HOtt to trOTT if the gettins gOTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']All I know is Brak's dream is already over before it even began.[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about those jackpots that are up to, like, $100 million.

If, by magic, I won it (by not playing it), shit would fire out of my ass like a potato gun.

I love lotteries. Keeps my taxes lower by taxing people who are bad at math.*

* Pretty sure I'm stealing that from a comic or someone, but no idea who.

Holy shit all day I've been thinking about the Seinfeld episode with George and his "trifecta" and now that episode is on tv. This is an omen. You all have been warned.

Yep, so I'm getting a Zune for christmas, can't wait.

Giving my old Ipod Nano to a friend for christmas.

It feels good actually giving someone an awesome christmas present for no reason at all, just because they are a friend.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I gotta stop watching Carolina play. They are just so fustrating to watch this season.[/QUOTE]

they cost me $120 tonight. Bastards.

Don't be fooled by rock that she's got, she's still, she's still jenny on my cock, first she sucked a little, now she sucks a lot, she's still, she's still jenny on my cock.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Don't be fooled by rock that she's got, she's still, she's still jenny on my cock, first she sucked a little, now she sucks a lot, she's still, she's still jenny on my cock.[/QUOTE]

thanx for bringing me back to 2004.

[quote name='2poor']Mos Def's Tru3 Magic just leaked.[/QUOTE]
:drool: I CANNOT wait until I go home!

Only an hour and half left!!

[quote name='Quackzilla']I just realized I have been on this site 3 years... wow.

To celebrate, I have changed my avatar for the first time.[/QUOTE]What? It wasn't always Fox Mulder, was it?

[quote name='Roufuss']Yep, getting it now.[/QUOTE]
I would have took you for a Linkin Park fan. Most definately not a Mos Definately fan.;)

[quote name='zewone']I would have took you for a Linkin Park fan. Most definately not a Mos Definately fan.;)[/quote]
Nigger please ;)

I know good hip hop when I see it.

[quote name='mr ryles']they cost me $120 tonight. Bastards.[/quote]
Who would have thought that Jeff Garcia would lead the Eagles past the preseason favorites to go to the superbowl.

Luckily the Bears tied the spread otherwise Carolina would have screwed me as well

[quote name='2poor']Everyone here using OiNK to get it? Soulseek has it too. I'll be sharing it.[/QUOTE]

I used albumspace. Grabbed it in under 2 minutes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm on it like ... something ... on a .... something. :whistle2:k :lol:[/quote]

A horse on a fillie?

Mr T on cock?

dcfox on animals?

Cubans on rafts to America?

[quote name='Roufuss']I used albumspace. Grabbed it in under 2 minutes.[/quote]

What's albumspace?

[quote name='2poor']What's albumspace?[/QUOTE]

Some site that someone PM'ed to me a few days ago... its a download site with lots of albums. People upload, people download, no torrents or anything.

This new CD is hot fire, by the way.

I haven't run into a problem with that site...yet. People on the forums complain about dead links though.

[quote name='Roufuss']Some site that someone PM'ed to me a few days ago... its a download site with lots of albums. People upload, people download, no torrents or anything.

This new CD is hot fire, by the way.

I haven't run into a problem with that site...yet. People on the forums complain about dead links though.[/quote]

Link? :D

[quote name='2poor']Link? :D[/QUOTE]

Albumspace.com.

If you register, it asks for a cell phone number for some BS, I just put in all 0's and it worked.

[quote name='Roufuss']Albumspace.com.

If you register, it asks for a cell phone number for some BS, I just put in all 0's and it worked.[/quote]

I just get some whack site. Are you sure it's .com?

[quote name='AK85']

Track 3.......U R The One???

Come on that isn't necessary is it? :shame:[/quote]wait...True Magic?
Amazon has it listed as Tru3 Magic.

I'm confused...

[quote name='2poor']Is that really Hex's cd?[/quote]

I don't think so, the site I got it from had the picture on it along with the rip info and all of that.

[quote name='LiquidNight']wait...True Magic?
Amazon has it listed as Tru3 Magic.

I'm confused...[/quote]

That's weird. I thought it was with a 3 also. That's how it's listed on wiki.

[quote name='2poor']That's weird. I thought it was with a 3 also. That's how it's listed on wiki.[/quote]

It looks like amazon has a pic of the cd with it as "True", but has it listed as "Tru3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back