How do you ask out a girl?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Tell her you created the Keyboard cat video... bitches love to be played off.[/QUOTE]

Oh. My. God. Response of the year.

Okay, I'm not sure if the earlier responses have been helpful, but I can offer you some sage wisdom.

All you have to do is be yourself. Talk the girl up. See if you can walk her to class or something. When you can get her alone. Talk about how much you think you two might in common, like arm length. Then stand there and compare. As you do, look around. If no one is there, then all you have to do is.... punch her as hard you possibly can in the temple.

60% of the time, it works 100% of the time.

Start the conversation off by declaring "Bitch, you pretty!". My girlfriend has told me I'm guaranteed to get laid any time I use that line.

YOU: "You're a lesbian."
GIRL: "WHAT?! No I'm not!"
YOU: "Whatever. I saw you making out with her last night." *points to her nearby friend*
GIRL: "You're an asshole." *stalks off*

*Hours later, girl approaches*

GIRL: "You're an asshole."
YOU: "At least I'm not a lesbian."
GIRL: "Shut up!"
YOU: "Let's go for a walk."
*Sex on top of a mountain in the rain*

Replace "YOU" with "ME" and it becomes a true story! :lol:

the ladies man leon phelps would just stroll up and say "hey is yo daddy a meat burgler?, cuz it looks like somebody shoved two fine hams down the back of your dress"

or possibly just "hey baby can i buy u a fish sandwitch?"

Whatever you do, just ask her. I asked two girls to a dance and all though I got turned down both times (one had a wedding to go to and the other said she was "going with friends", which means she politely said no), it was experience. I would have always been wondering "what if..." if I didn't ask.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']So I wanted to ask out this girl to the dance this Friday, but IDK how to do it. I haven't talked to her since last year and personally, I think it seems weird just going up to her out of no where and asking her. Is there a certain way to do it?[/QUOTE]

Whatever you do, don't make it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

Just say, "I'm thinking about going to the dance Friday and I wanted to know if you'd like to go?"

She'll either say yes, or no. If she says yes, go with her.

If she says no, realize it isn't the end of the world and just find someone else to ask.

It's not weird to ask out of nowhere, that's generally how it is going to be no matter what, regardless of the last time you talked to someone. Just ask with confidence and regardless of her answer accept it and move from there.

[quote name='billyrox']Update us now![/QUOTE]

It's highly likely OP is in middle or high school and considering all timezones in America are at school time, he likely can't post.

itd be funny if he was looking to ask out his teacher or something. i bet schools have some seriously hott teachers now with so many of them being charged with banging students.

[quote name='lokizz']itd be funny if he was looking to ask out his teacher or something. i bet schools have some seriously hott teachers now with so many of them being charged with banging students.[/QUOTE]

I think I lost brain cells reading this.

Walk up to her and ask her if her father is an astronaut*...If she asks why tell her somebody had to put those beautiful stars in your eyes.

Then, enjoy your big dance!

*If you happen to know her father is an astronaut, DO NOT ASK. There is no recovery once down this slippery slope! You will be better off asking if you could try on her glasses, could you see her home?**

**Unless she doesn't wear glasses...Then go stag!

asking advice on how to ask a girl out to a date on a videogame forum.

Yeah, I would say NOT the best place to get dating tips.

I've always found it easy to talk to people I've known at one point in my life (even if I barely talked to them during high school or whatever) even if it's been a while since I've seen them. You could say something along the lines of "Hey long time no see!" or "Holy shit!" then mention their name and say "it's been a while, what's up/whatcha been up to these days?" or you could make up your own.

Everything else should start to flow naturally and perhaps you'll feel more comfortable about asking her out then. And yeah I've reacquainted myself with quite a few people of both the male and female genders. If you still don't feel comfortable just try your best to do the opposite of what you would do in these kinds of situation and you should be all right for the most part.

DO: Walk up.."Hey Hi....look this is going to sound weird, but, do you think you might want to go to a dance with me? I know its out of the blue..". Yes? "Great...wear something slutty!".

No? "Ahhh..ok well...I'm disappointed, but its cool, yeah I know..I felt a little weird asking but you know, figured I'd give it a shot. Good talking to you though! later".

Either answer allows you a dignified exit :)

Women will respect the fact that you even tried...even if she laughs in your face...at some point in the future, unless she's a totally useless self-absorbed cunt, she'll remember the balls it took to do that.

[quote name='cmart05']asking advice on how to ask a girl out to a date on a videogame forum.

Yeah, I would say NOT the best place to get dating tips.[/QUOTE]

And yet it seems to happen once or twice a week...

[quote name='cmart05']asking advice on how to ask a girl out to a date on a videogame forum.

Yeah, I would say NOT the best place to get dating tips.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that people have asked for help with other things on this forum whether it be car buying advice, home buying advice, stock advice, how to edit video, how to start a website and many other things. There is no reason why someone shouldn't ask for simple advice on asking someone out in the off-topic forum. Heck, we have heard about marital problems before too (I can't remember who, but I think it was one of the forum leaders).

There are people here mature enough to help someone instead of starting a piss poor comedy routine.

What happened? I didn't see this until today and I was going to say that if she doesn't have a date by now and the dance is 2 days from now, just go up and ask her out. If she wants to go, there's a good chance she'll say yes (even if she winds up dumping you at the dance to hang out with her friends).

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I think I lost brain cells reading this.[/QUOTE]

thats a shame considering you have so few to spare.:applause:

[quote name='lokizz']thats a shame considering you have so few to spare.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Just as a constructive criticism, your posts are often hard to read. You seldom capitalize the beginning of sentences, and there are other grammatical issues. I'm not trying to pick on you, but it really does make your posts difficult to understand sometimes.

I'm not perfect by any stretch, but if you don't mind constructive criticism I'd be glad to help.

Grow some balls OP. The worst thing that can happen is she says no and you are in the exact same place you are right now - dateless. There is no downside - there are tons and tons and tons of hot chicks out there and chances are one of them will say yes eventually. God dammit I can't even imagine the pussy possibilities that are available now that there are things like facebook and craigslist out there. A full assortment of desperate sluts are at your fingertips! I'm annoyed just typing this since I'm about 10 years late to the party.

Say "How about a little fucky in the butt?"

Joking aside:
Just ask man, there is no easy way to do it. Just ask if she wants to go to the dance with you. Lemme spell it out for you:

Hey do you wanna go to the dance friday with me?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Just as a constructive criticism, your posts are often hard to read. You seldom capitalize the beginning of sentences, and there are other grammatical issues. I'm not trying to pick on you, but it really does make your posts difficult to understand sometimes.

I'm not perfect by any stretch, but if you don't mind constructive criticism I'd be glad to help.[/QUOTE]

thats because its not an english class its the internet. i think , i type i move on. i dont get why people get hung up on that kind of stuff but eh to each their own. but ty for the criticism youre definelty one better people on here (because there are alot of douchebags on the site).

[quote name='lokizz']thats because its not an english class its the internet. i think , i type i move on. i dont get why people get hung up on that kind of stuff but eh to each their own. but ty for the criticism youre definelty one better people on here (because there are alot of douchebags on the site).[/QUOTE]

iagreeicantstopthinkingandtypingandpostingheyitstheintertubeswhocaresMIRIGHT!??!?!LOL

I would find something she is interested in and you actually know something about. Talk to her how you normally do to people you are comfortable with.
Once you have broken the ice and talking feels natural, you can ask her out.

Remember this; most women do not want to be put on a pedestal or treated like a piece of meat, and the ones that do are the ones you should stay away from.

[quote name='billyrox']i hate these threads that never update

such a fucking waste of time and advice[/QUOTE]

yeah i always wondered what happened to the guy trying to find some place to stay for new years.that was a funny thread.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah i always wondered what happened to the guy trying to find some place to stay for new years.that was a funny thread.[/QUOTE]
probably dead

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Well the OP hasn't logged on for 2 days so it's not like he's ignoring the thread.[/QUOTE]

Good, let me know when he gets on. We need an UDPATE

[quote name='georox']You just need one line...

"I wanna stick it in yer pooper."

If it doesn't work, she wasn't the one for you.[/QUOTE]
Found this on page 1. Best advice i've read so far. If she says "YES!" Then make sure you. :whee: :whee: :whee:

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Wouldn't it be more effective to just PM him and ask him about/ to post the results in this thread?[/QUOTE]

haha, probably..

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Wouldn't it be more effective to just PM him and ask him about/ to post the results in this thread?[/QUOTE]

Where's the fun in that though? Then he can't claim it was his will power.

bread's done
Back