How attractive do you find actor/singing sensation Ice Cube?

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
gal_done2.jpg

[quote name='QiG']I'm not sure how many females you think post in OT regularly but it's really not that many...[/QUOTE]

This thread is mainly for the males, but females can post if they feel comfortable with their sexuality.

Whenever Ice-T answers some random person's question on Twitter, the answer is usually "no, I'm not Ice Cube."

Death Certificate > ______....and....95% of albums

And this thread starter is unequivocally gay, or highly suspect at minimum for asking about how "attractive" a man is

this is a topic I find interesting because I'm curious to see how other people find Cube. Personally I think he's an ok looking dude. I am a dude so I not really good at judging other dudes but on a straight physical level I'm not seeing anything to deduct on. Then again I also thought people would find the Michael Chiklis attractive but I've asked and no girl has given him a thumbs up. You gotta be really really good looking for me to be able to see the attractiveness. I'd go into examples but I'm losing interesting in reading my self.
[quote name='strongpimphand']Death Certificate > ______....and....95% of albums

And this thread starter is unequivocally gay, or highly suspect at minimum for asking about how "attractive" a man is[/QUOTE]nah man. you that nervous you can't speak on another dude? noone is asking you to kiss the man.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Now you gettin' fucked with no Vaseline.[/QUOTE]

well that's just impolite, at least give him a reach around at that point.

+ 1 for being a Los Angeles Laker's Fan.
- 1 for being a Raiders fan.

So im gona have to with D: Haha! He's fishing!.

Edit:
u guyz, i was born in the same compton hospital as Andre Young, AKA. "Dr. Dre" Does this get me street cred' on this boards?

:cool:

[quote name='KaneRobot']Now you gettin' fucked with no Vaseline.[/QUOTE]
That's terrifying considering his dick runs deep. So deep. That it will put that ass to sleep.

I don't really understand the, "He's the Will Smith of our generation," option since his career started before Will Smith's.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I don't really understand the, "He's the Will Smith of our generation," option since his career started before Will Smith's.[/QUOTE]

Are We Done Yet? was released in 2007.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I don't really understand the, "He's the Will Smith of our generation," option since his career started before Will Smith's.[/QUOTE]

This... they're basically the same age and started rap careers in the late 80s and acting careers in the early 90s. Their lives/careers are extremely parallel to each other.

they're about the same age but in terms of their acting careers Will blew up before Cube. in terms of being a popular actor. You could argue that Will Smith is (barely) a generation ahead of Ice Cube.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Are We Done Yet? was released in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Straight Outta Compton released in 1988
Parents Just Don't Understand released in 1988

Smith's Fresh Prince of Bel Air began in 1990, first major movie was probably Bad Boys in 1995
Ice Cube's first major movie was Boyz n the Hood in 1991.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Straight Outta Compton released in 1988

Smith's Fresh Prince of Bel Air began in 1990, first major movie was probably Bad Boys in 1995
Ice Cube's first major movie was Boyz n the Hood in 1991.[/QUOTE]

Even if Boyz N the Hood flew under your radar, and you wanna be nit picky, Ice Cubes breakout year in film was also 1995 with Friday and Higher Learning.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']1991 for Boyz n the Hood as "Doughboy/Darren".[/QUOTE]

I think you're mistaken, I'm talking about family film actor Ice Cube.

gal_done2.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I think you're mistaken, I'm talking about family film actor Ice Cube.

[/QUOTE]

Who coincidentally also happens to be rapper Ice Cube.

doughboy.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I don't think they look that much alike maaaan....[/QUOTE]
Wow...really?

Sorry he doesn't look the same now as he did two decades ago. Probably has to do with him being a pissed off rapper compared to the family friendly fishing picture you posted.

Just use photoshop on the fishing picture to give him a mullet and to turn his smile upside down. You'll see they're the same.

[quote name='antlp89']That's not a life jacket.

That's a bulletproof vest in disguise.[/QUOTE]

Haha :D

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Straight Outta Compton released in 1988

Ice Cube's first major movie was Boyz n the Hood in 1991.[/QUOTE]Will sorta blew up in FPBA. Boyz was a great movie but i don't think cube because a popular actor until Friday. Smith had five years of popularity as FPBA before Friday. I'm stretching here and I know it. Honestly ya'll are right whoever had the idea that cube was the smith of our generation wasn't checking the facts first.

[quote name='Wolfkin']Will sorta blew up in FPBA. Boyz was a great movie but i don't think cube because a popular actor until Friday. Smith had five years of popularity as FPBA before Friday. I'm stretching here and I know it. Honestly ya'll are right whoever had the idea that cube was the smith of our generation wasn't checking the facts first.[/QUOTE]
True. I think Ice Cube was more popular music-wise with NWA, but you're right that FPBA was more mainstream and recognizable.

bread's done
Back