HOtt to trOTT if the gettins gOTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fart_bubble']Oh yeah, Walmart was giving out demos of Rogue Galaxy yesterday. Haven't gotten around to checking it out yet.[/quote]

I'm stepping in and stopping your multiple post rampage.

I'm a little excited about Rogue Galaxy. It'll be a nice game to pick up once PS2 releases start slowing down.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, this Liquid Swords is pretty good.

This shit downloads quick.[/QUOTE]
Assuming you are looking for hip hop, check out these CD's:

A Tribe Called Quest - (Midnight Murauders) and (The Low End Theory). () = Seperate Albums.

The Pharcyde - Bizzare Ride II

Those are two of my favorite hip hop artists. Wu-Tang is pretty sweet, as are the Gravediggaz but they are super hardcore/raw.

So whats going on this morning, OTT?

[quote name='Eviltude']So whats going on this morning, OTT?[/quote]

Procrastinating before work. And seeing if I can get someone to take a server that I don't use off my hooves.

[quote name='Hex']Procrastinating before work.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I'm checking out this "AlbumBase" that Rolfe suggested. It's actually pretty sweet. Hopefully this Cut Chemist album will finish downloading before I have to go to work, that would be awesome.
I can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to do absolutely nothing but play video games.

[quote name='Eviltude']Ditto. I'm checking out this "AlbumBase" that Rolfe suggested. It's actually pretty sweet. Hopefully this Cut Chemist album will finish downloading before I have to go to work, that would be awesome.
I can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to do absolutely nothing but play video games.[/quote]

Neato. Hey, explain to me this 'I want to music' shenanigans.

I plan on doing the same this weekend, myself. Maybe some christmas shopping... despite my raped bank account. :(

[quote name='Hex']Neato. Hey, explain to me this 'I want to music' shenanigans.

I plan on doing the same this weekend, myself. Maybe some christmas shopping... despite my raped bank account. :([/QUOTE]
I'm not really sure. To me, I think it's just stupid. If you "want to music" so bad, listen to some music and post it in the SOTM thread. Don't waste your time photoshopping pictures of a boombox into other fotos. It can definetley be filed under "shenanigans" though.

That's too bad your bank account is being beaten with the poorness-stick. Mine is going to be looking rather nice this weekend. Thank you UPS.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm not really sure. To me, I think it's just stupid. If you "want to music" so bad, listen to some music and post it in the SOTM thread. Don't waste your time photoshopping pictures of a boombox into other fotos. It can definetley be filed under "shenanigans" though.

That's too bad your bank account is being beaten with the poorness-stick. Mine is going to be looking rather nice this weekend. Thank you UPS.[/quote]
Gotcha. Since Strell didn't really issue a mission statement that I can see like Scobie did for the WLA (people are still involved in that?) I didn't know what was going on. :lol:

Myeh. I just didn't forsee multiple cheques being cashed along with paying for car insurance this week, so money is toight. If I can make that test box, though, and I think I can do it (albeit just barely), I've got the holes mostly drilled out of the sheet of metal, I'll have $1600 plus $400 or so from the normal paycheque next week. :3

Anyway, off to work. Yey.

[quote name='Eviltude']Ditto. I'm checking out this "AlbumBase" that Rolfe suggested. It's actually pretty sweet. Hopefully this Cut Chemist album will finish downloading before I have to go to work, that would be awesome.
I can't wait for this weekend. I'm going to do absolutely nothing but play video games.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's really sweet, I haven't encountered alot of dead links (there are a few) but I've gotten everything I wanted so far, and it downloads relatively fast too.

I forgot I had Inspectah Deck's first CD, Uncontrolled Substance. This shit is pretty hot too.

Only thing I don't like about Albumbase is that it's JUST full CD's, so it's hard to find remix's.

Oh man that was great. I was in the middle of typing my last paper up last night when I saw an email from my profesor for that class. So I instantly think "Did he put it off?!?" Check the email, paper is now due next Tuesday at the final. That is seriously awesome.

I instantly stopped working on the paper and continued playing GH2 instead. Still can't get past Search and Destroy in Hard but my friend came over with her guitar again and we got another two+ hours of multiplayer in. Gods damn I love multiplayer.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I second both of these. Kid Koala's Carpal Tunnel Syndrom is one of the best albums of all time if you dig it this style of music. Cut Chemist's The Audience's Listening and Product Placement (with DJ Shadow) are great but I have to say that my favorite track from him is Swing Set off J5's Quality Control album.[/QUOTE]Cut Chemist's other one with Shadow, Brainfreeze, is better still.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You sure that's not the cancer?[/QUOTE]

Yea, it could be the cancer from all the wireless controllers and the IR radiation pouring forth from everywhere :(

Subby, Amazon dropped some prices on stuff I always had a passing interest in, and they if I don't like I can resell and make my $$ back... like an extended rental.

Children of Mana DS - $14.99
Magicial Starsign DS - $14.99
Power Stone Collection PSP - $19.99

$49.96 shipped.

With no tax, and free 2 day shipping thanks to Prime, can't really beat that deal.

I was about to order the DS games last night at $20 a piece but I am glad I waited.

Now I can sell my Powerstone 1 on the Dreamcast, as well.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm stepping in and stopping your multiple post rampage.

I'm a little excited about Rogue Galaxy. It'll be a nice game to pick up once PS2 releases start slowing down.[/quote]

Yeah, sorry bout that.

[quote name='jmcc']Cut Chemist's other one with Shadow, Brainfreeze, is better still.[/quote]

Sadly I haven't pulled that yet

Oh yea, also aced my Psychology paper I wrote in a little over 2 hours, and if I skip the final exam (which I am, even if I ace it I'll still get the same overall grade) I'll end up with a B in the class.

That is awesome for a) never showing up on time b) not owning a book and c) not really putting forth the effort.

Four more classes left! Then I finally get my AA.

[quote name='Roufuss']Oh yea, also aced my Psychology paper I wrote in a little over 2 hours, and if I skip the final exam (which I am, even if I ace it I'll still get the same overall grade) I'll end up with a B in the class.

That is awesome for a) never showing up on time b) not owning a book and c) not really putting forth the effort.

Four more classes left! Then I finally get my AA.[/quote]
Man, I hate you. But that's only because I did the same thing and ended with C's.

[quote name='dcfox']Man, I hate you. But that's only because I did the same thing and ended with C's.[/QUOTE]

I'm on par to get an A / B in Sociology, a B in Astronomy, a C in the lab (who cares about that) and a B in Stats.

The only hard part is Statistics with no book, I have to go the library tonight for 4 hours to check out the book there and study.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']How would you like to fuck me up the ass?[/QUOTE]

Send Tip a mental page.

working on a research write up on sexual promiscuity on college students, using a self administered survey (i took like 10 of them :) )..while watching scrubs, and talking to the woman is kinda tough

^^^^^that reminds me..i just got laid off work :'( (i worked at haagen dasz..well..its like 35 degrees out..so im none too surprised)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My gf just told her current employer that she'll be leaving in 3 weeks to take a new job. They fired her on the spot. :lol:[/quote]
Guess they didn't need her after all. :whistle2:s

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why the fuck is last.fm recommending me Killswitch Engage, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 2Pac and Alexisonfire?[/quote]

Shit, my scrobbler (or what ever the thing is fucking called) has been down since last Sunday and the fuckers won't reply to my questions.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why the fuck is last.fm recommending me Killswitch Engage, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 2Pac and Alexisonfire?[/QUOTE]

Because they're amazing.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why the fuck is last.fm recommending me Killswitch Engage, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 2Pac and Alexisonfire?[/quote]

Just picked up latest Killswitch from BB for free with that $10 "Sorry we f'd up PS3 preorders" coupon

[quote name='fart_bubble']figures he edits the thing after you quote it[/QUOTE]

Well, it's forever quoted now. Here, I'll even quote it in:

Behold, Quackzilla is an idiot!

okay there is this girl i know jusst smoked hehe but anyway she says she is bisexualwhich i think is cool i mean hey why not but then she says she likes to wear colone and be the man okay that is freaky isnt is but wow that is creepy what should i say to her im not into that stuff but she is reely nice an hot too but i think she is a total lesbian which is okay kind of cooll actually but she need admit it and stop lying to hersefl and stuff1

[quote name='jmcc']So what was any douchier about that than the majority of the rest of the posts here?[/QUOTE]

The fact that getting high, no matter how high, dosen't make you type like a retarded monkey.

It's just another act by Quackzilla who thinks he is incredibly awesome for smoking pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back