HOtt to trOTT if the gettins gOTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he get banned a while back? I remember him being gone before I left...

Also, I suggest ceasing all use of your Nintendo Wiis.

You'll get cataracts.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My gf just told her current employer that she'll be leaving in 3 weeks to take a new job. They fired her on the spot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What company? That's pretty fucked up IMO.

She should be sure to tell all of her co-workers about this so they can decide for themself if they want to give the asshats any notice when the time comes (for them to GET ;) out of there.)

[quote name='Roufuss']The fact that getting high, no matter how high, dosen't make you type like a retarded monkey.

It's just another act by Quackzilla who thinks he is incredibly awesome for smoking pot.[/quote]
I edited his OP with your quoted text, so it's preserved for posterity's sake.

Plus, I gave him a time out for being a GameFAQs reject.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess they didn't need her after all. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE] Well technically she was the assistant to a position that didn't even exist anymore, but that doesn't mean she didn't do anything. :lol: [quote name='wubb']What company? That's pretty fucked up IMO.

She should be sure to tell all of her co-workers about this so they can decide for themself if they want to give the asshats any notice when the time comes (for them to GET ;) out of there.)[/QUOTE] Live Nation. She was taking all of next week off anyway. The fact that they fired her just means she gets some severance pay. She had two weeks of vacation left, so basically now she's taking a 3 week vacation. It's pretty sweet, actually.

Oh, they know what's going on. There were only 4 other people left in that office anyway. Everyone's been jumping ship recently. The company is most likely pulling out of KC after next summer.

Holy Canolies. My electroplankton is going for $72! :shock: And there's two hours left!! :shock::shock:

I thought it had hit its top value at $49 a day ago.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Holy Canolies. My electroplankton is going for $72! :shock: And there's two hours left!! :shock::shock:

I thought it had hit its top value at $49 a day ago.[/QUOTE]

Wow, sealed or open?

Haha, I guess I should have waited when I dumped mine for $30ish. Oh well, it went to another CAG who really wanted to play it, I've got to contribute to the community sometimes.

[quote name='wubb']What company? That's pretty fucked up IMO.

She should be sure to tell all of her co-workers about this so they can decide for themself if they want to give the asshats any notice when the time comes (for them to GET ;) out of there.)[/QUOTE]

That's not as bad as my buiddies goirfriend. They hires additional help for her, she was a secretary at a banking firm. Then she discovered a week later a document in one of her boses public folders. It stated that she was going to be terminated in three weeks after she finished training the new hire.

She walked out that day.

[quote name='shrike4242']I edited his OP with your quoted text, so it's preserved for posterity's sake.

Plus, I gave him a time out for being a GameFAQs reject.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

The thread is gone, though?

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, sealed or open?

Haha, I guess I should have waited when I dumped mine for $30ish. Oh well, it went to another CAG who really wanted to play it, I've got to contribute to the community sometimes.[/QUOTE]

It's open.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's open.[/QUOTE]

Not bad.

I don't quite feel so bad since I have a Mario DDR to list and a friend just called about where I can buy a second one ;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Because they're amazing.[/quote]

I don't listen to rap, bar rare occasions, so I have no idea why 2Pac was recommended, and I listen to nothing similar to RHCP, and while I don't mind them, they don't interest me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My gf just told her current employer that she'll be leaving in 3 weeks to take a new job. They fired her on the spot. :lol:[/quote]
I say we head back there tonight and trash the place. That'll show them. :twoguns:

[quote name='Roufuss']The fact that getting high, no matter how high, dosen't make you type like a retarded monkey.

It's just another act by Quackzilla who thinks he is incredibly awesome for smoking pot.[/QUOTE]
I have been both very very drunk and very very high in my life and NEVER have I been like that. People say that when they drink they don't mean what they say and crap like that and I think it's total bullshit. If you can't control the words that come out of your mouth, you shouldn't be drinking/smoking.

Quackzilla is just a little bitch.

Son of a bitch. I accidently ordered the full screen edition of Clerks II instead of the widescreen one. Didn't even realize it until I recieved it today.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Son of a bitch. I accidently ordered the full screen edition of Clerks II instead of the widescreen one. Didn't even realize it until I recieved it today.[/QUOTE]

It sucks when that happens, I've done that at an actual store before. fuck fullscreen.

[quote name='Roufuss']Not bad.

I don't quite feel so bad since I have a Mario DDR to list and a friend just called about where I can buy a second one ;)[/quote]
Is this to say it's a rare game?

My local Target and Gamestop both have had the bundle for a while now...

Edit: And damn, high price on Electroplankton. I guess it got discontinued or soemthing? I hate not being up to date on shit...

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is this to say it's a rare game?

My local Target and Gamestop both have had the bundle for a while now...[/QUOTE]

I know they did one reprint. I occasioanlly see it around. I think a local Sears has one.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is this to say it's a rare game?

My local Target and Gamestop both have had the bundle for a while now...[/QUOTE]

It's getting about $150 on Ebay now.

I'm listing a ton of shit on Ebay tonight, need the $$$ and want my space back.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It sucks when that happens, I've done that at an actual store before. fuck fullscreen.[/QUOTE]

I hope I can exchange it. If not, or if it is too much of a hassle, I will probably just throw it on eBay and order the widescreen edition.

Sweet, I don't have to do anything tonight. I believe I'm going to stretch some because otherwise my legs will be sore as hell tomorrow, then it's to the Socom for about 4-5 hours!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Who's a hole now?!?!?[/quote]
Not it!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm. I might pick one up then.

BtW, did any of you read this article of how Blizard pissed off PvP Players in WoW. It's from TwitchGuru and of course the writer is a disgruntled PvP player.

http://www.twitchguru.com/2006/12/05/world_of_warcraft/[/QUOTE]

Now that I've started playing WoW and listening to WoW podcasts here and there, EVERYTHING Blizzard does pisses people off. It doesn't matter what they do (or don't do) there's always some whiny little bastard to scream that they're ruining the game.

Yay for school loopholes!

Rather than use the library and check out the book and have to sit in the library and cram everything into 1 hour before it closes, the school lets you return any book you buy within 2 days for a full refund.

So I bought a Stats book, I'm gonna use it tonight for my exam, return it tommorrow morning.

Yay for the rules CAG has taught me! I've learned there is ALWAYS a loophole in everything!

Well that was fun. Just spent like an hour cleaning up my iTunes list. Now there's none of those damn blank artist songs at the bottom of the list plus I now got rid of a lot of crap I never listen to.

The latest CSI: Miami is so ridiculous. But then that's why I watch the show - tons of UC (unintentional comedy.) The other two CSI have fairly smart writing, but Miami is like some sort of crazy satire a lot of the time.

The episode with the GTA like video game inspiring bored college students to go on a killing rampage mimicking the events in the game takes the cake though. They got bored with playing the game and acting it out seemed like a better idea than, oh I don't know, maybe just buying a new game. Caruso has a great line in that one where he tells the video game playing CSI member his job is to "Play the game!" (so they can figure out what will go down next) as if there would be no one in the world (or simply an FAQ/walkthrough) able and willing to just tell them the story line to it. The president of the company actually says that the STORY LINE of the game is proprietary and therefore he won't give it up. High comedy.

[quote name='wubb']The latest CSI: Miami is so ridiculous. But then that's why I watch the show - tons of UC (unintentional comedy.) The other two CSI have fairly smart writing, but Miami is like some sort of crazy satire a lot of the time.

The episode with the GTA like video game inspiring bored college students to go on a killing rampage mimicking the events in the game takes the cake though. They got bored with playing the game and acting it out seemed like a better idea than, oh I don't know, maybe just buying a new game. Caruso has a great line in that one where he tells the video game playing CSI member his job is to "Play the game!" (so they can figure out what will go down next) as if there would be no one in the world (or simply an FAQ/walkthrough) able and willing to just tell them the story line to it. The president of the company actually says that the STORY LINE of the game is proprietary and therefore he won't give it up. High comedy.[/QUOTE]

There's a reason CSI Miami is the most popular CSI in the world. And it wins by a mile. It's become the new international Baywatch.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Awww man. I juist thought of a very bad joke about the missing Cnet guy. But it's too soon.[/QUOTE] It's never too soon.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's never too soon.[/QUOTE]

Well, finding his pants in the woods just leave a plethora of options.

I was watching that stupid snow movie on CC. The guy is passed outin the bar and they're wondering what toi do with him. And the guy finally goes, "I got an idea. I'll need ten pounds of salt. You, get his pants."

This is a pretty bold claim but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Hip Hop Is Dead (just the single by itself) is better than Kingdom Come (the entire cd).

Yup. For certain, come February, I'mma look for a new job. Hopefully PVH is open for something while I try an' get through school..

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This is a pretty bold claim but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Hip Hop Is Dead (just the single by itself) is better than Kingdom Come (the entire cd).[/QUOTE]

Well then I need to hear "Hip Hop is Dead."

[quote name='rickonker']I don't get it. He said he was going to go back, but then he leaves his pants as a sign? Did he get lost?

And why would you leave your pants if it was freezing cold??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jmcc']Maybe he wandered into a dice game that got robbed?[/QUOTE]

And so it begins.

"You won't have time to wear your pants, soldier. Not with all the pants-folding you'll be doing."

//doesn't sound quite the same

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And so it begins.[/QUOTE]Hey! I don't hear any more plausible scenarios!

"Pants??? PANTS!?!?! By the time I'm through with you soldier, the least important thing on your mind will be if you are or are not wearing pants!"

[quote name='jmcc']Hey! I don't hear any more plausible scenarios![/QUOTE]

I think my scenario is much more plausible seeing that he's much more likely to run into a bear than Charlie Murphy in the woods.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh sweet sassy molassey .. Quackzilla was banned. Now there's just one more person to go and this site will be virtually perfect.[/QUOTE]
It's a temporary ban. His 3,000th, but temporary nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back