HOtt to trOTT if the gettins gOTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Oh sweet sassy molassey .. Quackzilla was banned. Now there's just one more person to go and this site will be virtually perfect.[/QUOTE]

Why hasn't he been perma-banned yet?

[quote name='crazytalkx'] Why hasn't he been perma-banned yet?[/quote]

I figured it would've happened about 3 weeks ago when he created that thread and kept making posts with random words and mispellings and saying that he's high.

[quote name='Brak']That may be too much for that movie...[/QUOTE]

Didn't see it, but if it does really blow, I'm sure I can sling it someplace for $10.

I edited a video for my dad, for some contest. If you win (and there are multiple winners), you get $500. He said he'd give me $200 if he won, and I guess the contest place accepted it into the winners circle, or something.

Now, I just have to hope that my dad doesn't pull a fast one, because I'll beat his ass on the front lawn while my mom yells "STOP IT!" in the background.

Another day, another cancelled class. Luckily, this teacher sent out emails beforehand. Now I've only got this one class coming up in 30 minutes.

Paid off my MPO preorder and was surprised that it was only $40 instead of the $50 price tag I had seen before. I like having the extra money to spend on something else. Interestingly enough, when I tried to cancel my Metal Slug Anthology preorder to put the credit on my MPO preorder, the guy said he couldn't do it because it was on another account. :whistle2:s I'm not sure how that could've happened unless I somehow gained another account without knowing it. Maybe I will pick up that preorder when it finally is released.

[quote name='Brak']Now, I just have to hope that my dad doesn't pull a fast one, because I'll beat his ass on the front lawn while my mom yells "STOP IT!" in the background.[/quote]
Heh, is he known to do that?

[quote name='Trakan']Heh, is he known to do that?[/QUOTE]
No. I'm just paranoid when it comes to people "fuckin' with my money".

( Must be the Italian in me. )

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Another day, another cancelled class. Luckily, this teacher sent out emails beforehand. Now I've only got this one class coming up in 30 minutes.

Paid off my MPO preorder and was surprised that it was only $40 instead of the $50 price tag I had seen before. I like having the extra money to spend on something else. Interestingly enough, when I tried to cancel my Metal Slug Anthology preorder to put the credit on my MPO preorder, the guy said he couldn't do it because it was on another account. :whistle2:s I'm not sure how that could've happened unless I somehow gained another account without knowing it. Maybe I will pick up that preorder when it finally is released.[/QUOTE]

You go to ASU, FT?

[quote name='Brak']No. I'm just paranoid when it comes to people "fuckin' with my money".

( Must be the Italian Pirate in me. )[/QUOTE]

Arrr!

[quote name='Strell']Arrr![/QUOTE]
Should have switched "my money" to "me booty".

Then again, that would transform the statement into pirate/homo-erotica.

Hah, the latest staples commercial made me laugh.

People around a counter a-la American Idol plus one reindeer.

Nerdy looking guy in suit and glasses and Simon Cowell Tone. "Mr. Nibbles thinks you should get your wife a Laptop."

Guy standing in front of group, "That's a reindeer. What does he know about laptops?"

Reindder presses easy button and a laptop pops from the ground.

Man with glasses in scolding tone, "Never question Mr Nibbles!"

[quote name='Brak']( Must be the Italian in me. )[/quote]

you've got an italian in you? hmm. that can happen one of two ways. either you ate him, or he's fucking you. chances are, being italian, he's fucking you.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']you've got an italian in you? hmm. that can happen one of two ways. either you ate him, or he's fucking you. chances are, being italian, he's fucking you.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']you've got an italian in you? hmm. that can happen one of two ways. either you ate him, or he's fucking you. chances are, being italian, he's fucking you.[/quote]
Brak likes him some spicy Italian sausage.

Woot, just listed over $600 worth of stuff on Ebay... this'll take a good chunk out of my credit card debt as well as freeing up alot of space around here.

It will also give me money to pick up my Castlevania preorder and get Zelda next week.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']you've got an italian in you? hmm. that can happen one of two ways. either you ate him, or he's fucking you. chances are, being italian, he's fucking you.[/QUOTE]

When you mock my Paesan, you mock the Italian community. What did we do to deserve this kind of shabby treatment? *scratches beard*

[quote name='Mike23']When you mock my Paesan, you mock the Italian community. What did we do to deserve this kind of shabby treatment? *scratches beard*[/QUOTE]

Get off-a my couch! I haven't-a put plastic over it yet!

[quote name='Mike23']When you mock my Paesan, you mock the Italian community. What did we do to deserve this kind of shabby treatment? *scratches beard*[/quote]

Now, I know I'm still not familiar with this whole Canada thing... but I'm pretty sure Italians don't live there.

An Italian-Canadian? I don't think so.

[quote name='zewone']Song is pretty good. Liked Thief's Theme more though.[/QUOTE]
If only NaS would go to every radio station and cap the DJs.

But the only thing that matters is Life's A Bitch and then you die.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Now, I know I'm still not familiar with this whole Canada thing... but I'm pretty sure Italians don't live there.

An Italian-Canadian? I don't think so.[/quote]
Italians used to live there. But once the French starated moving in they were rounded up and placed on reservations.

[quote name='fuzz']I have this sudden craving for ciabatta bread[/quote]

Now all you need is a piece of salmon cooked on a cedar plank, some baby spinich leaves, red onion jam and caper aoli.

MetaCritic gave blood Diamond a 77.

Looks like DiCaprio's doing things right with his acting career. No longer a soft boy from Titanic, now taking his character to the very greed at the core of human nature. Deep, and tackling a human vice. Interesting.

Maybe I'll see it.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Now, I know I'm still not familiar with this whole Canada thing... but I'm pretty sure Italians don't live there.

An Italian-Canadian? I don't think so.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually an Italian citizen. So, ma vaffanculo a tutti.

[quote name='wubb']From the east coast...
to the west coast...
This is our country.[/QUOTE]

And truer words have never been posted in an OTT!

[quote name='wubb']From the east coast...
to the west coast...
This is our country.[/quote]
I see, leave out the Alaskans and the Hawaiians.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This is a pretty bold claim but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Hip Hop Is Dead (just the single by itself) is better than Kingdom Come (the entire cd).[/quote]
As big as a Nas fan I am. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back