above.

Oh, I'm also very happy that Keira Knightly won in her battle.

[quote name='dcfox']Here it is . . . the match-ups for the rest of the tourney. The last conference may look a little weird, that's because I miscounted and was a few brackets short. Shouldn't be too big of a problem though. I'm hesistant to change it, but if there's a great enough outcry then I might consider redrawing it.

[/QUOTE]

Well actaully.....I just noticed something. Where the hell is Summer Glau? could you just put her in there somewhere please? She'd probably lose as probably nobody has even heard of her, but still.....

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Well actaully.....I just noticed something. Where the hell is Summer Glau? could you just put her in there somewhere please? She'd probably lose as probably nobody has even heard of her, but still.....[/QUOTE]
Summer Glau? :whistle2:k Was she posted in the first thread? Anyways, would it be alright I she showed up in the last bracket's wild card match? The polling site I use only allows for 15 choices, but in that bracket's wild card there will only be 9 girls. So if Summer gets in that leaves 5 more spaces. First come first serve.

[quote name='dcfox']Summer Glau? :whistle2:k Was she posted in the first thread? Anyways, would it be alright I she showed up in the last bracket's wild card match? The polling site I use only allows for 15 choices, but in that bracket's wild card there will only be 9 girls. So if Summer gets in that leaves 5 more spaces. First come first serve.[/QUOTE]

5 more, eh?

Heidi Klum
Gisele Bundchen
Anetta Keys
Hyori Lee
Kim EZ (from Korean girl group BabyVOX)

EDIT: pix later

[quote name='jaykrue']5 more, eh?

Heidi Klum
Gisele Bundchen
Anetta Keys
Hyori Lee
Kim EZ (from Korean girl group BabyVOX)

EDIT: pix later[/QUOTE]

what about camila sodi? she deserves a spot on the tourney.

[quote name='gigan54']what about camila sodi? she deserves a spot on the tourney.[/QUOTE]

Sure, she's a cutie. Drop Kim EZ and stick that camila chick in there.

:rofl:if you look at dcfox's avatar, it looks like he cant keep his eyes off of the thumbnail of the picture of Josie

anyways, I voted for Josie and Nana

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back